Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Darling, I want to destroy you

All good things come to an end

by Virginia_Madison 7 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-03-21 - Updated: 2010-03-21 - 321 words - Complete

2Moving
I know that you are all waiting for another chapter and are hanging to know what happens next between Virginia and Gerard.

We both knew that we crossed a line when we shared that kiss. Things never got awkward between us, which I was so grateful for.

We never did share a moment like that kiss again, though the flirting did continue on, and still does to this day.

I am ashamed to a high degree of what happened between me and “Gerard” and I know deep down it shouldn’t of gone as far as it did, and we both should have been strong enough to stop.

After a few weeks from that kiss, I quit my job at the hotel.

I think to a degree with both regret the moment we shared but I also know that what we did, we had to do.

I would like to thank all of you reading a small slice of my life. I will continue writing stories for the site and for your enjoyment as well.

Thank you to all the readers that reviewed or rated this story. I was never going out in search of reviews and ratings so I can not thank you enough for thinking that this story deserved them. I was shocked to see so many people were interested and read my story. So thank you all.

But I guess some of you may also be wondering what has happened between Gerard and Virginia and their relationship.

I am happy to say that “Gerard” and I are still very good friends. There is no hate between as well as no love lost.

I’m sorry if I have disappointed any of you by ending the story this way, please feel free to abuse me in any shape or form. I’ll take it. If there is any questions anyone has please ask away!

Thank you once again.

xoxoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story