Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Most Scariest Thing In Life

Two

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-03-22 - Updated: 2010-03-22 - 1125 words

1Funny
Sasuke sighed taking his gun out and pointing it at the teacher's head.
"Please!I have family!",he yelled out,as he sobbed.
"And I care why?Its better you die.As if anybody should deal with someone so absurd like you.",Sasuke said cocking the gun.Naruto and Shikamaru looked at eachother,then both at Neji.In Unison,they looked at Sasuke suspiciously.
"Please!I love my family!",the teacher cried out loud.Sasuke sighed and kicked the man in the face,making him stumble back.He fell on his knees.
"Anyways.Be sure to tell Satin hey for me.I'll get there as soon as I can.",Sasuke said,and pulled the trigger.Blood spurt out,as the teacher fell back crumpled.Sasuke handed one of the gang members the gun and walked up to Neji,Shikamaru,and Naruto.
"So,had a fun time tonight before we had to be messed up with this?",Naruto asked grinning as they turned to walk off.
"Sure.",Sasuke mumured.Naruto chuckled.
"Please,you loved it!That pinky seemed to get your attention.",Naruto said.
"What are you talking about?",Sasuke asked,annoyed and hiding the fact that Sakura had gotten his attention.
"I saw the smile you gave her before you left.You liked her.",Naruto said.
"I second that.",Neji said.
"A drag,but I third it.",Shikamaru agreed.
"You guys are full of shit.Besides,if she got my attention,it was because she looks good in bed.",Sasuke said.Naruto sighed shaking his head disappointingly.
"You're not even man enough to admit something.",Naruto said.Sasuke sighed.
"As if you weren't lovestruck either?",Sasuke asked.Naruto smiled brightly.
"So you do have a thing for her.",Naruto said pointing at Sasuke accusingly.Sasuke sighe din frustration and walked ahead.
"Leave him alone for a while.I feel like there will be a big thing headed for the boss,and it is not another man holding a gun.",Neji said.
"You don't know how wrong that sounded.",Naruto said stiffling his laughter.
"You perverted freak.",Neji muttered smacking him in the back of the head.

Sakura yawned waking up the next day.A Saturday.Always a relaxing day,except for the night.She had the entire day to sleep.Yay!
She sat up walking to the bathroom undressing herself for a shower.When she noticed a number on her arm.
Sasuke!
Her eyes widened and she blushed as she remembered him.He gave her a beautiful smile at the end.So beautiful,it made her want to faint.She smiled and walked back into the bedroom and grabbed her notepad and pen writing down the number.
Maybe I'll cal him..,she thought as she set the pad down.She went back to the bathroom and took a warm shower,washing her mouth,and blowdrying her hair before straightening it.
She put on some jeans with a regular hoodie shirt and her favorite,lucky socks.
She grabbed the pad and took out her cellphone.She started to dial down the number,when she remembered the gun shot.
She heard the gun shot,and they went running out like it was a signal.
A signal?
How wierd...
Sakura shook her head and took a deep breath.
"Ino and the others said to forget by stupid ideas and realize that I actually got a hot guy's number.Concentrate on having a boyfriend.",Sakura told herself and finished dialing the number,pressing the TALK button and pressing it against her ear.She squeezed her eyes shut.
"Hello?",a voice asked.Her eyes went wide and she smiled.
"Hi,Sasuke!It's me,Sakura.I-"
"You looking for Sasuke Uchiha,the boss?",the man asked.
This isn't Sasuke,Sakura thought noticing the different voice.
"Y-yeah.",she responded.
"Who are you?",the man asked.
"S-Sakura Haruno.",she told the man.
"Well,I never got an order that a girl named Sakura Haruno was calling.So,how about you leave the boss alone.",the man said.
"But I-"
There it was.The man had hung up,leavin her to hear the beeping tone.
"No way.",she said closing her cellphone in absolute shock.Suddenly,her cellphone started to ring.She opened it to see the number she had dialed.Her eyes widened and she bit her lip pressing the TALK butotn and pressing the phone to her ear.
"Hello?",she asked.
"Yeah,Sakura.",the familiar voice said.It was Naruto?!
"Yes.",she said.
"Sorry for what happened there.Anyways,wait a moment.I'll get Sasuke.",Naruto said.
"Oh,okay.",she murmured.
After a moment,a voice spoke.
"Hello?",a voice asked.Her eyes widened again at the voice.This time,it was Sasuke.
"Hi!",she said quickly,but too quickly.
"Hi.",he said awkwardly.Sakura bit her lip furiously.
Damn it!I freaked him out!,she thought punching herself mentally.
"Sorry.I wanted to call to know what you were up to.",Sakura said softly.She heard his chuckle,and blushed.Even when she was not near him,she still managed to get red in the face.
"Nah.I guess we can hang out.",he told her.She smiled excitedly,but calmed down.
"Cool.So,wanna meet up somewhere?",she asked.
"Sure.Anywhere you want.",he said.
"Ok.Do you know the ice-cream store downtown?",she asked.
"Yeah.",he said.
"Is that an okay place?Sorry,I just love the store.",she said.
"Just fine.I'll meet you there in an hour.See ya there.",he said.
"Ok.Bye.",she said and hung up.She stood still for a couple of moments,quietly still...
3...
2...
1...
"Ahh!I got a date with a hot guy!Ahhh!Eeeehhhh!"

Sasuke sighed as he hung up.He couldn't help but fell a bit...excited.He had never felt like this in such a long time.What wa it about the girl that made him feel...like back then?
"Naruto!",he called.Naruto walked in,sighing boredly.
"Do me a favor,and dismiss everybody.",Sasuke said.Naruto's eyes widened.
"For real?No job or killing today?",Naruto asked.
"No.You three can be dismissed as well.",Sasuke said.
"So cool!But,why the sudden no work day?",Naruto said.Sasuke sighed,trying all he can to keep the smile waiting to burst out down.
"Just want to relax a while.",Sasuke said.Naruto smiled and saluted him as if a soldier.
"Got it boss!Awesome,I can call Hinata-chan!",Naruto said and ran out closing the door behind him.
Sasuke then,no longer being able to surpress the smile,broke out smiling and sighed.
"God.I feel like a fucking high school boy.",he said.Then he frowned.Him being a high boy.
But they were such...
"...pussies."
Sign up to rate and review this story