Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

Graduation

by aerosmith14 1 review

Guess who graduates?

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-03-08 - Updated: 2010-03-09 - 609 words - Complete

1Exciting
June 6, 1998
Kourtney's POV

"Wow..." I said in amazement "I can't believe I'm graduating today!"
It seemed like yesterday I was 7 years old, playing hide and seek outside with my friends. Now I'm 17 years old, I'll be turning 18 years old in two more days, and will be heading off to college. I barely made it into a decent college. There's a new girl named Erica. I can't remember her last name. It starts with an 'E'. Maybe her last name is "Edwards" or "Ellis". I don't know, I'll find out later on tonight at the graduation ceremony. She's graduating with me, She was supposed to graduate with class of 1997, but she got held back. Well, That's what I heard, Probably not true and it's none of my business anyway. Then the door knocked.
"Kourtney? May I come in?" I heard someone say.
"Yeah sure!"
The door opened and I saw my dad walk in.
"Hey dad!" I flashed a smile.
He smiled. His eyes were a little watery.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothin'"
I smiled at him and stood up "Wow... I can't believe today is the day!"
"Yeah I can't believe it either" I heard him say in a low voice.
"Dad, If there's anything wrong, You can just tell me"
He stayed quiet...

Joe's POV
I don't know if I should tell her. I'm not the one who usually tells people how I'm feeling. Maybe I should tell her.
"I'm gonna sit down" I said in a low voice and sat down on her bed.
She looked at me.
"Okay Kourtney I don't know how to tell you this." I paused.
She must have thought of something else when she asked me "Oh my god, Are you and mom getting a divorce?"
"No, Your mom and I are fine. It's just that... well..."
"What?"
"I can't believe my little girl is all grown up. It seemed like yesterday your mom brought you home from the hospital."
Oh shit, My eyes were staring to all watery.
"Oh dad..." She sat down on the bed next to me "It's okay" Then she hugged me.
"Oh no" I mumbled when I felt a tear fall down from my cheek.
She pulled away and looked at me.
"Dad don't cry. Now I want to cry" Her eyes were getting red.
I got up "You should go, You don't wanna be late to your ceremony. You told me yesterday you had to be there early."
"Yeah you're right" She stood up and put on her high heels and grabbed her purse...

I walked behind her as we headed down the stairs because if she fell, I would be there to catch her.
"Aw" I heard Cyrinda say.
Ashton, Who was now 15 years old and Mark, who was now 13, were standing next to Cyrinda.
Ashton smiled at his sister and asked "How are you?"
"Nervous" She nervously laughed and walked to the kitchen to grab her car keys.
"Well I'll see you guys there" She opened the door and stepped out.
I sighed and thought to myself This must all be a dream...

After Graduation
"Wow" Kourtney walked back to her brothers and parents, holding a diploma "High school is officially over."
Kourtney looked at her mom.
"Mom, What's wrong? Looks like you've just seen a ghost"
"Kourtney, Take the kids and go"
"What? Why?"
"Just go!"
Kourtney took Ashton and Mark and walked upstairs and to the parking lot.
"Babe what's wrong?" Joe asked.
"Is that who I think it is?" She said and lowly pointed at a girl.
"Is that...?" Joe's jaw slightly dropped
Cyrinda nodded her head...

Who do you think it is?
Sign up to rate and review this story