Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Most Scariest Thing In Life

Three

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-10 - Updated: 2010-04-10 - 1521 words

0Unrated
Sakura raided her closet out trying on every outfit until she got her perfect one.A white shirt that slid off her shoulders,with a black ruffly skirt and pink heels with her hand half-up and half-down with lipgloss and a small purse.

Sasuke simply picked out some baggy jeans that exposed his black boxers,and a black t-shirt with some nikes.He made sure his hair wasn't a mess and put on a black sweatband around his wrist.

Sakura practically ran for the store ad waited inside excitedly.On the other hand,Sasuke...

Sasuke was walking to the ice-cream store,when suddenly guys had walked up to them.Guys from another gang.
"You Sasuke Uchiha,right?Our boss looing for you.",one said.
"Who's your boss?",Sasuke asked.
"Naoya.",the same guy simply answered.
"And if I don't want to?",Sasuke asked.The guy gave a slimy smirk and grabbed Sasuke by the shoulder.
"Then,I'll have to force you to come.",he said.Sasuke scoffed and kicked him in the groin,suddenly finding the rest of the guys jump him.

Sakura sighed looking down at her watch.Ten minutes had passed.
"It's probably nothing.He must've gotten stuck in traffoc or maybe he got on the wrong bus or something.",she said to herself.She decided to order for herself and ate silently waiting for him to come.

Sasuke was pushed down on a chair and he narowed his eyes at the man before him.He was beaten,but luckily not badly.
His lips were cut,he was punched a lot in the stomach,and he had a cut above his eye.
"So,you decided to do it the hard way.",Naoya said.Naoya,a former gang boss.Also Sasuke's older brothers used to be best friend.
"What do you want?",Sasuke asked.
"I've been hearing about your buisness.You sure have been taking down a lot of men,eh?",Naoya said,a smirk just waiting to break out on his face.
"And?What do you want?",Sasuke asked.
"I want you to come work for me.I also heard that you're great at getting deals.",Naoya explained.
"No thanks.I'm just fine where I am.",Sasuke said.Naoya gave a mere chuckle.
"Is that so?",Naoya asked.

Sakura looked down at her watch for the third time.25 minutes late.She sighed.
"H-he'll be here.",she murmured.Her ice-cream was almost done.

"Well,I am going to give one-two months to think about it.I hope that your answer will be different.",Naoya said.
"It won't.",Sasuke said,his voice cold.Naoya smiled.
"Don't worry about that situation.You'll be seeing a few things left from me to convince you.Now,you may go.",Naoy said.Sasuke stood up,kicking his chair back and walked to the exit.
He took out his cell and looked to see it had already been close to an hour ending.His eyes narrowed and cursed,bursting into a run for downtown.

Sakura sighed and stood up giving money to the cashier,and walked out,her head bowed low.Sasuke ran up to the door entrance and was close to running past her and seeing her...
When a guy on a bike almost hit Sasuke,causing him to jump back.
"Oi,watch where you go!",Sasuke yelled.The biker nodded and rode away terrified.Sasuke entered the ice-cream store and looked around.He only say a few guys and girls here and there,but no pink-headed girl.
He walked straight up to the cashier.
"Did you see a girl here,with pink hair?",he asked.The cashier nodded.
"But she left,just now.",the cahsier said.Sasuke gave a nod and hurried out the store looking around.He ran in the direction that Sakura walked away and looked left and right as he ran.
"Damn it!",he cursed under his breath.He continued to look around.
He stopped though when he found himself at a small park.He sighed and sat on the bench,leaning back.
"What's the point?It's not like I've known her long.Besides,I could only use her for bedding.",he muttered under his breath.He sighed and threw hia head back,closing his eyes."Right?",he asked himself.

Sakura sat on her bed crying.She had gotten out of her clothes,and put on normal sweatshorts with a t-shirt.
"What was the point?I'm ugly,and I have no talent.I might s well be a nobody.Maybe he mistook me for another Sakura,and once he looked at me,he walked away as quick as he could.Gosh,I'm so useless!",she cried.She hugged her knees and burried her face down.
Suddenly,her pink phone started to ring.She wiped away her tears and grabbed it looking at the caller ID.
Her hope,her thought was that Sasuke realized what he did and was calling her to say sorry.
But the hope was crashed down,when she found herself being called by Ino.She hiccuped,and threw her cellphone at the end of the bed.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sakura woke up the next day and did her usual morning routine and got dressed in some simply shorts with a white short sleeved button shirt unbuttoned and a black t-shirt under,with tennis shoes.Her hair was curled and down,and her eyes were a bit red from crying.
"Sakura!"
She turned to see Ino and Hinata running up to her.
"Oh,hey.",Sakura said.
"Why didn't you answer your phone yesterday?",Ino asked.
"Sorry,I was really busy.Why?What happened?",Sakura asked.
"Hinata heard from Naruto that Sasuke was kind of beaten up.",Ino said.
"Yeah,like something about another gang coming up to him and forcing him somewhere.",Hinata said.
Sakura then realized an important key word.
"Another?What do you mean another gang?As in it happened before,or...",Sakura trailed off.
"Stop thinking crazy things.And besides,how am I supposed to know?",Hinata said.
"Besides the point!Come on,Naruto invited us to the arcade.They're waiting for us.Tenten is already down there.",Ino said and both ehr and Hinata grabbed Sakura hand,making her run with them.

They entered the arcade.Sakura took a deep breath and made sure her hair wsn't messy.Sasuke was going to be here,right?
They walked up to the four guys and one girl.
Tenten and Naruto were currently busy on a car racing game,racing against eachother.The others just watched them boredly.
"Hey,boys,Tenten.",Ino said.
"Shhh!",Tenten and Naruto hushed at her.She rolled her eyes and continued.
"Anyways.So,are you okay Sasuke?",Ino asked.
"Hn.",he said looking away.
"Don't wory about him.He's just pissed because Naruto ahd to open his big mouth.",Neji said.
"Hinata force dme to tell.",Naruto yelled quickly.Hinata gasped,and Naruto's eyes widened and he jumped off the seat running up to her and apologizing,only earning her hand against his face.
"Well,Sakura was pretty worried.",Ino said.Sakura's eyes widened and her head shot up to Ino.
Ino made a motion to talk to Sasuke,and walked away to Shikamaru.
Sakura bit her lip and she turned her head to Sasuke,who stared at her.
She sighed and walked up to him.
"Umm,hi.",she said.
"Yo.",he said,looking away and putting his hands in his pockets.
"So,you okay?",sh asked.His lips was bruised,and he had a small patch over his eyes.
"Fine.",he said.
"So,was this why you didn't....make it yesterday?",she murmured looking down.He looked back at her and eased up a bit.
"Yeah.Sorry about that.",he said.She looked up at him and surprised him with a smile.
"It's okay.I don't mind.I kind of had something come up,and saved me all the trouble from waiting.",she said(lied).
Sasuke narrowed his eyes slightly and remembered last night.
"Did you see a girl here,with pink hair?",he asked.The cashier nodded.
"But she left,just now.",the cashier said.

"Cool.",he murmured and looked away.
"Well,I hope you get better.",she said.He nodded,and bowed his head slightly in thanks.
"Alright,let's split up in two.Me and Shikamaru!Naruto and Hina!And Neji and Tenten!",Ino said.
"Fine,fine.",Tenten said and walked off with Neji.Naruto and Hinata followed after,Naurto still apologizing.
"Let's go.",Ino said and dragged Shikamaru out with her.
"Guess,that leaves us.",Sakura murmured.
"I'm hungry.Let's go eat.",he suddenly said and began walking away.Sakura's eyes widened and watched as he walked off.
Uncontrollably,and without noticing,she began to blush.He stopped and looked back at her.
"You coming,or not?",he called to her.She jumped and nodded running up to him,then following him out.
Once again,she blushed as she walked behind him,biting her lip from smiling and squealing.
Maybe this time,it would be much better then yesterday.
Just like a second first date...if that made since at all.
Sign up to rate and review this story