Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Most Scariest Thing In Life

Five

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-03 - Updated: 2010-06-03 - 252 words

0Unrated
A couple suggestions showed up until she got the right name and clicked on it.
A picture of Sasuke Uchiha showed up and he was more younger,standing beside a man that looked a lot like him except for the long hair and lines on his face.
She read quietly to herself:
Sasuke Uchiha was the youngest son to the richest man in Japan.While Fugaku Uchiha continues to bo on top,Sasuke Uchiha is not found anywhere.
The oldest son,Itachi Uchiha,is said to be the man that Sasuke looked up to.Itachi had left the buisnesses of his father,to the buisnesses of gangs.
Itachi was head of a big gang and had killed many people,but was killed in a surprise attack.Sasuke Uchiha then disappeared after while he was 15.Many people hace said that they have seen him,but nobody could ever get a location or find some lead to Uchiha.But they still have seen part of the gang that Itachi left behind.

Sakura stopped reading and sighed.She got off of the computer and layed down on her bed flipping his phone open and closed.
She started to fall asleep when his phone rang.
"What?",she murmured.She looked at his phone and slowly flipped it open answering it.
"Sasuke,it's me.Naoya."
Sakura eyes widened.
She mouthed the name once more before she listened to his words that exposed the truth.





sorry it was short,had to leave.ill make the next chao loner.
Sign up to rate and review this story