Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're Never Gonna Fit in Much Kid

Strangely Adorable

by SoQuicklyTheyFall 5 reviews

"I'm not the hand shaking kind of person."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-03-01 - Updated: 2010-03-01 - 1051 words

2Funny
"When is she coming?" Mikey asked for probably the hundredth time that day. We were back in my living room, watching CNN of all things, waiting for Gemma to come round.

"Soon Mikey, can't you just wait?"

"No!" he shouts

"Just calm down Mikes, I'm sure she'll be here soon" I say, laughing at his impatience. He finally sat back in his chair and focused to the TV.

"Is she pretty?"

"Mikey..."

"What? I'm just asking, I want the very best for my brother" he says, trying to look innocent, "Is she?"

I couldn't hide the smile spreading across my face as I said,"Yes"

"Ooooo" he says, laughing as if someone had just told him the funniest thing ever.

"Whatever Michael," I said turning back to the television. The news reporters were going on about a 'scandal' of some sort but I wasn't really paying attention.

There was a knock on the door and I immediately shot up from my chair.
"Someone's eager," I heard Mikey say as I headed towards it.

My front door was down a hallway and was hidden from the living room, so Mikey wouldn't really be able to see from where he was. I grabbed the knob and opened the door.

"Hey" she said with a big smile plastered on her face, and of course, I smiled back at her. She wore a black pair of jeans and a fitted T- shirt. Her dark hair fell delicately around her shoulders and her golden eyes were lightly outlined.

"Hey Gemma" I said back to her, placing my hands on her hips and pulling her towards me. Our lips connecting in a short, but sweet kiss. I pulled away and smiled down at her, a slight blush was creeping across her face as she returned my smile.

"There's someone I want you to meet," I told her as I grabbed her hand and led her to my living room.


[Gemma's POV]

I knocked once on the door and waited for him to answer. I'd been practically dying to see him, I didn't think it was possible to miss someone so much in such a short space of time.

Even though I'd only been standing there for about 6 seconds, I was growing very impatient, but eventually the door opened.

"Hey" I said to him with a huge smile. My eyes took in everything about him, his messy hair, his beautiful eyes, all the things that made him Gerard.

"Hey Gemma" he said as he rested his hands on my hips, pulling me close to him. He brought his face closer to mine, his warm breath making me shudder as he placed a soft kiss on my lips. He pulled away smiling at me and I felt myself blush - I so love this guy.

"There's someone I want you to meet," he said taking my hand in his and leading me to his living room.

There was a guy sitting on the couch, he stood as soon as we walked into the room and made his way over to us.

"Mikey, this is Gemma...Gemma, this is my brother Mikey" Gerard said, introducing us to each other.

"Hey" Mikey said giving me a warm smile as he ran his fingers through his long brown hair. He had big hazel eyes - they weren't anything like Gerard's though, they were a lot, warmer. He wore black rimmed glasses that sat at the very end of his nose, I found it sorta cute.

He continued to smile at me.

"Um...nice to meet you Mikey," I said, holding out my hand for him to shake. He looked at it for a moment and made a weird face.

"I'm not the hand shaking kind of person," he raised his arms and held them out to me, "Now give me some love!"

Okay..

I reluctantly went over to his outstretched arms and gave him small hug. He smelled of cinnamon, I like cinnamon.

***

We all hung out for a while in the living room, turns out that Mikey's really cool. He's so weird, but in an adoarble way. And we actually have a whole lot in common. Him and Gerard seem really close, it's nice being around them.

We were watching a movie now, Mikey and Gerard insisted that it was horror. They allowed me to chose one from Gerard's seemingly endless supply of horror films. Now I was stuck with watching possibly the goriest movie in the history of the planet. Saying that I was scared is an understatment.

Currently some blonde girl was being attacked by the 'bad guy'

"Oh...don't worry Gemma, I'll protect you" Mikey said, clutching my leg from where he sat on the floor. He looked almost as scared as me. Gerard on the other hand was glued to the screen.

The last few gore filled minutes passed slowly as the movie finally came to an end, Mikey had held on to my leg the whole time - awww

"Never again Gerard," Mikey said, raising from the floor.

"Oh come on guys, it wasn't that bad," he whined

"I beg to differ" Mikey replied, plopping down on the arm of the couch.


I hadn't realised that it had gotten so late, I promised my mom that I would be home by eleven. But I really didn't want to leave.

I said good bye to Mikey, and hugged he me and made promise to come by again.

Gerard walked me to the door.

"I'll see you at school"

"Yeah" I said smiling up at him. I got up on my toes and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Aww...is that all I get" he pouted, I grinned at him and kissed him again.

He moved closer to me, gently pressing our bodies together, I rested my hands on his chest and he wrapped his around my waist. I smiled into the kiss before pulling away.

"Bye Gerard"

"Bye" he breathed, brushing his lips against my ear as he did.

I gave him a small wave and began the short journey back to my house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm...I hope you liked it, this took me a while to finish but maybe that's just because I'm lazy.
Thanks so much for reading and reveiwing :)
- Ally

Sign up to rate and review this story