Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Most Scariest Thing In Life

Six

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-03 - Updated: 2010-06-03 - 535 words

1Moving
Sakura took a deep breath and grunted like a man.
"Listen,I know you pissed off because I keep bothering you to work for me.I know you the head of your own gang that Itachi left behind when he died,but you could combine your gang with mine and we can create a whole new world for us,you got me?",Naoya said.
By now,Sakura's eyes were wide and she could not speak.Slowly she dropped the phone making it snap shut on the floor.
"Head of a gang...he's a gang leader.",she murmured.
No wonder why Naruto and those other guys called him boss,and no wonder he's so mean-looking,uptight,and so mysterious.I knew something was up with those guys.,she thought.

"Sakura,what is with you?You've been in your own world ever since we got here.",Ino said waving he rhand in front of Sakura's face.Tenten,Hinata,Ino,and Sakura all sat in Sakura's room on the computer,watching t.v,or painting nails.
"We should go play some baseball.",said Tenten who was watching T.V,the sports center.
"I think we should go to the library.",Hinata said as she read an article on the computer.
"I think we should go shopping.",Ino,who painted Sakura's toe nails,said.
Sakura stayed silent,her eyes narrowed in concentration.
Suddenly,her cellphone started to ring.
"Hello?",she answered.
"Sakura,it's me,Sasuke.",his voice said.Her eyes widened and she gulped.
"H-Hi.",she stuttered nervously.
"Come over to the arcade in the mall,there's something I want to talk to you about.",Sasuke said.
"Yeah,there's something I need to talk to you about.",she said softly.
"Alright,see you there.",he said and hung up.She hung up slowly and got off the bed making Ino gasp.
"Sakura,your nails aren't dry yet.",she said.
"They'll dry.",Sakura said and grabbed clothes walking into her bathroom and closing it.
She put on a white t-shirt,some khaki shorts,long white and pink socks,and her black converse.Her hair was already in a pony tailw ith a hump,and she wore lipgloss.
"Where are you going??",Ino asked making Tenten and Hinata look up.
"Somewhere.When you guys leave,lock the door.Hinata,don't overload my computer.Tenten,don't eat all the food.Ino,watch them.",she said and left.Tenten scoffed.
"Why does Ino have to watch us?",Tenten asked.
"Because I'm more mature.Now,both of,take a nap.",she said and smiled.

Sakura ran into the arcade to see Sasuke standing there,his hands in his pocket with a black tee that exposed his hot muscles.She blushed and walked up to him.
"Sakura,you got my cell.",he said.
"Oh,sorry,I forgot it at home.Umm,I actually have some questions for you.",she said.
"Alright,speak.",he said.She sighed and walked up closer.
"I think it's best we speak in private.",she murmured.He stayed silent for a moment before sighing and nodding.
"Alright,let's go talk outside.",he said.Once they were outside,Sasuke faced her waiting for her questions.
"Sasuke...are you really a gang leader?"
Sign up to rate and review this story