Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why do you all hate me?

The best 21st Gerard could ever ask for

by lovingMychem 3 reviews

Franks band is playing at Hoboken... Gerard has something to ask him...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-03-14 - Updated: 2010-03-15 - 841 words - Complete

1Moving
Franks P.O.V

We sat infront of the stage at Maxwells..
everyone of us more nervous than anything else... We're about to take to the stage... like an actual stage.
I'm so glad Gerards here. Or I dont know what else I would do. I'm already having an anxiety attack.

"Oh God Mikes, I'm so freaked"
"Frankie, you'll be fine. We're all gonna be fine...Oh god! what if we fuck up? I need a beer!" He said walking towards a chiller.

"want one?" Bert called over his shoulder
"No thanks Bert"
"Ok then" He shrugged

I was glad Gee was here. He was gonna record our whole show. Along with the help of Bob and Ray.. Two more friends I've happened to find.
Now that me and Mikey are best friends I all of a sudden am alot knowen around school.
So many girls, and guys have tried to get with me but I've made it pretty clear I am Gerard Arthur Ways property and will never be anyone else.
I'm 17 now.. I feel so old... But todays importaint for us as a band and us as in me and Gerard.

Its his birthday... Hes 21 today and he wanted to spend it watching us... Isn't that sweet of my Baby?
after the show we're going out to dinner and what not so... Its going to be pretty great.

---------

We played our last song... Its one I wrote called Yesterday.
I turned to leave when Bert began talking.

"So as you guys might or might not know.. today is my Brothers birthday.. Gerard... Can we get the birthday boy up here please?"
What the fuck was he doing?

Mikey and Billy looked at me smiling...
What the fuck..

I saw Gee emerge from the front of the mosh and stand next to Bert.

"Ok, so how amazing are these guys right?"
The crowd gave a loud scream.

"well Bert was right.. today is my birthday and if you didnt know Frankies my Boyfriend of 10 months.. and I love him dearly"
He smiled towards me.. I couldn't do anything but smile.

"I love you too" I said quietly. he couldn't hear me but he knew what I said.

"My Mom and Dad have flowen over from New Zealand for this... It means alot for them to be here for it. as well as Mikey and of course everyone else.."

Gerard came closer to me.

"Frankie, Baby. I love you so much. More than life its self... I love you so much it hurts"

Was there a point to this?

"Frank Anthony Thomas Iero...." he got down on one knee...
Oh my god is he?

"And I want you to marry me. I want you to be Frank Anthony Thomas Iero-Way... Please marry me Frankie" He said opening a box.

His smile streched across his face was impossiable to resist.

I fell to the ground throwing my arms around his neck.
Pushing my lips against his roughly.
My tounge polished Gerards bottom lip waiting for acceptance to enter his mouth his lips parted slightly as I moved my tounge in his mouth.
Feeling every detail of his mouth.

He took the pit of my back holding me as close to him as he could.
I'm glad I'd taken my Pansy off allready.

I pushed the back of his head to deepen the kiss his tounge pushing back on mine trying to win dominance.
I pulled away looking into his eyes.
Giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"So how about you marry me?" he said into the microphone again.

I looked around to see Mikey holding Berts hand and grinning and everyone else in the place grinning like mad men.
"I would be honered to marry you Baby" I smiled into his chest.

He lifted my face up to meet his.

"You've just given me the best birthday present in the whole of the world. I love you more than anything Frankie, I really mean it"
"I love you more than anything too Gee... Happy Birthday" I smiled at him.

He slipped the silver ring on my finger.

"A Happy one it shall be too" he smiled as he leaned in closer to me.
His lips swept across mine before landing on them properly.
His tounge went in my mouth straight away as he pushed my head closer to his own...
God i love him so much

"I love you so so so so fucking much Frankie"
"I love you too Gee, I love you's not even a good enough word to decirbe how I feel for you" I said as I kissed his forehead and looked to my new Fiance

I get to be Frank Iero-Way... and I wouldn't change a single thing for the world.






Thats it people... The End... Hope y'all liked it... R&R? thank you so much to everyone whos read this but a special thanks to AlexisSCREAM who's read it all the Way through..
Thanks again and I love you all..
Love, Brit xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story