Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Most Scariest Thing In Life

Eight

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-11 - Updated: 2010-12-11 - 1169 words

0Unrated
"You gonna stay there cuddling or you want to die?"
Sasuke smirked and let out a chuckle.
Naruto gave a big smile and gave a wave.
Sasuke sighed and shook his head.Sakura looked to Naruto and relief washed ove her.So they wowuld be saved!
Sasuke grabbed Sakura's wrist and pulled her out of the room.Sasuke's whole gang was here and Sasuke was absolutely shocked and confused.
"How did you...",he trailed off to Naruto.
"Ask Pinky.",Naruto said and ran off to help fight.Sasuke looked to Sakura who shrugged and pulle dout his phone.
"I texted Naruto when the bad guys were driving us here.",Sakura explained.He sighed and nodded.
"Well,let's get the hell out of here.",Sasuke muttered and began to drag her towards the exit.The gang quickly followed and filed into the cars and driving away.
Sasuke's car was bought and Sasuke entered while Sakura stood there staring.
"Get in!",he yelled.
"But,I can't get involved in this stuff.",Sakura said shaking her head.
"Sakura,you were involved when you decided to hang out with me.Now,get in!"
She groaned and got in the passenger seat the moment Maoya came running out with a gun in his hand.
He started shooting at the car making Sakura scream.Sasuke then drove away leaving smoke in Naoya's face.
"Damn it!",Naoya yelled and threw the gun aside.

Sakura moaned as she started to wake up.She rubbed her eyes as she yawned sitting up in her bed.
Then memories rushed into her mind and her eyes widened and she looked around.This wasn't her bed.
This wasn't even her room.
The door opened and she looked over to see Sasuke walk in and close the door behind him.
"Sasuke,where am I?",she asked.
"You are in my room at our hide out.I don't know where you live so I couldn't take you home.",he said and sat down on the bed beside her.
"Well,what happened?",she asked.
"After we escaped Naoya and was far away from his place,I saw you were beginning to sleep so I took you here.",he explained.
She sighed and nodded crossing her legs.Then she remembered something very scary.
"So...what are you going to do with me?",she murmured.
He sighed and looked away for a long moment before looking to her.His look had softened and looked somewhat hopeful.
It made her feel wierd.It made her feel...soft.
"I won't kill you.I can't do that...instead,I have come up with a very different and unusual solution.",he said in a soft voice.
"Well,what is it?",she asked very softly.
He stayed quiet for a long time before looking down.
"Be my girl."
Her eyes widened and she froze immediately.Her face went bright red and she gulped.
"Be your...girl?",she asked.
"Yeah...It's safe from Naoya and you won't really be getting involved.Just...be with me.",he said.
She could feel her heart beating uncontrollably and could've sworn he could hear it.
"Well,what if I say no?",she asked.
"Well,Naoya will probably come after you...and I might have to kill you after all.",he said.
She sighed and looked away trying to hide her tears.
All her life,she ried to do right and stay on a good path...and now she has a choice to be with gang leader,Sasuke Uchiha,or...die....
"Fine,I accept."
He looked to her as she stared at him with tears forming,and a smile on her face.
He sighed and nodded.
"Know that you have to move here with me.You have to be protected by one of the guys every time you go out.",Sasuke said.
"Alright,I think I can survive that.",she said.
"...okay.Well,let's get you to your place so you can pack.You got parents?",he asked.
She shook her head and looked down.
"They died a long time ago.I live in an apartment.",she murmured.
"Alright,well,let's get going.",he said.
She nodded and got off the bed following him out.
Guess it just has to be this way then,huh?

Sakura set down her luggage in the room with a grunt.She had packed everything in her room and stuck it all in eight huge luggage bags.
She then noticed just how depressing his room was.
"Just how much stuff do you have?",Sasuke muttered as he threw two huge bags to the side.
"I'm a girl,I want everything.",she said with a shrug.
He sighed and walked out to get the last bags.
Sakura walked forward to the bed and sighed.Only one bed.Then that means...
"I have to sleep in the same bed as him.",she murmured and a blush came as she thought of what could happen.
Sasuke and her could...be together??
She giggled as he walked in with her last bags and set them down.
"What's with you?",he asked.
Her eyes widened and she turned around in shock.
"Nothing,just taking it all in.Ummm,I'm going to start unpacking.",she said.
"Alright?Well,I'm gonna be in my office so if you need anything..",he trailed off.She nodded with a big smile.
He left the room closing the door.
She looked back to the room and nodded assuring herself.
"I'm going to make a couple changes if I'm going to be here.",she muttered.

A couple hours later,Sasuke walked out of his office and saw two of his guys pass by holding paint and a brush.
"What the?",he muttered.
He followed them to his room and entered.Shock filled his body.
Sakura was painting the walls white and most of the guys were in there helping her.
"What is going on here?",Sasuke asked.
Sakura looked to him and smiled.The gang members looked to him and dropped their brushes in fear.
Sakura jumped off the ladder and skipped to Sasuke.
"I decided that if I'm going to live here,I'm going to lighten the place some.It's way too depressing.Makes me feel sad.",she said.
"Sakura,I understand you're my lady now but you have to consult with me if you're going to make changes in the place.",he said crossing his arms.
"Jeesh,you sound so uptight.Just go back to whatever you do while I handle this.You'll love it once I'm done.",she said.
He sighed and looked at her for a long time as she smiled like a litte kid.
"Fine,whatever.",he muttered and turned and left.
Sakura turned back to the guys and clapped her hands.
"Alright,let's continue.",she said.They nodded and followed her orders.
Sakura nodded and crossed her arms.
This was nice.She was like a Boss Lady.If she was going to be forced to be here,she might as well have some fun with it,right?
Sign up to rate and review this story