Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Some Things Happen Fast.

Lets Bring Some Life To This Party

by EvieSaunders

'"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, GEE HAS LOST IT!!" he screamed...'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-03-15 - Updated: 2010-03-15 - 1519 words

?Blocked
well, i was sitting at home yesterday and i began to get really upset about Bob leaving. I mean, i was upset when i found out but i didn't cry or anything, but yesterday i couldn't contain it! anyway... sorry for the boring piece of info xD i hope you like this chapter (im trying to make Frank go back to being cheerful and cheeky again) oh and btw, i know most of mcr are straight edge but i wanted some drunken-ness in this chapter and the next :D

Chapter 23

OLIVIAS POV

Emma walked down the stairs, her hand entwined with Mikey's, i watched as she pulled her 'sex hair' up into a ponytail and smile brightly at everyone as she scanned the room. I guessed she was looking for me.
I snuggled back into Franks chest as i sat on his lap on the sofa, Gerard and Valerie were sitting next to each other opposite us, pecking each other on the cheek occasionally. Paris sat next to Frank were i was comfily perched on his lap, Emily and Bob were sitting at Franks feet sipping at coffee and sneakily holding hands, not realising that i could see and Ray and Amanda had gone home after i had gone up to them and said hello. Amanda had stood there, looking at Ray, almost pleading with her eyes for him to say something and to get rid of me.

"LIVVIE!" Mikey shouted as he bounded up to me, pulling Emma along with him.

"Hey hey!" i said winking at Emma and then giving her my 'tell me all about it later (with details!)' look without Mikey seeing.

Mikey quickly turned his attention from me to Frank "Aww! You and Livvie are finally together!"

"Uh huuh" i heard Frank reply and then felt his warm lips press against my bare neck, i shuddered, wanting more and then biting my bottom lip to stop myself from doing something to rash.

"Lets go get some drinks" Emma said to me, standing on her tip toes and kissing Mikey on the cheek.

"I'll join you" Valerie joined in, standing up. I looked over to Gerard who gave her a encouraging smile and then tapping her lightly on her bum making her let out a playful yelp. I snorted loudly and everyone turned to look at me, i felt Frank jab me in the ribs and then i began to cough, to cover up my rude outburst.

"Yeah, okay..." Emma replied, picking up my vibe and instantly knowing i don't like Valerie and she shouldn't either. Frank helped me stand and then as i limped to the kitchen, arms linked with Emma Valerie caught up and stood close beside me as we entered the kitchen.

"Here, let me help you" Valerie said politely as she pulled me up a chair that was set out around the kitchen counter and helped me sit.

"Thanks" i said through gritted teeth. Why was she being so nice?

"What are you drinking then?" She asked, searching the cupboards and turning her back to Emma and i. I took a quick look at Emma who was smiling, she caught my eye and instantly stopped smiling and matched my blank expression. "There's some Vodka, how about we liven up this party?"

"Yeah, okay" Emma said, giving into her naturally lovely personality and skipping over to the glasses cabinet.

"Liv?" she turned and shook the almost full bottle of vodka. i cringed as she called me by one of my nicknames, Emma turned around and gave me a look to stop me from shouting at her to not call me that.

I bit my lip to stop myself from being rude again and nodded my head. My taught me to not say anything when there is nothing nice to say.

"Here we go..." Emma said breaking the awkward silence and placing down 10 shoot glasses on the counter and then jumping up and down clapping her hands together.

"Now we're talking" Valerie smiled "GERARD COME IN HERE NOW AND BRING THE REST!" she suddenly shouted, making me jump out of my skin, she laughed at my shaken expression and then took a seat around the counter next to me.
I sat there shocked at how Valerie was so shy when i first met her and now she had suddenly came out of her shell.

"You're a lot different from the first time i met you" i burst out, Valerie merely smiled and filled up the shoot glasses as she spoke.

"When i begin to feel comfortable and excepted by people i normally open up around them"

"Oh..." was all i could say before Frank burst threw the door with Gerard on his tale.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, GEE HAS LOST IT!!" he screamed as Gerard whacked him round the head with a cushion. Frank soon saw the filled shoot glasses and stopped in his tracks, causing Gerard to bump into him with his unexpected action and made them both fall to the floor. bob and Mikey soon joined in screaming "BUNDLE!" and jumping on top of them.

"FUCKING GET OFF OF ME!" Gerard squealed. i laughed at his squirming legs and i had to stop myself from joining in on the fun. They all soon stood up and Frank wobbely stood, brushing himself off and muttering.

"Stupid fat Mikey..." He soon, scooped me off my chair and sat down, placing me in his lap, i squirmed around like a little girl as he licked my cheek randomly.

"Frankie! That's gross!" i whined as i turned my head to face him and licked his chin.

"PUKE!" Bob said loudly, Frank then picked up a plastic salt shaker from the side of the counter and threw it at him, making it hit him right between the eyes.
Everyone soon calmed down and i had to move onto Paris's lap because Frank kept on jolting around and making me slip off.

"SHUT UP!" Mikey shouted over the loud shouting of Bob and Frank arguing about random super hero facts and everyone fell silent.

"Lets get fucked up!!" Frank suddenly shouted, picking up a shot glass and slamming the liquor down his throat and then squinting a little before slamming the glass down. Everyone let out a loud cheer and did the same.
We all slammed 10 glasses and stood quickly at the same time and then falling down to the ground as our legs weren't working, thanks to the alcohol slowing down our reactions. I fell onto of Paris, my leg hurt like hell but i laughed it off, not wanting it to ruin the evening.

"Tequila shots now!" Emily squealing jumping to her feet and running to the cupboard. Frank helped me to my feet and whispered lightly.

"You okay?" i replied by nodding my head and smiling, i sat back down on Paris's lap and glanced at Valerie, she was now in the corner of the kitchen, the thrown salt shaker in her hand with Gerard who was now full on getting off with her.

"GET A FUCKING ROOM!" Emma shouted, looking at me and smiling with her 'i got this' expression on her face. Valerie quickly stumbled away from Gerard and giggled, I watched as he wrapped his arms around her from behind and walked clumsily back to their seats.
We all took a slice of lime and shook some salt onto the backs of our hands, licked it off, knocked the shot back and bit the lime, slamming the shot glass down on the table. I began to feel myself become more bubbly and dizzy as i had more and more shots.
We soon ran out of alcohol, Valerie and Gerard parted to go upstairs, Emma and Mikey we're making out on the sofa and Bob and Emily were dancing idiotically on the pool table in the living room. We were all equally as pissed as each other, my mind kept on blacking out anf before i knew it i had i clumsily stood up, my leg aching and grabbing onto Franks shirt, pulling him off his chair. I stumbled to the door and fell back out of the kitchen. Paris caught me out of no where, she had stopped drinking after the Vodka and stood me up, i tried to fight the urge to jump right onto Frank but couldn't. I jumped onto him, pulling off my shirt and kissing his jaw line, i stumbled back feeling something was wrong as Frank cringed back.

"THAT'S PARIS! YOU DRUNK FUCK!" Frank laughed, i stumbled back clumsily from Paris who was laughing at me thinking she was Frank, i laughed nervously and lifted my heavy hand up and tapped her on the cheek, i fell back again, passing out momentarily, frank caught me and kissed me square on the lips. i felt myself fall from his arms and slammed my head back on the coffee table. I heard laughing and then everything went black.


hope you enjoyed this chapter, i had fun writing it!! Amanda you'll be in it again VERY soon :D
Sign up to rate and review this story