Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Most Scariest Thing In Life

Seven

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-10 - Updated: 2010-06-10 - 1102 words

0Unrated
"Sasuke...are you really a gang leader?"
Sasuke's eyes widened and Sakura looked down waiting for his answer.
"You...",he trailed off.Sakura looked back up at him,the feeling of fear shivering throughout her body.
"A man named Naoya called.I looked you up..you look like your a for certain gang leader.And I knew something was up with you and your friends,or I mean gangsters,and I coulnd't put my finger on it.And when I found out that you were a gang leader...I don't think I've ever been more sick.I...I was actually thinking of going out with a gang leader.",Sakura said,her eyes tearing up.Sasuke narrowed his eyes.
"Haruno...you know I am a gangster leader.Things may be a bit different for you now.",he said.Her eyes widened at the moment he called her by the last name.
"I know that.You're gonna have to kill me now,I know.",she said.
"I do have to kill you...but I'll wait some.There may be a chance at that changing...meet me here at dark,and don't tell anybody.Bring my cell with you.",he said and walked past her,not giving her one single look or word of good-bye.
She sniffed and wiped her tears.
"Fine...",she whispered.

Sakura shivered at the cold weather of the night.The place was absolutely empty and not one car passed by.
She sat down on the bench,rubbing her arms and legs.She only wore jeans with her nikes and a long-sleeved shirt with a sweater,her hair up being held by chopsticks.
"Haruno."
She looked over and up to see Sasuke.She stood up and gulped.He wore nothing but a long sleeved black t-shirt that hugged his body with a black hoodie and baggy jeans with nikes.
"Sasuke.",she murmured.He walked up to her and held his hand out.
"My cellphone.",he said.She nodded and took out his cell,about to hand it to him,when suddenly a gun shot was heard.Sakura screamed and dropped the phone.
Sasuke's eyes widened and he grabbed Sakura pushing her behind him.Men neared them pointing guns with scowls.
"Who are they?",Sakura asked.
"Naoya's guys.",Sasuke breathed.
"Sasuke Uchiha,Naoya would like to see you.Come with us,and we won't hurt you and you..little high school girl.",a man said.
"Shut up!",Sakura yelled.The man scowled and cocked his gun making Sasuke cover Sakura.
"I'll go,but leave the girl alone.",Sasuke said.
"No can't do,she can leak some info to the fuzz.Both of you,let's go.",the man said.
"Fine.",Sasuke said and grabbed Sakura's hand.Sakura blushed,but it passed as she saw Sasuke's cell.She bent down and grabbed it swiftly putting it in her pocket.Sasuke held her close as they put him in one of their jeeps and drove away to Naoya's hideout.

Sasuke and Sakura entered,walking up to where Naoya sat down like a king eating his dinner.
"Hello,Sasuke.Who may I ask is this beauty?",Naoya said with a chuckle.
"Nobody.Your men didn't let her go,so I simply took her without complaint.Now what do you want that is so important to drag me here.",Sasuke said.
"I want to discuss some buisness...it involves your father."
"I asked what is important,now to tell me a joke."
Naoya narrowed his eyes and was no longer smiling.
"Escort my guests to the room.I would like to think out some things before we continue.",Naoya said and nodded toward his men.They grabbed Sasuke,but he pulled away,keeping hold of Sakura.
They led the two to a room and locked them inside.
"Alright,looks like your death is going to be held off for a long time.You got yourself in some serious problems now.",Sasuke said.
"What?What do you mean problems?"
"Naoya might not let you off so easily since you iknow about us.I can keep his hands off of you,but not his eyes.He'll be watching you a lot from now on.So,you'll have to keep your eyes and ears open."
"But I-"
"In fact,you're not allowed to die now.I got plans for you and I'll explain them to you once we're out of here."
"But I-"
"Cooperate and you won't die."
"But I don't want this.If you want,I'll be sure to keep this a secret,but I want no part of it!If I do spill a word,you go ahead and shoot away.But I won't be working with gangs!",Sakura yelled,narrowing her eyes.Sasuke stepped towards her,making no space between them.She backed away,but he kept walking closer.
Unfortunately,she had bumped into the wall,and he was now pressing himself to her,leaving no air between.She blushed and held her breath.
He leaned in narrowing his eyes.
"Pinks...you no longer have a choice.Way too late for that now.",he said.Her mind went dizzy with his breath on her face.
Suddenly,the chill of cold air pased by and she shivered,as it knocked her out of her erotic thoughts she was beginning to develop.
He backed away and shrugging off his hoodie.He put it on her and her eyes widened as she looked up.He slid her arm into it and she found that the sleeves went past her finger tips,and reached down to her knees.
"That should keep you warm.",he said.She let her eyes see every part of his body.In the black t-shirt,she could see his abs and muscles.
It made her want to drool.
"But...I feel like a munchkin.",she whispered.Sasuke sighed and breathed on his hands,placing them on her cheek.
Her face went red and her eyes bulged open.
"You don't look like you're too use to the cold.",he murmured.She shook her head slightly.
"No,it's a long story.",she whispered,keeping her eyes on him,still wide.He pulle dher to him and hugged her rubbing her back.
"Obviously,you're not use to it.",he muttered.She blushed madly,but closed her eyes and snuggled into his chest.
"Sorry for bothering you like this.",she murmured.
"No...it's my fault for bringing you into this...",he murmured,resting his chin on her head.
The door slammed open and there appeared somebody who Sasuke less expected to see.
"You gonna stay there cuddling or you want to die?"
Sign up to rate and review this story