Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

Cry Little Sister...

by CyanideChild_ 4 reviews

Its really the end...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-03-10 - Updated: 2010-03-10 - 2998 words - Complete

1Insightful
‘Sam! Sam, where are you!’ I ducked under another flailing arm. Everywhere around me was shouting. Fighting. Hating. I wanted to get up on the big statue of the Vrigin Mary our front and scream at everyone. I made to to the throne room, expecting it to be as manic as the corridors. It wasn’t. it was silent in here, but you could still hear the screams and shouts of everyone outside.
‘It ends tonight, Bert’ Gerard spat, venomously. I winced. I didn’t like this show down. At all. Gerard, Frank and a pissed off looking Sam, faced Bert, Brendon and William. Connor and the ghost of Mikey were circling each other, spitting things that even my ears couldn’t hear.
It wasn’t meant to be like this. We could all live together… I’d seen it…
Sure it had been another bogus fucking vison, but that meant nothing. Bert and Gerard stepped towards each other, and I sat on the floor, and held my head in my hands, probably looking like a crazy woman.
‘When I was. A young boy. My father. Took me into the city…’ I looked quickly up. The Allies had taken up a song. My guess was that it was one of Gerard’s mysterious world famous fucking rock band’s songs. Gerard looked back at Bert, with a superior smile on his face. I took a deep breath. It was all going slow motion for me.
I could see Sam’s angry eyes glinting, watching the battle, willing to take on Brendon, the one she was opposite. Her breathing was quick and raggedy, and he red hair was large and a little crazy. Her make up had been smeared in the fighting, so she had panda eyes from her eyeliner. Frank, who looked battered and bruised, and was sporting a busted lip and an almost black eye, grabbed her chin.
‘I don’t mean to steal this from Gerard or anything. But he had an amazing point,’ Frank pressed his broken lips to Sam’s, ‘I will be. As long as we’re together,’ Sam’s eyes glittered, and I was sure I could see tears, but in an instant she blinked them away. I’m sure this all happened in the space of two seconds, because then I heard the clang of steel upon steel, and saw Gerard and Bert wheeling away from each other. Lets just say it got very Lord Of The Rings from there on in. Frank took on William, with relish, and Sam, twirled and whirled against the ‘bad jock’ she’d once been so afraid of.
‘Set out alone, alone through the tunnel…’ I began to sing, to myself, quietly, my heart feeling the desolation and knowing what I must do. ‘My eyes could barely see the other side…’ In that moment I saw what the ones fighting could not. Brendon kicked Sam in the gut, causing her to fall backwards into Frank and William, and they all tumbled to the floor. Using the distraction like any predator would, Bert fought him harder – and Brendon whirled around behind him, planted a kiss on his ear, and a dagger in his ribs.
‘Bert! Stop,’ I said in a commanding voice. Bert looked at me, with quietly appraising eyes. He stood back, and nodded. Brendon however stood there, watching, waiting, like a feline.
I rushed to Gerard’s side. He opened his mouth to speak, my I pressed my fingers against his lips.
‘Yeah, the world is not leaving is…. But we will be leaving this world…’ I sang again, louder so that I could be heard. I gripped the dagger, and pulled it out quickly. Gerard’s face collapsed in pain, and he groaned loudly. I kissed my fingertips and placed them at his back, remembering Bert’s words, seemingly years ago.
‘Blood Princesses are special, But Blood Queens? Oh, they’re something else.’
The wound healed underneath my fingers, and I heard Gerard’s gasp. I looked at him, smiling and the dagger, I now held in my hands burned my fingertips. He was on his knees, but I forced him to the ground, straddling him almost, his eyes were wide, and glassy. He could feel the pain, but he knew it was lessening. He knew I’d done something, but didn’t know what. I smiled in his confusion. I felt the mood change and I felt that with it, so did my song.
‘Cry, little sister. Come, come to your brother…’ I sang loudly with confidence. Sam’s eyes widened and she understood everything.
‘Thou shall not fall….’ Sam whispered under her breath moving away from Frank and William who had seemingly reached a truce and were observing the scene.
‘Thou shall not die,’ Gerard protested, and I hushed him again. I turned my head, to look at Bert and his eyes were weeping. But he wept blood. I smiled at him, and clenched my knees.
‘Unchain me sister…’ I sang, raising the dagger.
‘Thou shall not fear,’ Brendon said, looking away quickly, tears in his understanding eyes. Brendon slowly stole away, unbeknown to everyone else.
‘Love is with your brother…’ I whispered, looking deep into Gerard’s eyes. ‘Thou shall not kill…’ I pressed my lips against his again, quickly.
‘Tell Sam and Frankie I love them. Tell them all I love them. And I love you too, silly. No more killing okay? Now, you need a pick me up. And I’ve heard from the King over there, that Blood Queen’s are something else
I slashed my throat.

Blood. Pain.

Black


Mikey
Blood from Georgia spilt onto Gerard, who let out a guttural cry, as he tried to stop what had already happened. It was everywhere, the redness, the pain, and the death feeling. I cringed, and tried to reach for her, even though that was a no brainer, cos I was halfway across the room. And it was a big room. It seemed even Bert couldn’t understand it; he rushed forward, emitting a high sound, which basically sounded like, if grief had a sound that would be it. Gerard and Bert lay over her body, sobbing like babies. Not like grown men should. Though, if im honest, I’m crying, too. Spectral tears, which were pretty cool, though not under the circumstances. Despite the hurt I know I was feeling, I felt strange. Detached, somehow. I could cry as freely as everyone else. But it dodnt mean as much to me. Maybe, it was showing what was to come. But everyone else was crying. And I mean everyone else. Connor, was crying so much, muttering about butterflies and free spirits, William, legs still entangled with Franks, was blubbering about free will and sobbing his eyes out. Frank was crying. Just plain old crying. But you could see how much it hurt. How he couldn’t take his eyes off the bleeding corpse. Sam was the only not crying, which shocked me. I would have thought she’d have been one of the most affected. But she was stalking around behind Bert and Gerard, barely making a sound. Oh sure the sword scraped against the ground a little as she picked it up, but… wait sword?

William.
This couldn’t be happening. No. Not her. She… she was the saviour of vampirekind! She… she cant! Im not whole yet! I need,… choices… Free will….

Georgia looked at William, her eyes sceptic.
‘Oh, come on William. You cant honestly believe all that you’ve done is right can you?’ William, shuffled his feet. He shrugged.
‘Its what I’ve been ordered. If the orders are evil, then I guess I am too…’
Georgia shook her head. She stood up flattening down her red dress. She walked over to William and looked him in the eyes.
‘Theres something that monarchy cant take from us. And its Free Will. Make the right choices William. For some reason, I can see a good guy in you. Under all those layers of shit, and death, and lies. Honestly. Make your own choices. Make the right ones. After all you’ve been through – after all you’ve put me through, I forgive you. And I want you to be whole.’ Georgia smiled sweetly, and brushed past him to walk out of the room.


‘I loved her,’ William said, with a finality. Gerard and Bert shot him wet, hurt and angry looks. ‘Not like that. But as a friend. As a queen. I loved her…’

Connor.

Butterflies. She’s like one of them now. Tied down. Real. True. Honest. Pure. She’s… dead. No! She… cant… no….NO

Georgia smiled, rushing through the long grass.
‘You’re a pain in the ass Georgia. Bert told me to keep an eye on you, so you drag me out here!’ Connor said tiredly. Georgia laughed, weaving her hands through the waist length grass.
‘Get this Connor. I think I know what your soul was in a previous life.’ Connor snorted, and crossed his arms. ‘Oh? Pray tell?’
‘You were a butterfly. You see, Connor, I can see through all the crap you pull, all the, “Oh im so big and scary” lie you try to live. I can see that deep down, you want to be free, and do your own thing, and never be the same. You’d be happy one day, and morose the next, you’d be hyper, then tired, angry and in love. Lust, rage, envy sadness, happiness… they don’t mean anything to you. You’d be a butterfly…’ Georgia let a white and yellow butterfly come to rest of her finger tips. ‘But most of all…’ She blew the butterfly and it took to the night sky, looking beautiful, happy and alive. ‘You’d be free. A free spirit. Gentle… just like a butterfly…’ Connor said nothing. His mouth was open and he looked at her, his eyes glassy. Georgia smiled a knowing smile at him, and jumped and ran through the grass again.


‘I loved her too,’ Connor looked up, and sighed. ‘This hurts. Really badly. I… I don’t like it.’ Connor clutched his chest and cried some more.

Frank
There has to be a way. Some way that she could come back. Maybe she’ll be like Mikey, maybe she’ll come back and we’ll all be happy again.. just like that time…
‘Tell me the story again Gee!’ Frank grinned, throwing himself on his stomach in front of Georgia. Georgia rolled her eyes.
‘Okay Frankie. Same people?’
‘Same people,’ Frank confirmed grinning at the image of Sam and him in his mind.
‘Okay, Frankie. Its you and Sam right? And Sam, well she’s a media critic. A real harsh one too. But she’s honest. You got that Frankie? She likes Disney movies the best though. And she could never get critical about one of the old classics. But she ripped the twilight films to shreds. She hated them,’ Georgia wrinkled her nose, and Frank pouted.
‘Oh, I don’t know about that Georgia, she migh-‘
‘Shh, Frankie. Any way, you’re a world famous rock star. With your emo chemo hair, and your tattoos…. Its something out of her nightmare to ever be paired with a guy like you.’ Franks bottom lip began to wobble, and he seemed on the verge of throwing an tantrum, when Georgia’s voice changed. Her tone became hushed and mysterious.
‘Then, one day, when she’s getting her coffee before she goes to her high class work, and you walk in the shop. And for her, upon seeing you its like… Hello!’ Georgia giggled at Franks enraptured face. ‘And then, you get your coffee, and sit down at a booth. And some old men are talking to you, while you read the paper. And she’s watching you, noting everything about you, wishing she had the courage to walk up to you, and be like, “Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?” So she waits. And she watches. In a few minutes, you all start talking about the critic whose listened to your latest album. She was harsh about your album Frankie, so don’t look so happy.’ Franks face immediantly fell. ‘So you, and the old men are all bitching about this critic, who is actually her, so in the end she’s had enough of it, gets up, and runs out of Costa-‘
‘Starbucks,’ Frank corrected with a pout.
‘Well, she runs out anyway. And then shes crying, and outside its started to rain. Then she feels a hand pull on her arm. Its you. And you ask her if she’s okay. And she’s all like,’ Georgia pretended to swoon, ‘Frankie Swoon,’ Frank laughed, and nodded at her, almost commanding her to finish the story.
‘So she’s all like –swoon- and you ask again if she’s okay. By this time she’s crying a little less, and she says to you –“Im the critic! And I’ve been waiting all of half an hour to talk to you….”and then she cant say anymore cos she thinks that you think she’s no good. And you look at her with those big ole’ eyes of yours, take her in your arms and say, “and im Frankie. And I’ve been waiting my whole life to meet you.” And then you kiss her.’ Georgia leaned back, obviously satisfied with the story. Frank was bouncing on his thighs.
‘And then? And then?’ He cried happily. Mikey walked in the door, and smirked at her. Georgia winked back.
‘And then you take her home to your apartment and have sweaty sex. Sometimes Mikey even joins in. It’s called Frikey. Have fun. Love you!’ Georgia giggled as she skipped out of the room with Mikey, leaving a disgruntled and deflated Frank.
‘What the fucks Frikey?’ Mikey’s voice asks from down the corridor….


‘I loved her.’ Frank spoke up. He caught Sam’s eye and smiled slightly. ‘Not like that or anything. But like… a kid sister. She was my little sister. And I loved her. A lot. And It hurts right now. Right here.’ Frank pointed with a blood spattered hand towards his heart.

Mikey.

‘I loved her,’ I said simply. ‘No offence brother.’ I said raising a limp and see thorugh hand at Gerard, who didn’t even look at me, ‘But I loved her, and I loved her a lot more than I should have. She was my one.’
Bert nodded, through his tears. So did Gerard. Then Bert’s head shot up. His eyes widened and he let out a shrill giggle. He laughed so hard, and kissed Georgia’s hand over and over, jogging Gerard’s shoulder happily.
‘im still here! We’re connected! She wont die, if im alive! She’s- uhnnnh!’ Sam stabbed the long sword viciously up through Bert’s chest. Gerard looked from Bert to the sword to Sam. Sam was openly crying now. I mean snot and all.
‘What the fuck are you doing! We, could have saved her!’ Gerard yelled hoarsely. Bert’s body fell forward, his hand tangled in the folds of her dress. Gerard cried even more, and pulled Bert’s locket from his pocket. He’d found it earlier, and he’s intended to give it back to her. He placed it around her ruined neck, and glared.
‘Sam you fucking cunt! Don’t you want her back? We had a fucking chance! You’re a stupid fucking-‘
‘Don’t talk to her like that!’ Frank shouted back, defending an openly sobbing Sam. ‘She did what she had to!’
‘Oh. So she had to ruin our only chance of getting Georgia back? I loved her.’ He roared. He raised his head and all but screamed to the ceiling, ‘I LOVE HER’
‘I did what she would have wanted.’ Sam said quietly, and then she yelped to herself. Bert had groaned. Gerard watched with overly wide eyes.
Bert picked himself up and cracked his knuckles. He looked down at himself, shocked, and tensed so the sword pushed itself out. I felt something strange in my gut, and I heard what sounded like Georgia’s voice calling me.
Mikey…. Its alright…. Im here…. somewhere…help me…’
‘You’re alive!’ Gerard yelped
‘But she’s not!’ Bert said falling to his knees next to Georgia again, not even questioning the freak of nature he quite obviously was. Not that im one to talk.
‘She is!’ I said quietly.
No one heard me.
‘Where’s Brendon?’
‘He’s following someone else’s orders now,’ I said louder.
Six pairs of eyes turned to look at me.
‘Who told you?’ Sam asked, unsteadily. I raised my head to look at them.
‘She did.’



Na na na na naa naa.
That’s it. L
It’s the end. L
Now, this is a thing I wanna know.
Do you guys want a sequel? Cos I got a really good one planned, but I only wanna start writing it if you actually will read it. Cos mostly all the way through this, I’ve been getting reviewed by the lovely Sam. – Yup the one who tried to kill Bert – and she’s great… but is she the only one whose been reading? Cos its kinda redundant just writing for one person. Really silly really. But anywho. (:
Im also auditioning for new characters – R&R and you might get in. Oooh.
Eeeeevil ones. Though. Eeevil (: J
Oh, and spoiler?
Anika comes back.
Ghost form of course.
And she annoys Mikey.
I love you sexies! (:
BIG LOVE TO YOU!!!
BIGGER LOVE TO YOU IF YOU R&R
BIGGEST LOVE TO SAM COS SHES AWESOME.
( and she gets even more love if she updates her stories. I.E Lycans? Hint hint darling ;] )

Oxox for the last time people(:
Gee
Sign up to rate and review this story