Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're Never Gonna Fit in Much Kid

Forever and Always

by SoQuicklyTheyFall 4 reviews

"His kiss was always enough to clear my mind of all thoughts, making me concentrate on our lips moving together, and only that..."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-02-09 - Updated: 2010-02-10 - 717 words

0Unrated


This is the second part of 'Yours to Hold'
Hope you enjoy it!



[Gemma's POV]

"I love you"

I felt a warmth start in my stomach then branch out to my chest. Those words, those three words meant so much to me.

"I...I-" I tried to reply but I was cut off as I felt the delicate pressure of his lips on mine. His kiss was always enough to clear my mind of all thoughts, making me concentrate on our lips moving together, and only that. He moved his hands to my shoulders pulling me deeper into the kiss, while my hands remained at my sides.

Gerard slowly let his hands slide down my arms, when he reached my hands he took them in his. He removed his lips from mine and looked down at me.

He diverted his eyes from my own and looked at the bed behind us. He then steadied his gaze back on me, question marks in his eyes. I was terrified yet so excited all at the same time. I gave him a slight nod and we very slowly began to make our way towards his bed. I gently rested myself on it and he moved beside me, not once taking his eyes off mine.

He returned his mouth to mine, lightly brushing my lips with his tongue. I parted them ever-so-slightly, allowing him access into my mouth, which he took without hesitation. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled my body close to his. I ran my fingers through his hair-something that I wanted to do from the first time I saw him.

I tugged at it gently causing a quiet moan to escape his mouth. His kiss grew rougher as his hands began to wander, they made their way from my hips to my lower back, and to the front of my shirt, where he ran his fingers across the hem of the material.

He placed his other hand on my knee, gently stroking it with his thumb, before moving it along the inside of my thigh. My cheeks burned as his hand continued to move upward, leaving a lingering sensation on my bare skin. I let out a breathless moan as his hand came into contact with my lower area. This was a feeling all new to me, and one which entirely consumed me. I was desperate for his touch, begging for the contact, I needed him more than ever...

We were lying on his bed now, most of our clothes already discarded. Our actions grew more urgent as our yearning for each other reached its peak. He was on top of me, attacking my neck with gentle kisses. He pulled up and gazed at me for a long moment, as if he'd never seen me before. He bit his bottom lip - a nervous habit of his - before lowering himself into me. So many emotions ran through my body at that moment: pain, fear, vulnerability and over-whelming pleasure.

Gerard's breathing quickened, as did his pace and I was fully taken by the ecstasy of it all. Quiet whimpers began to slip from his lips, as his speed continued its increase. I couldn't stifle my moans if I tried, they escaped from my mouth with no consideration, strangled and rugged. Gerard kept his eyes on mine, searching for an sign of pain or regret, which I didn't dare provide him with.

Our breaths became shallower and less in time. My body began to tense up as I came over the edge. Gerard's thrusts became gradually slower, his groaning tired and drained. He collapsed beside me, his chest rising and falling quickly. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him, his lips grazing the side of my neck as he formed the word -- Gemma.

This sent a shiver down my spine, my mind rapidly replaying images of the experience we just shared.

"Gerard?" I breathed, stroking his hair softly.

"Yeah?"

"I love you too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Err...This part was a little hard to write, I didn't want to be too graphic but I didn't want to be a complete prude, but I hope you liked it any way.
Your reviews are always appreciated so go right ahead.
Thanks for Reading!
Ally :)


Sign up to rate and review this story