Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Most Scariest Thing In Life

One

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-03-21 - Updated: 2010-03-21 - 1792 words

0Unrated
Sakura yawned as she and the other three walked into the mall.
"Stop Yawning!Stupid Forehead!",Ino yelled.Sakura stared at her appalled by her sayings.As well as Tenten and Hinata.
"Problem much?",Tenten asked.
"Yes!We come here to the mall to have fun,and her sleepy ass keeps going-",Ino stopped to immitate many yawns.Sakura rolled her eyes walking ahead.
"Here,let's go buy you some coffee to get you at least a bit more awake.",Hinata said.
"Hinata,you know Sak.The only thing that would officially get her awake is ice-cream.But I guess I'll go to get some coffee.",Tenten said.Sakura's head lifted in a perky way.
"Somebody say ice-cream?",she asked.
"See what I mean?Alright,to the ice-cream shop.",Tenten said grabbing Sakura and pulling her with Ino and Hinata by the side.

"Sasuke-Teme,shut up!",Naruto yelled as they came walking in.
"Dobe,I swear if we get caught by some other rival gang,you're dead.You sent away the rest of our gang and left us with the other two fools.",Sasuke said.
"Call me fool one more time.The only fool here is Naruto.",Neji said.
"There's no kidding about that.",Shikamaru said.
"Oh,shut up!",Naruto yelled crossing his arms and looking away.
"Anyways,let's get something to eat.I'm starving.",Shikamaru said,adding a yawn at the end.
"Alright,to the ramen shop!",Naruto said.
"No.",they all answered.Naruto stared at them shocked.
"You can go.I'll go see if I can get some coffee.",Neji said and walked off.
"I guess I'll just go look around and see what I can find.",Shikamaru said.
"To the ramen shop,Teme!",Naruto yelled and ran off.
"Idiot won't know that I'm not there till he gets to the place.",Sasuke muttered as Naruto ran off.He sighed and walked ahead.Then he thought of what he loved most when he was a kid.He smirked to himself,heading to the small ice-cream shop.

"Sakura,pick one!",Hinata said.
"Fine,fine.I guess I'll get that flavor.",she said pointing to the cherry flavor.The worked guy noddd and got it for her quickly.
"Wow,it sure does take long for you to pick something.",Ino laughed.
"Hey,Tenten went to the coffee shop,right?",Hinata asked as they sat down and started to dig in their ice-cream.
"Yeah,but I think we should've stopped her.",Sakura said.
"Why-Oh..",Hinata trailed off.
The last time Tenten had drunk a cofee with tons of sugar,because she love slots of sugar,she went total crazy.
"Hmmm,I dont knooow and there is one hot guy standing over there.",Ino said,pointing to the guy who waited at the counter for his ice-cream.
Sakura looked up,and her eyes widened.The man that stood there,was obviously gorgeous and impossibly looked like a god.But looking at him,she understood it was very possible.
"Woah.But he doesn't seem like my type.",Hinata said.
"Sasuke-Teme,there you are.Who would've thought you'd becoming to get ice-cream again.",a blonde guy said walking up to him and laughing.
"He's cute.",Hinata said,blushing at the sight of the blonde.
"Are you serious?He has some scars or whatever on his cheeks.Plus,he looks like an idiot.",Ino said.
"You look like an idiot.",Tenen said walking up to them,a brown haired boy beside her.
"Who's that?...And hey!",Ino said.
"This is Neji-"
"Neji!",Hinata gasped.Neji looked at her and his eyes narrowed.
"You know him and I just noticed you guys have the same eyes.",Tenten said looking back and foth at the both.
"Neji,I haven't seen you since you were like 14.",Hinata said.
"Yeah,well.I'm here.Wow,you're grown up.",Neji said.
"Gosh,I should call my mo-"
"No!Just don't call them.Be sure they know nothing about me.",Neji said.
"Oh,so you're a runaway.",Tenten said.Neji shrugged with a nod.
"Hyuuga!",Naruto yelled running up to him.
"Oh,there you guys are.",Neji said looking at Naruto,to Sasuke who walked up tot hem eating his cofee ice-cream.
"Oh,you know those guys?",Ino asked pointing to Naruto and Sasuke.
"Yeah.They're...friends.",Neji said.
"Wow,you're pretty.",Naruto said looking at Hinata closely and making her blush madly.
"Naruto.Do know this is my cousin.",Neji said.Naruto's eyes widened.
"What the hell??!!How can this beautiful girl be related to such an ugly,beast!",Naruto yelled.Ino stiffled a giggle.Hinata just blush evenr edder.Sakura sighed and continued to eat her ice-cream quietly.
"You're pretty too.",Naruto said pointing at Sakura.Sakura's eyes went wide and she looked up.
"M-me?",Sakura asked.Sasuke looked at her and cocked an eyebrow.
"Yeah.You actually look very random with yuor hair and eyes.It's kinda...",Naruto trailed off looking for the right word.
"Unique.",Sasuke finished off.Sakura looked at him and they stared for a slight moment.
"Shikamaru!",Naruto said,as the yawning guy walked up to them.
"Yeah,yeah.You guys suddenly feel like flirting?",he asked as he drank from his smoothie.
"Nah,I saw Neji witht his girl and came over.He's the one flirting.",Naruto said then eating the cup of ramen he had in his hand.
"Wow,Neji flirting?I think I'm dreaming.",Shikamaru said.
"I was not flirting.The girl just talked with me,and invited me over.I came along.",Neji said.
"Anyways,how about we all introduce ourselves?",Tenten asked.The guys stared at eachother thinking,when their eyes averted to the boss,Sasuke.
"Ok,the girls will start.I'm Teten and I have no last name.",Tenten said.
"Wow.",Naruto laughed.
"I'm Hinata Hyuuga,Neji-kun's cousin.",Hinata said smiling at Neji.Neji gave a small smile back.Sasuke stared at Neji suspiciously.
"I'm Ino Yamanaka!",Ino said with a bright smile.
"You look annoying.",Shikamaru said.Ino gasped appalled.
"Well,you look lazy!",Ino said.
"You're all too loud.How troublesome.",Shikamaru said looking away.Ino narrowed her eyes.
"Well,how about you just say your name and stop complaining.",Ino said and crossed her arms angrily.Sakura noticed she hadn't said her name,but she shrugged inwardly and continued to eat her ice-cream.
"I'm Shikamaru Nara.",he said.
"Name's Naruto Uzamaki!Believe it!",Naruto said giving them a high-five.
"I feel like that's a habit of his.",Tenten said.
"It is.",Neji muttered.
"Your name?",Tenten asked.
"Neji Hyuuga.",he answered.
"You?",Ino asked.
"I'm Sasuke Uchiha.",he said.Sasuke sighed and grabbed a chair pulling it up beside Sakura and sitting down,eating his ice-cream.The guys stared at him questioningly.
"What?I'm tired of standing.",Sasuke said and continued to eat his ice-cream.Sakura kept in ehr blushing,noticing he sat close to her.
"Oh,you forgot your name.",Naruto said as they sat down,pointing at Sakura.
"Oh.Umm,I'm Sakura Haruno.",she said.
"Wow!Your name totally fits you.The pink hair and all.You really d look like a cherry blossom.",Naruto said.
"Well,thanks.But I'm such a big fan of the hair.It kinda draws too much attention.",Sakura said before going back to eating her ice-cream.
"Oi,Sasuke,we're going to the arcade,right?I want to play some games.",Naruto said.
"Yeah,yeah.Wait till I'm done.",Sasuke said.
"Fine.",Naruto said.

Sasuke and Sakura had finished their ice-cream,and the two groups decided to go together and play some games.As they played,though,some of the gang came in the arcade.
"Boss!",the man called,as he walked with another guy up to Sauske.
"Boss?",Sakura asked to herself.
"What?",Sasuke asked with narrowed eyes.Naruto,Neji and hikamaru noticed this and walked up to Sasuke to hear the news.
"Looks like we found him.Caught stealking again.He's right now beind handled by some of the guys.",the man explained.Sasuke nodded and told them to go back and make sure the victim didn't escape and wait till he got there with the guys.
"What's going on?",Skura asked.Sasuke looked back at her and sighed.
"Nothing.Just business we have to handle.",he told her.She bit her lip looking at hm a bit nervously.He noticed it and looked down.He felt very uneasy.He didn't kow why,but when he got close to her,he felt a bit too...nervous as well?
"Okay.Here,let's exchange numbers.",Ino said pulling out a pen.
"I want Hinata-chan's number.",Naruto said grabbing Ino's pen and writing his number on Hinata's arm.She wrote her's on his and handed it to Tenten.
"Here,give me a call.You seem really gun to hang out with.",Tenten said as she wrote her number on Neji's arm.He smirked and wrote his number back.
"Ditto.",he told her.
"You're really annoying,but cute.Call me.",Ino said wrting her number down on Shikamaru.Shikamaru sighed.
"It's a drag,but fine.",Shikamaru said writing his number down back.He then passed it to Sasuke who took it and looked at Sakura.Sakura looked at him and bit her lip again.
And he couldn't help but think it was very cute.
"Here,call me.",he said and grabbe dher arm,very softly,and wrote his number down.Sakura blushed.
"O-ok.",she said.She started to write down her number,when there was a gunshot heard.Naruto's eyes widened and the guys looked at Sasuke.
"Here,just call me.I'll get your number next time.",Sasuke said grabbing the pen and giving it back to Ino.
"Boss,lets go.",Naruto said walking to the door with Neji and Shikamaru.
"I don't get it.Why are people calling you boss?Even your friends call you boss.
"If I could explain to anybody,I would.",Sasuke said.
"Wait,but-"
Sasuke cut her f=off,with a dazzling smile.
"I really don't tell this anybody,but it was great meeting with you.You're cute and funny.Hope you call me.",Sasuke said and gave her a nod before turning around and leaving quickly after the guys.
"Woah,he went from quiet and mean-looking to cute and friendly.Think he's bi-polar?",Ino asked.
"No,there's something up with him.I know it.",Sakura said.
"Oh,you got a number froma hot guy.We all did.We should be happy.Now just be happy and stop being suspicious over everything.",Tenten said.Sakura sighed and nodded in agreement,but she would still think of what secrets he hid.
Those guys are up to something,she thought before going to the girls as they continued to play.
Sign up to rate and review this story