Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Is Blind

Chapter 12

by anotherMCRcrazedfan 5 reviews

Once again, I am so so so so so sorry for the long ass wait. I've been going through a lot of stuff lately and haven't had much time for anything let alone writing. I hope you haven't lost faith in...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-21 - Updated: 2011-01-22 - 1017 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard POV

“Gerard?” I heard Frank ask. I was so caught up in everything that I had forgotten to answer him. I just smiled and nodded my head. That’s all I could do. I couldn’t form a sentence or even a simple ‘yes’.

“I’ll take that as a yes then...” he laughed. I just smiled bigger. I soon felt his hand in mine. We’ve never held hands before. This was great...

I felt him lean in and he kissed my cheek. He moved and got up but I held onto his hand.

“Do... you want to stay?” I asked him. He didn’t say anything for a few seconds. But I felt him move closer to me. I scooted over, and he sat down next to me. I grabbed my blanket and he helped pull it over us.

I rolled over onto my side, facing away from him. We laid there for a few minutes, and then I felt him roll over to me. He moved his hand so it was lying on my side. He felt reluctant, but he soon wrapped his arms around me.

*

Frank POV

I rolled over to see him still asleep. I smiled to myself. I’m so happy that we’re together now. I’ve never been in an actual relationship before, so this was new for the both of us. We’d just take whatever life throws at us.

He rolled over and opened his eyes.

“Good morning, Gerard,” I said to him. He had this really confused look on his face and he jumped up out of bed.

“Who the hell are you?!” he yelled. What was going on...?

“Gerard, it’s me, Frank.”

“Who’s Gerard? Who’s Frank? What is going on here?!” he yelled again. I had no idea what was happening. I was really freaked out though. Was I dreaming?

“Get out!” he yelled. I jumped and ran out the door. I started down the steps and I heard the door slam.

“Donna!” I called out. She was in the kitchen.

“Frank? What’s wrong?” she asked me.

“It’s Gerard. I have no idea what’s wrong. He doesn’t know who I am, he doesn’t even know who he is.”

“Come on,” she said to me and we both ran up the stairs. She knocked on his door.

“Go away!” Gerard yelled from the inside.

“Gee, it’s mom. Are you okay?” Donna said. There was some banging around and it sounded like things falling. She tried to open the door, but it was locked.

“I’m not Gee! Where am I? Why can’t I see anything? What is going on?!” he yelled from inside. Donna and I just looked at each other very confused.

“Stay here with him. I’m gonna call the doctor...” she said before heading back down stairs. I tried to open the door again, and he yelled at me to go away again. I went to the bathroom and got one of Donna’s bobby pins. I came back and picked the lock. Once again, my skills come in handy...

“No! Go away!” he said, swinging the bat from behind the door. He was standing on the other side of the bed against the wall. I looked around and there were some things knocked over.

“Gerard, just listen to me, okay?” I pleaded with him.

“Why do you keep calling me that...? That’s not my name. At least I don’t think...” he said. I’m starting to think I know what’s going on.

“If you don’t know your name, then how do you know that it’s not Gerard? That is your name. And my name is Frank. A couple of days ago, you fell over your dog, Kit, in the kitchen and hit your head. You got hurt pretty bad.” I said to him. By this time he had lowered the bat to his side.

“How do I know you’re not lying to me?” Gerard asked me.

“Feel your right temple,” I replied. He didn’t for a few seconds, but he slowly lifted his hand to his head.

“Ow!” he flinched. “Okay. So you weren’t lying to me. But, if I am who you say I am, then why don’t I remember? And, why can’t I see anything?!”

“...because you went blind when you were 3. You told me so when we went to that park? And I think you have amnesia. But I’m not sure,” I said to him, moving closer.

“Okay. So, are you like my brother or something?” he asked me. I stopped myself from laughing.

“No, I’m your boyfriend.” Please don’t run away...

“Really?” he asked with a little smile on his face. I took a sigh of relief before answering.
“Yea.”

“So... have we like...?” he asked, playing with the bat in his hands.

“No. We’ve talked about it, and we both decided not to. At least for right now...”

“Okay, so how long have we been together?” he asked me.

“Well, technically, since like 6 this morning,” I laughed, and so did he.

“Frank! The doctor’s here!” I heard Donna yell. Gerard had a confused look on his face.

“You mom called the doctor to see if he knew what was wrong with you,” I told him. He just shook his head. I could tell he was a little scared.

“Can... can you help me?”

“Well, yea,” I walked over to him and wrapped his arm around mine.

We got down stairs and I helped Gee to the couch where I sat next to him. The doctor asked him a few questions about random stuff. Took his temperature and he did other doctor stuff.

I over heard him talking to Donna in the kitchen. He told her that he does have amnesia and he doesn’t know when Gee’s memory will return. It would be hours, maybe even days. He said to do normal stuff, that maybe that would help trigger something.
Sign up to rate and review this story