Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're Never Gonna Fit in Much Kid

Contact

by SoQuicklyTheyFall 7 reviews

"...want to find out what it is?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-03-13 - Updated: 2010-03-14 - 556 words

1Ambiance
[Gerard's POV]

I walked over to the door and pulled it open. My eyes immediately meet Bridget's. She stood slightly leaning against the door frame, a smirk tugging at the corners of her lips. She wore a black dress, that fell just above her knee and a fitted blazer. "Hey Gerard" she said, her smile not faltering. She lightly rested her hands on my chest and playfully, pushed me backwards into the room, closing the door behind her.

"Hey Bridget..."

I guess lunch will have to wait a while.

"What ya doing?" she asked, hopping up on my desk and crossing her legs, her short skirt not hiding much.

"Just...packing up a few things" I said awkwardly, trying to seem oblivious to her exposed legs. I heard her giggle a bit.

"So, uhh...what brings you here?" I asked, trying to get to the point of her visit. Don't get me wrong, I like hanging out with her and all, but it was lunch time I was really hungry!

"Hmph, you don't sound like your happy to see me" she says in mock-offence.

"Should I be?" I asked, smiling a little.

The smirk reappeared on her face as she hopped off my desk and stepped close to me.

"I can think of a good reason...want to find out what it is?"


[Gemma's POV]

The rest of my day was a blur of people and black-boards. I didn't really pay attention in any of my classes. I just went in, sat down, waited for class to end, then left. Well...I do that on most days but that's besides the point.

Dawn's words have been echoing in my mind all day. I mean, she's right...in some ways but...I just, don't know. I'm so confused.

She seemed so disappointed in me. Like I had betrayed her in the worst way possible.


I slowly walked back home. I didn't care about how cold it was, I just needed to walk. I needed to think. I kept walking, focusing my attention on my shoes as they hit the ground, slowing my pace when I realized that I was nearing my house.

I wonder how my mother would feel if she knew her 16 year old daughter - who will be 17 in 2 months - was dating a 25 year old man. I mean, he's not that old but I still think she'd be very disappointed.

Maybe I should just talk to Gerard about this. I mean, he's probably feeling the same way. When we got into this relationship we knew it was risky. We knew we'd have to be careful about it all.

As soon as I entered my room, I flopped down on my bed, rolling over to stare at the ceiling, lost in thought. I reached over to my bedside table and grabbed my cell phone. I scrolled down my contact list in search of one person.

Gerard. I smiled a little when I saw his name appear on the screen. I needed to talk to him about...us.
Where this is going... if it's even worth it.

I inhaled deeply and pressed the call button.

I waited...

After 3 rings, the phone was answered. But it wasn't Gerard.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M'kay...hope you like this. Please tell me if you don't.
Thanks for reading and reviewing.
- Ally
Sign up to rate and review this story