Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're Never Gonna Fit in Much Kid

Oh Brother of Mine

by SoQuicklyTheyFall 5 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-02-24 - Updated: 2010-02-25 - 726 words

1Cliche
[Gerard's POV]

My eyes flicked open as the bright light from my bedroom window wakes me. I yawn loudly and just lay there for a few minutes before finally getting up and heading to the kitchen, one thing on my mind.

Coffee.

I waited impatiently for it to finish.
I went back to my room, coffee in hand and sat on my bed.
A smile spread across my face as I thought about what had happened on it, only yesterday.

She had said that she'd come by later today so we could hang out. I laughed at the thought, the last time we decided to hang out, we ended up having sex...not that I didn't enjoy it.

There was a knock on the door, disrupting me from my thoughts. I sighed as I got up off the bed and made my way towards it, placing my hand on the cool knob before slowly opening it.


"Wha--" I began, but stopped soon after as my eyes scanned over the person before me. His hair was a lot longer and he even looked a bit taller, but maybe that was because I hadn't seen him in a while. His smiling face was framed by his big, black rimmed glasses.

"Mikey!?" I shout, a huge grin appearing on my face.

"That's what they call me!" he shouts back and I tackle him, hugging him like there was no tommorow.

"Nice to see you too," came Mikey's muffled voice.

----

We were now in my living room, sitting on my couch, eyes glued to the television as the movie I'd put in flicked across the screen. No matter how many times I'd seen it, it still managed to scare me shitless.

"Don't go in there...Don't go in there!!!" Mikey shouts, sitting at the very edge of his seat. Unfortunately she didn't listen to Mikey and went in there, letting out a loud scream as a knife plunged into her body.

"I told you not to go in there," Mikey scoffs, setting his bowl of popcorn on the coffee table.

"No one ever listens to you, do they" I say, a smile evident in my voice

"You're telling me" he replies, focusing back to the movie.

It soon ended and we put in another, cause we had nothing better to do. When that one ended we settled in my kitchen with some coffee, naturally.

He was telling me about this girl that he'd met and really likes. Her name is Alicia, and apparently she's the 'bees knees' (His words, not mine.)
I couldn't help but smile as he went on and on about her awesomness.

"...anyway, she's the best," he said, taking another sip of his coffee.

"I'm sure she is," I say still smiling.

"So...what about you Gee?" he asks

"What?"

"Oh come on, I know my big bro has been getting some," he says, eyebrows raised.

I actually felt myself blush, "Well...."

"I knew there was someone!" he cheered, "What's her name?"

"Gemma," I state simply, the smile still not leaving my face. Mikey 'Oooed' and winked at me.

"So, how'd you meet her?" he asks, dumping his cup in the sink.

I freeze, not knowing how to respond, as Mikey waits paitiently for my answer. It's not that I don't trust him, I just don't know if he'll understand.

I bite my lip,"Well she's- I was, jus-- umm..." Dammit, how do I say this.

"Yeah?" he urges me to continue

"Okay, well she's actually...one of my s-students," I state immediately diverting my eyes from his.

"Oh, well...that's cool I guess," he says. I finally look up at him to find he's smiling.

"Really?You don't think it's weird?"

"A little unconventional...yes, but no, not weird." I felt relief wash over me, I should have known Mikey would be cool with it.

"Thanks, it means a lot to me," I say truthfully

"No problem," he says with a grin,"So, when do I get to meet her?"

"Well, she's supposed to be coming by later so today, I guess." I say smiling up at him.

Well, this should be fun.
Mikey and Gemma get to meet each other!
What could possibly go wrong?


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woo hoo, Mikey!
It's about time he made it in here.
Thanks so much for reading.
- Ally
Sign up to rate and review this story