Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're Never Gonna Fit in Much Kid

Consequences

by SoQuicklyTheyFall 3 reviews

"I'm not interested"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-03-11 - Updated: 2010-03-11 - 408 words

0Unrated

"What's up with you?" Dawn asked, her big blue eyes giving me suspicious stare.

"What do you mean?" We were in the cafeteria sitting at our usual table near the back. Hardly anyone sat back there but I liked it, it was comfortable.

"Your all smiles today, it's kinda scary. Did something happen?"

Yes

"Nope" I said, turning my eyes to my tray of food. She didn't buy it.

"What happened?"

"Nothing"

"You sure?"

"Positive"

"Did you see that new foreign exchange student?" she asked, changing the subject,"He is hot"

"God, could you keep it in your pants for one day? And besides, why are you looking at boys when you've got Frankie?" I questioned.

"Am I really that bad?" she asked, and I nodded to assure her, " And I'm only checking out guys for you. Y'know, there are plenty of boys that would be honored to date you" Here we go again.

"I'm not interested"

"But Gemma..." she pouted "Why?"

"Because I don't wanna" I whined.

We were silent for a while until she said,"Are you still crushing on Mr. Way?"

"What?" I felt my cheeks burn

"Mr. Way, you still crushing on him?"

"That's none of your business"

"That's code for yes"

"So, what if I am"

"Oh, so you are still crushing on him" she says, her eyes burning holes in mine,"Gemma...don't you think this is a little unhealthy. I mean yeah, he's hot but you can't like him. He's way too old for you and...it wouldn't work out. Think of what would happen if you two got into some sort of relationship and got caught. Your lives would be ruined." I felt the tears collect in my eyes, but they didn't fall.

She was right. I tried not to think about the consequences of this 'relationship.' All the bad things that could happen. I tried to deny it but, fuck she was right.

The bell rang before either of us could say anything more. She gave a small smile before leaving.


[Gerard's POV]

Lunch time! Finally, I thought it would never come. I quickly dismissed my last class and packed up the last of my things. But before I could make it out, there was a knock on the door...



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's really short but I just wanted to get it up.
Next chapter will be longer.
Thanks so much for reading and reviewing
- Ally
Sign up to rate and review this story