Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm Just A Girl In The World.

Our Very First Interview..

by shehadtheworld12 2 reviews

Felissa and the band get their very first interview...things are getting interesting...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-03-08 - Updated: 2010-03-09 - 2886 words

1Ambiance
So...here's the thing. I was pretty bummed about writing this, because well I have no imagination for this. Since FOB broke up, Bob left MCR, it's too much! Anyways, I've gotten quite a couple reviews for this on another site, so I think I'd be an asshole if I didn't finish this right? So I'm putting my foot down and forcing my brain to come up with ideas, since I already have future plans for this. I hope you like this. It's been a while for me coming back to fan fiction. I'm mostly doing original stories, so I couldn't fully quit writing all together. Just a big thank you again to all who has reviewed this. It means a lot, I hope I don't disappoint you. Now let me shut up, and enjoy (:
_______

One week later

Felissa's POV

"I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor." I sang to myself as I walked down the hall. It's been one big hectic week as we progressed into the tour. I had insomnia, coffee was my new crack, I didn't sleep much, but you know what? I couldn't be happier. We were in Texas tonight and quite frankly I was nervous. All I saw was cowboy hats and those boots with the sharp things at the edge, no offense but I didn't feel like getting shanked tonight. The venue here was way bigger (that's what she said) than any other venue so far. I know I keep saying that, but when you're used to playing small ass clubs, I think you'd feel my pain.

"Felissa!" someone yelled and I groaned as I knew it was either Max or Darren. Their voices were slightly similar, though Darren sounds like a chick when he screams real loud (I have proof on my cell phone. I smell black mail...muahaha.) I turned around and wouldn't you know it, it was Max.

"What's the issue Maximus?" I asked as he glared. I giggled inside.

"Come with me, this is a band emergenceh!"

"What happened?" I asked again as he smiled.

"Just shush girl shut your lips, do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips." he smirked as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards our dressing room. I saw a girl inside talking with Darren and quite frankly she reminded me of Glenda from The Wizard Of Oz. She had bright red hair and a pink shirt with black leggings underneath. I hoped she doesn't disappear into a damn bubble...
~
Patrick's POV

"Am I more than you bargained for yet
I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear
Cause that's just who I am this week
Lie in the grass, next to the mausoleum
I'm just a notch in your bedpost
But you're just a line in a song
(A notch in your bedpost, but you're just a line in a song)

Drop a heart, break a name
We're always sleeping in, and sleeping for the wrong team

We're going down, down in an earlier round
And Sugar, we're going down swinging.
I'll be your number one with a bullet.
A loaded god complex, cock it and pull it."
I sang into the microphone as we began our sound check for tonight's show. Everything seemed in the clearing as I got the thumbs up from Pete. We finished the song and I handed my guitar to my semi assistant Adam. I felt bad for asking him the simplest of things, when I was quite capable of getting it myself like Starbucks, or a donut (note to self hide them from Joe after he gets the munchies. Ultimate revenge!) or something another. But Adam insisted on taking the job and I thought why the hell not as long as I paid him. I shook my head and smiled as he ran off while I went to the dressing room. I smiled as I passed by Substance's dressing room. Felissa looked gorgeous as usual. Her glitter shirt radiating off her porcelain face. Her freshly manicured fingernails...what is wrong with me?!

For all this time I couldn't find the nerve to talk to her more. We've been on tour for practically a week and I think about and see her constantly. Her laugh is music to my ears, her smile, a burned image into my brain. But even though I would like to be with her, I knew my insecurities from Emilie would not subside. I couldn't get over being cheated on. I mean, it's not surprising, I mean look at me. But it still doesn't hurt any less. Fuck my life was so confusing. Not to mention I just realized my initials are PMS. What did I ever do in the past like to deserve this???

"Patrick!" Joe yelled like Spongebob as I rolled my eyes. I was really tired of hearing that.

"What Joseph?" I asked calmly.

"There's a rumor going on." he said simply.

"About what? If it's about pulling a rabbit out of your ass I really would rather not know." I replied.

"No silly. It's about you and Felissa." he smirked. I literally felt my cheeks start to burn.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Oh come on Patrick it's obvious you like her. Everyone can see it. Why don't you just get all up in that already." I glared.

"I'm not trying to get all up in that." I said using air quotes. I sounded like a total wankster.

"So you do like her." he smiled.

"No I don't." I retorted as I grabbed a bottle of water.

"Besides, where is this information coming from?" I asked rolling my eyes when I scoffed and twisted the cap to the bottle back. I glared again.

"I think the source is pretty obvious. All I'm saying is stop prolonging like a douche nozzle and ask her out for a coffee or something." he shrugged as he patted my shoulder and then went to the other side of the room before grabbing his phone out and began texting.

"Pete is so fucking dead!" I retorted as I saw him walk in. He saw my glare and he ran out laughing.

"Come here you fucker!" I yelled as I ran after him. I am so punching him in his junk...

Felissa's POV
"Ah you must be Felissa. Just who I wanted to see. I'm Amelia Heine. I'm an editor for all the major tours. I'm doing an article on the fresh faces of this tour. I was wondering if I could possibly get you guys for a quick interview. You guys are getting quite the reviews from the tour goers." she smiled softly as I raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of reviews?" I asked skeptically.

"Oh just like how good you guys sound. Your fashion sense." she said pointing to my stage clothes. "Just good stuff." she assured with a laugh. I smiled as I shrugged.

"Sure. I mean if you guys are up for it." I said to the guys as they nodded eagerly. I'm proud to say we make the decisions together as a whole.

"Excellent. If you wouldn't mind, we could do this right now?" she asked as she looked at me as if I was the one who made the choices here. I nodded and sat down on the couch as I was squished by Max. I groaned as he laughed.

"And you call me miss piggy." I mumbled as he poked my nose.

"Okay guys." Amelia smiled again as she got out her tape a video camera. "If you wouldn't mind introducing yourselves and what instrument you play." she said firmly as she pointed to me first. I gulped before speaking. This was an actual interview. This has never happened before. Holy Frijoles.

"I'm Felissa and I do lead vocals mostly, and partially piano. I'm still learning..." I laughed as I looked at the video camera.

"I'm Max and I play drums."

"I'm Darren and I play bass guitar."

"I'm Aiden and I play lead guitar." he said doing a peace sign as I shook my head.

"Awesome. Well guys welcome to Sleepless tour, I did some research and you guys were doing regular club shows am I right?" she asked while grabbing her notebook out.

"Yes. We started playing at a teen club where we live. After that, we just got asked to play more shows and that's how it kinda happened." I said nodding. She nodded back and scribbled a few things down.

"So I assume it's a drastic change to touring with Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, any nervousness?" she smiled.

"Of course. I almost threw up multiple times." Darren laughed. "But we're extremely honored to be playing. We want to make music, and to be given such an opportunity, we're very grateful to be doing so." he replied softly.

"Are you guys excited about building a fan base? A lot of younger people agree your music is interesting. How does that feel?" she laughed.

"Amazing of course. We all feared we'd be hated by a lot of people, but if they like it, I guess we're doing our job right." I replied with a giggled.

"Of course. Of course." she chuckled. She asked a couple more questions and I smirked as I caught Max checking her out. He loves anything with a pulse. I pinched his side and he glared at me as I looked at him back. He rolled his eyes as I smiled while Amelia continued. This was more fun than I ever thought it could be. I made sure to not scratch my nose (even though it itched really bad) as the video camera. You'd be surprised how much it catches. I could tell Darren was also not to the junk adjustment. I died inside.

"And here comes the fun part." she grinned. "I'm going to ask you a few random questions. Just go with it okay?" she laughed.

"Okay." we all replied nervously in unison.

"Tomatoes or squash?"

"Squash." we all answered.

"Do you love Barack Obama?"

"I love Michelle Obama." I smiled.

"Obama is the shizz yes." Darren said nodding.

"I'm not into politics." Max teased.

"Why Michelle?" she smiled.

"Cause she's a gangsta." I laughed.

"Okay. Do you guys like the Olympics?"

"Hell yeah. Figure skating is hot." Darren laughed.

"True dat." Max chuckled.

"I could imagine." Amelia smiled.

"Razzles or Skittles?

"Skittles!" me and Max yelled. "Razzles!" Darren and Aiden said.

"Uhh taste the rainbow! It's way better!" I retorted.

"But the Razzles turn into GUM! What candy does that?" Darren shouted softly.

"I see this could be quite the argument? I guess that's a question. How is your relationship with each other?" she asked curiously. We all shrugged. I of course decided to answer.

"We have a pretty good relationship. We've been best friends for a really long time. We all have helped each other in the past. We may say stuff we regret, but most of the time we mess around for the fun of it, and know how to dish it back. No harm intended. We just go with the flow and know we got each other backs if something should happen. I don't think I could find any other douches like these guys." I smiled.

"We're all pretty much the same in some weird ass way." Darren shrugged.

"You guys don't have any fights? Or have had major fights?" Amelia asked.

"No not really...unless you count the time Darren stole my muffin in the 8th grade that someone's mom spent a great deal of time on." Max glared at Darren.

"I was hungry! I forgot my lunch that day. I'm sensitive you know that. If I don't eat I pass out." Darren said in defense.

"Haha okay, moving on. What do you guys hope to accomplish by the end of the tour?"

"We definitely want to have a large fan base. We want people to just relate to our music, call me cheesy but it's the truth. We're inspired by MCR they help people ya know. We want to do the same." Aiden finally spoke up. I feel terrible to admit it, but I forgot he was there...oops?

"That's very sweet of you guys. I think you're doing a good job so far." she said nodding.

"Thank you." we replied in unison.

"Last but not least, you guys are aware of blue waffle I assume?"

"Eww!" we all shouted. "Please don't bring that up. I couldn't eat for three days." Max gagged.

"Yeah I would rather not..." I shook my head. Someone sent to my phone, what kind of cruel person does that!

"I think that answers the question." Amelia giggled. I do believe I won't be eating dinner tonight....

Time Lapse.

Eventually the interview had ended and Amelia had thanked us. I was going to walk out when she called me back.

"Yes?" I asked softly.

"I would like to get interview with just you sometime. I think it could work. Here." she said handing me a small black card with white writing on it.

"Thanks for the interview. I'll be in touch." she smiled softly before grabbing her video camera and leaving the dressing room as I looked down at her card with an eyebrow. I had a suspicious feeling in my stomach but put it off.
~~

By lunch time a couple hours before the show. I still had Amelia in my mind, why would she want me an interview with just me? Maybe she was just being nice. Maybe I'm being ungrateful. I shook my head as I had my head down before you know it, I collided with someone else. I groaned inside as I looked up to see Bob with a nicely ruined sandwich now all over the place. I gasped.

"Oh gosh Bob I am so sorry." I said worriedly as he shook his head and helped me up.

"It was an accident." he smiled as I shook my head this time.

"No I'm a complete idiot." I sighed. "Here." I said motioning him to follow me to the snack bar. I ordered him another sandwich as I got out some left over change in my pocket from earlier...I had major snack attack okay?

"You don't have to pay it's fine." he urged. I held up my hand.

"Bob, I wasted a perfectly good sandwich that you wanted to eat. May I please buy you another one?" I smiled as he pondered for a moment but nodded.

"Okay fine." he laughed as I handed him his sandwich.

"Thank you." he smiled as I held up my hands.

"No thank you necessary, it's the least I could do." I shrugged.

"So I'll see you after the show?" he asked and I nodded.

"Sure thing. I'll catch you later." I smiled one more time before waving and letting him get back to his sandwich. What kind of classified idiot am I?
~~

Patrick's POV

"You asshole! What the hell have you been saying?!" I roared as I tackled Pete to the floor as he laughed.

"I didn't say anything!"

"Bullshit! Joe told me what you were saying!" I shouted as I punched him in the arm as he just seemed to laugh. That only pissed me off more. He had such a big mouth!

"What did you say?!" I asked again as I pinched him.

"Ouch! I just said you may have crush on Felissa." he grinned.

"You bastard! You were supposed to keep your mouth shut! Damn it Pete!" I sighed in annoyance. I prayed to God Felissa didn't know about this.

"Come on man, even I don't have to state the obvious. Stop being a pussy and ask her out already." he retorted.

"Pete I-" I sighed as he cut me off.

"Who gives a shit about Emilie? She's a whore anyways. Patrick, she doesn't deserve one speck of your attention. Get over her." he said softly as I let him go with a huff. He was right.

"I know." I sighed again.

"Look. I swear I didn't tell anyone else besides the guys. All I'm saying is that you could probably benefit from some pussy." he smirked as I slapped his head.

"Serious Pete?" I asked with a glare.

"I'm kidding Trick damn. Keep your damn thong on." he sighed as he stretched his arm out. I shook my head.

"I'll make you a deal. If you don't ask her out by the end of the week you have to give Dirty a back massage with oil and candles." he smirked as I cringed.

"And if I do ask her out?" I said sarcastically.

"Then you get some. It's that simple." he smirked as I punched him again. She wasn't like that.

"So you in or what? You owe me a hundred bucks if you chicken out." he added. I sighed as I tapped my foot.

"Fuck fine. I'm in." I sighed.

"Good choice Pat. Remember Friday night is your deadline. If I don't see at least a number in your hands. I suggest you stretch your hands. It'll be a long night." he smirked again as I glared at him.

"Fine. Friday it is." I sighed.

What the hell did I just get myself into?
Sign up to rate and review this story