Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Your Gone, The Pieces Of My Heart Are Missing You

When Your Gone, The Pieces Of My Heart Are Missing You

by lovingMychem 0 reviews

"You miss him Gee.. admit it" "Miss who?" I questioned playing dumb. I knew who he was talking about. "You know who Im talking about" "No Mikey. I really dont" again with the playing dumb. "F...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-03-11 - Updated: 2010-03-12 - 540 words - Complete

0Unrated
I knew I had to get ahead of shit so I got the knife before the toaster had time to pop.
I pulled open the drawer to be greeted by a rather sharp knife.
It meet the palm of my hand

"Fuck!" I yelled pulling it out and sucking away the blood, For it to only produce more.
"What? What did you do?" Mikey called walking in.
When he saw my hand pulsing with blood he collapsed.

"Mom!!!" I cried out.
She appeared immediatly.
"What happened?"
"I cut my hand, Mikes walked in and saw"
"Ok... Go put pressure on your hand love"

I walked to my bathroom.. I knew why I'd been a cluts latley.. I just didnt wanna accept that fact.

Tears fell from my eyes. They didnt stop eather... I was lying on the ground in a giant sobbing, hysterical mess.

"Gerard? Gee are you okay man?"

I sat up at the sound of Mikey's voice.

"Yeah Bro, My hand just hurts"
He sighed and took a seat across from me.

"Dont lie to me Gerard"
"Im not Mikey.. It truley does hurt. Hey are you okay? I didnt mean for you to pass out"
"Yeah Gee, Im fine thanks but dont change the subject. I know whats wrong.. Please dont hide it from me.. Why cant you talk to me? Like we use to.. I loved
our talks Gerard"
"Mikey.. honestly Im fine"

"your not fine Gerard!" Mikey yelled which startled me.
Mikey's never angry

"You miss him Gee.. admit it"
"Miss who?" I questioned playing dumb. I knew who he was talking about.
"You know who Im talking about"
"No Mikey. I really dont" again with the playing dumb.

"Fra-"
"Dont say his name!" I cried.. It hurt when I heard it.
"Him.. you know who it is Gerard. And I cant stand seeing you in pain. Hes hurting too you know?"
"How can he be hurting Mikey? HOW!?"

"He fucking loved you bro"
"Excatly loved"
"Gerard.. I know its hard but you will get over him"
"Get over him? I fucking love him and he threw 8 years of us away. Thats not 'love'"

"Gerard. I dont know what it is in your head but he had to"
"Why?! why did he have to?" I demanded waving my hands around.
"He just did Gerard.. And Im truley sorry he broke your heart"

I had to get out.. I needed to be alone..
I walked out the front door and headed towards the park.

I sat on the grassy hill looking over the West Hudson River. Underneath the comfort of a big old oak tree.
Accidently I looked to my left and saw something engraved into the tree trunk.
I went closer to read it.

'Frank Iero forever loves Gerard Way xx' I wish I didnt see that.
Tears fell from my face.. I needed him.. By God how I needed him.
He always held me as I cried, When I was scared, When I laughed, When we fought.
But now. Now he was just the best part of my history. The best part of me.
and now.. Now hes gone. Just like the moon, The stars and the sun. Except Frank. Hes never coming back.
Sign up to rate and review this story