Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Most Scariest Thing In Life

The Most Scariest Thing In Life

by punk1210 0 reviews

An innocent girl.A gangster boss.Together,they make the most scariest thing in life.Love. SasuSaku fanfic!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-03-03 - Updated: 2010-03-03 - 1662 words

0Illiterate
The man fell back,his blood puring from his nose and mouth.The men around him continued to kick him aggresively,causing him to throw up.They jumped back,careful not to get the puke on their shoes.
"Had enough?",one of them asked,an evil smile on.He grabbed the man by the shirt and pulled him on his feet.
The wounded man couched,his tears falling as he sobs.The men round up around the wounded man and the other man.
The other man sighs,running his hand through his wild,blonde hair.
"You see.We were to find you,and take you to the boss.He's not so pleased with you.",the blone man says as he holds the wounded man up."You steal from him,and you get the most scariest thing in life.Death.",the blonde said.The wounded man sobbed.
"I'm sorry!Give me one more chance!",he sobbed.
"Sorry,no other chances.",the blonde man said.The lifting his right fist,and plunging it inot the wounde dman's stomach,causing him to spit out more blood.The blonde man pushes him to the ground and sighs.
"Boss is here.",the blonde man says as he notices the familiar man,and two men beside him,walk up to them.The men back away from the wounded man.
The boss sighs and holds his hand out,his left sided man hand him something black,and shiny.
The blonde man sighs again.There were countless times that he had seen this happen.
The boss sighs,as the lightbulb above them,sends a light streak across the metal in his hand.
"Give me one reason on why I should give you another chance.",the boss asked,his dark and onyx eyes emotionless.The wounded man got on his knees,unable to hold the sobs that broke away from his throat.
"Because!I have a wife and children.",the man sobbed.
"And?",the boss asked.
"I love them!",the wounded man sobbed.The boss's eyes narrowed,and he scowled,then grabbing the wounded man by his hair.
"Love?There is no love in this damn world!!Only death and life.You are born to fight for your life.Not to love.",the boss said,and let go of the man's hair roughly.He holds the metal piece up,cocking it.
The wounded man looks into the gun's hold terrified.
"The most scariest thing in this world...",the boss trails off.The wounded man's eyes go up to the boss,wide and full of fear."..is love.",he finished.
POP!

"Sakura Haruno!",the teacher yelled.
The pink haired girl's head shot up,her eyes wide.The students in the class laugh as she is being scolded by her teacher.
Sakura Haruno.The only girl you would ever see with bright,candy pink hair,and gleaming emerald eyes with the palest skin.
"This is the fifth time this week!You sleep in my class again and you will be sent to the office.Understood,Ms.Haruno?",the teacher asked.
"Yes,Ms.Wrights.",Sakura said.The teacher then goes back to her teaching lessons,as Sakura leans back in her chair and rubs her eyes.
"Sakura!",she heard a loud whisper.She looks over to her three friends giving her a questioning look.
Sakura's three best friends in the world.Ino Yamanaka,popular and loud girl with long,bright blonde hair and super,crystal blue eyes.Hinata Hyuuga,shy and quiet girl with long,dark violet hair and laver,white eyes.And Tenten whose last name is wierdly unknown,tomboy,sporty girl with curly brown hair that's always in buns and brown,chocolate eyes.
Sakura sighs and shrugs.
The bell rings shortly after and Sakura along with all her friends stay behind.
"Sakura,what's with you?This really is the fifth time that you sleep in class.",Ino says as they walk to her.
"Nothing.Just haven't been getting enough sleep.",Sakura said as she put her things together and in her backpack.
"You do look like you haven't slept for a while.",Tenten said pointing to the small bags under her eyes.
"It's just that I'm working on a lot of homework,and I have late shifts.",Sakura said.
Sakura's parents had died when she was small,so she was sent to an orphanage.When she turned 16,they trusted she could take care of herself,so they let her go.She got her own apartment and job,while still handling high school.Luckily,it was her last year in school.
"Gosh,I fel so sad for you.",Hinata said,givivng Sakura a sad look.
:It's okay.I have today off,and I have finished my homework in school before I fell asleep a few minutes ago,so I have all afternoon to sleep.",Sakura said with a satisfied smile.
"I'm gonna head to the soccer field and practice with the girls.",Tenten said.
"I have to go home early to baby-sit my little sister.",Hinata said.
"I'm going shopping.Sakura,wan-",she was cut off short by Tenten shove and flew across the room and away.
"Forget her little stupud invitations of shopping and just go home and rest.",Tenten said with a smile.
"I was just saying-",Ino said as she walked up to them,"that is she wanted me to buy her something,to just say.Gosh,Tenten,what are you a man?!I hit the wall back there.I could have broken a damn skull!",Ino whined as she rubbed her head.
"Muahhaha!I am-wait,did you jsut call me a man?",Tenten asked.Ino ave her a cheeky smile,before waving to Hinata and Skaura,and running for her life.
"See you guys later.",Tenten said and then ran off chasing after the yelling ino who kept yelling,"RAPE!"
"Want me to drop you off at home,Saku-chan?",Hinata asked.
"No thanks.You have to get home early,and I have to actually go pick up some things for food tonight.So,I'll see you tomorrow.",Sakurasaid waving to her as they walked out of the building.Hinata nodded and waved back.They walked off in different directions.

"Heard you called for me.",the blonde man said as he walked into the office of his boss.
This blonde man was Naruto Uzamaki.Wild,blonde hair with real blue eyes.
"Yeah.Called for the other two fools too.",the boss said.The door opened and in came a brown haired man,and a dark haired man behind him.
"Who you calling a fool?",the brown haired man asked.He was Neji Hyuuga,with long,brown hair and dark,lavender eyes.And yes,cousin of Hinata Hyuuga,but hasn't had contact with ehr or family for several years now.
"Exactly what I've wanted to know for so long.",the dark haired man said.Shikamaru Nara,with dark short hair and dark,brown eyes.
"Quiet.Listen,there seems to be another fool who thinks he can steal from me.Find Takahiro Mato,and bring him to me.",the boss explained.
"Where do we find him?",Naruto asked.
"Konoha High.Some school now so far from here.He's supposed to be some teahcer for the last year students.Find him,and bring him to be after the school is done and nobody is around.",the boss explained.
"You sure he the right guy?I mean,a teacher gambling and fooling with gangs?",Naruto questioned.The boss sighed.
"His problem.Just do what I say.",the boss said.Naruto shrugged and sat down on the couch in the room.
"I guess I'm out.",Neji said and walked out.Shikamaru yawned and followed behind closing the door behind him.
"When was the last time you got out and hung with some friends and all?",Naruto asked.
"Years ago when I actually had time for the shit.",the boss said.
"You got no time now?All you do is kill.",Naruto said.
"If you got a problem,say it.",the boss said.
"My problem is that you way too focused on this stuff.Just hang with me and the guys tonight.Go hang out at the mall like we did when we were just kids.Watch a movie or hit the arcade.",Naruto said.
The boss sighed.
"When we were just kids,huh?",the boss asked.
"Sasuke.",Naruto said.
Sasuke Uchiha.Dark,and jet black hair with bangs in front,his hair all spiked up in the back of lack on gravitation,with dark and onyx eyes.
Been a boss in the gang since he was 15,and now he was 18.
"Fine.I'm getting bored these days anyways.",Sasuke said.
"Good.",Naruto said standing up and walked up to Sasuke,with a small smile."This time,try not to start a fight with some man because he shoulder bumped you like you did years ago.That got us kicked out.",Naruto said.
"Yeah,yeah.Just get out of here,fool.",Sasuke said.Naruto grinned and nodded.
"We'll go on Saturday.",Naruto said before leaving the room.
The Uchiha sighed as he leaned back on his chair.Soon,he was consumed by deep sleep and lay there with no movement.

BEEP BEEP
Sakura moaned as she sat up on her bed rubbin her eyes and looked at her cellphone grabbing it.She looked at the small screen of the pink phone to see a text message from Ino.
From Ino
We're meeting at the mall on Saturday.We're gonna watch a movie,eat some pizza,then head to the arcade because Tenten wants to play some games.
To Sakura

Sakura smiled and texted Ino back before switching her phone off and going back to sleep in her small and war,cozy bed.
From Sakura
Fine,I'll meet you there.Now let me sleep!
To Ino

Let's just hope something exciting will happen at the mall on Saturday,Sakura thought,before she drifted off to a deep sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story