Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Is Blind

Chapter 11

by anotherMCRcrazedfan 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-03-08 - Updated: 2010-03-08 - 791 words - Complete

1Original
Gerard POV

that night

"Ugh..." I moaned as Frank 'handled' me. He was kissing at my neck, biting and sucking with every stroke. It felt so amazing. I've never felt like this before. I never wanted it to end.

BEEP BEEP BEEP


I sat up, breathing really heavy. What in the world was that? It felt so real, so amazing. I wanted to fall back asleep just to see if it would continue. I really wanted it to. I figured out that I had a little problem as I brought my knees up to my chest.

I heard my door open, "Gerard, are you okay?" It was my mom.

"Yea, I'm okay."

"I was hearing noises... Were you...?" I cut her off.

"No, mom. It was just a dream..." I told her. I'm not surprised that she thought that. She had walked in on Mikey countless times.

"I guess it was a good dream then..." I heard her giggle as she left. I felt my cheeks getting hot. That was really embarrassing... That's never happened to me before.

I got out of bed and listened at the door for any signs of life. I didn't hear anything, so I opened the door and practically ran to the bathroom. Maybe a shower would help.

"Gerard?" I heard Frank say. I quickly turned around, facing the door. I can't believe that I walked in on him. Today just wasn't my day...

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were in here..." I said.

"It's fine. I was just finishing getting dressed," he told me. I reached for the door handle, but I felt Frank's hand on my shoulder. He tried to turn me around, but I stood firm.

He probably knew why too. I bet he heard me, I mean mom did. I really wanted to get out of here.

I soon felt his lips against my neck after he pushed some of my hair out of the way. He put his hands on my hips, once again trying to turn me around. I let his this time.

He pressed himself to me, and I let out a grunt. He placed his lips to mine, and moved his hands up and down my sides. It made me quiver. This was much better than my dream...

"Did you have fun dreaming about me?" Frank asked me, breaking our kiss. I didn't say anything.

"I heard you say my name," he told me, with a chuckle. Once again, I felt my cheeks getting hot. "Gee, I'm flattered. And, I can't say that I haven't done the same thing..."

All I did was smile, and I pulled him back to me. Our lips danced as I ran my hands all over him, trying to get to know him more. I already knew that he was pretty muscular, but not too much. I like the way he was.

"Gee, what time does your mom go to work?" he asked me. I think I knew where he was going with this.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"It's almost midnight."

"She should be leaving around 2..." She was working the late shift tonight.

"I think we can wait, can't we?" he asked me. Yup, I was right. It took me a second to answer. I didn't know if I was ready for this, but I wanted to give it a try.

"Yea..." I answered. He kissed me once more before we both left for our rooms. Tonight, well today was going to be interesting... I can't wait.

*

knock knock

“Come in...” I said a little nervously. I still wasn’t sure about all of this. I had been thinking about it all and I’m not sure if it’s the best thing right now. I mean, we just started to get to know each other, and I don’t even know where we are at this point. Like, are we just really good friends, or more...? I have no idea...

I felt him sit down on my bed just as I sat up.

“Gee, I’ve been thinking, and I don’t know if this is such a good idea...” Frank told me. A little smile spread across my face. I was a little relieved that he felt the same way that I did.

“Same here. But, what does this make us?” I asked reluctantly. I didn’t want to be shot down.

“I don’t know... I don’t think we’re just friends anymore though. Do you... want to be more?” he asked me. It felt like my heart was going to come out of my chest and fly around the room. All I could do was shake my head. I couldn’t say anything.
Sign up to rate and review this story