Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Most Scariest Thing In Life

Four

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-23 - Updated: 2010-05-23 - 767 words

0Unrated
Sasuke and Sakura sat down in a small caffe store.Sasuke drank coffee as Sakura drank a frappe.
"So,do you know why they beat you up?",Sakura asked breaking the silence.
"...Just wanted money.",he murmured,looking away.
"Oh,well,sorry about what happened.",she said with a smile.He sighed.
"Why apologize?Did you do it?",he asked looking her head in the eye.She stopped smiling and shook her head looking down.He sighed and looked away again.
"Sasuke=kun?!"
Sakura and Sasuke's head shot up and they had looked up to see a beautiful girl.Her hair was pink,with pale skin,and beautiful blue eyes.She wore dark jeans with a shiny white halter top,and white boots,with a big white purse.
"Courtney?",Sasuke murmured.Sakura just stared at the beautiful girl.
"So,got a new girlfriend now?",Courtney asked,smiling at Sakura as she walked up to them.
"What's it to you?",Sasuke muttered.Ignoring him,Courtney smiled down at Sakura.
"My name is Courtney.I'm Sasuke's old girlfriend.You are?",Courtney said.
"Sakura,and I'm not his girlfriend.I kinda just met him.",Sakura said.
"Oh,really?I guess that isn't a surprise.Besides,the only reason Sasuke would be with girls is because he was sle-"
"Courtney,keep your mouth shut.",Sasuke said.
"Sorry,just wanted to clear it up,but..I can see that would be bad of me.Well,I guess I'll go.Nice meeting you,Sakura-chan.Bye...Sasuke-kun.",she said and waved walking off with other girls.
"She's really pretty.No wonder you went out with her.",Sakura murmured and slurped on her frappe.
"She's annoying.Was in the first place.",he said before drinking some more coffee.
"So,when did you meet her?",Sakura asked.
"Could we not talk about her?",he asked her.
"Umm,sure.Sorry.",she murmured.
"You sure like saying sorry about everything.",he said.
"Sorr-",she started off,but didn't finish and sighed looking away embarassed.
A cellphone rang,and she watched as he took it out and answered.
"Hello?",he answered.
"Sasuke."
Sasuke sighed and looked away.
"Naoya.",he said.
"So,like the little present I sent you.Still beautiful,isn't she?"
"What are you trying to pull?What is she going to do that can get me to work for you.Me ans Courtney are over.",Sauske said.
Sakura looked down and stood up giving him a smile and walked away giving him privacy.He sighed watching her walk away,but then looked away.
"Sasuke,there are many things.Her keyword is Beauty."
"Listen,Naoya,throw all you want at me,but I am not going to work for you.I have my own buisness,and my own problems.You'll only cause a mess for me.",he said.
"Oh,Sasuke,your words hurt me.But you should know by now...what your brother would have wanted for you."
Sasuke's eyes narrowed and he scowled.
"Keep your head out of what's not yours.",Sasuke said.
"Sasuke!Death is coming for you...I hope you'll be ready for the consequences."
"Don't worry...Unlike you,I understand consequences very well.",Sauske said and hung up,setting the cellphone on the table.A moment later,Sakura walked back and sat down.
"Everything okay?",Sakura asked.
"Yeah,just some things to take care of.Look,I just rememebred I have to work on some things.I'll call you some other time.",Sasuke said standing up and throwing money on the table.
"But you don't have my number.",she said.
"Don't worry,you'll get a call.",he said and nodded towards her walking away.She watched as he walked away and sighed.
"He's...different.",she whispered.She stood up and looked down,and noticed his cellphone on the table.Her eyes widened and she gasped grabbing it.She turned and ran out looking around frantically.But there was no sign of him.
She sighed and looked at his cellphone.
"Guess I'll have to find the guys and get htme to give it to him.",she said.AFter going in every store and food store in the mall,even the movie theatres,she found nobody.
Later,she received Ino's message saying that they all left.
So,she had no choice but to keep his cell for a while.
The moment she got home though,she had the wierd feeling.
"I guess it's out of my hands now.",she said and sat down at her computer.
She clicked on the Search box and took a deep breath.
She typed the words in slowly.
Sasuke Uchiha
ENTER
Sign up to rate and review this story