Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Most Scariest Thing In Life

Nine

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-11 - Updated: 2010-12-11 - 881 words

0Unrated
A week had passed and Sakura and all gang members have been busy doing the entire house.
Sasuke simply sat back and watched her girlify the house.
Once she was done,Sasuke felt annoyance pass through him.
The house was painted a very light pink color with decorations of flowers in their room all over.Pictures of girly kid stuff was hung up throughout the house and a few furnitures were replaced with new,shiny ones.
The kitchen which had been unsued and dirty was clean and neat with food stocked up in the closet,refrigerator,and shelves.
The garage was even girlified and neatly set.
Sasuke and Sakura's room was painted white with a couple of Sasuke's things here and there,and decorations on the walls.Furniture was also replaced with white furnitures and the bed was now a king size with pink covers and pillows.
"Sooo,you like??"
"What the hell did you do to my place?",he asked.
Sakura frowned at his reply and jumped off the bed.
"I thought you'd like it.",she said innocently.
"You made my house into a barbie house.The only place I can really be a guy is my office.",he said crossing his arms.
"Lighten up,will you?I didn't change your gym,or your office,or your attic.",she defended.
"Sakura,I understand I had to force you to make this decision,but there is absolutely no reason why you should be changing everything.",he said.
"Sasuke,you at least owe me some freedom to this stuff.I haven't been going to school either and I miss hanging with my girls.",she said.
"Fine,go out and hang with your girls and go to school,but no more changes in this house.",he said.
"Fine.Thank you!",she said and ran into the closet.
"What are you doing?",he asked.
"Getting ready.I'm going to call Ino to meet up at the mall.",she said.
"You know,when I first met you,you were a shy and quiet,non-annoying girl.Now I see you are annoying,perky,and annoying.",he muttered.
"You should get to know somebody before you get involved with them,you know.",she said walking out of the closet.
"And I should've done that before.",he said and walked out of the room.
She frowned and went to the bed sitting down.
"Well,sorry if I wasn't what you expected.",she muttered.
Then she remembered.When she comes home,it would be the first night sleeping beside Sasuke.He'd been camping in his room while she changed everything the past week.
She smiled and layed back into the bed.
"Hopefully,things won't go bad.",she whispered.

"Where have you been?",Ino asked as she sat down beside Sakura,Tenten and Hinata in across of them.They went to the ice-cream store in the mall.
"Here and there.It's a actually a very long and awful story.But,I'm here now,right?",she said.
"But,Sakura,I went to your apartment and the place is empty.You moved out.Where'd you go?",Tenten asked.
"I moved in with somebody.",she said.
"Who?Wait a minute!Sasuke??!!!",Ino screamed.
"Ow!And yes.Like I said,a very long story.",Sakura said.
"It's way too early for that kind of stuff.",Hinata said.
"I know,and I'm going to explain it to you guys if I'm allowed.",she said.
"Allowed?What,is the guy controlling you?",Tenten asked.
"No,it's not that.Look,I have lots of things going on and I'm trying to get used to it.",she said.
"Well,fine,but you better explain to us soon.",Ino said.
"Yeah,yeah.",Sakura said and started to eat her ice-cream.

Naruto,Neji,and Shikamaru entered Sasuke's office stiffling giggles.
"Sasuke,mind if I ask you a question?",Naruto asked.
Sasuke sighed and leaned back in his chair.
"What is it?",Sasuke muttered.
"Are you gay or what?!",Naruto yelled and the three broke out laughing.
Sasuke scowled and sat up in his chair.
"Sakura's changed everything.You should see my room.It's like a five year old girl took over.She's even got toys.",Sasuke explained.
"You should'nt have asked her to be your girl.I told you that you shoul've just let her be guarded at all times.",Neji said.
"And I should've listened.",Sasuke muttered.
"Well,where is the devil?",Shikamaru asked.
"Hanging with her friends.",Sasuke said.
"Well,hopefully you can get some of your balls back and set things straight.",Naruto laughed.
"Shut up,Doba.I know you hardly have any when it comes to Hinata.",Sasuke retorted.
"Calm down,I'm just saying what I know and you need to understand it's the truth.",Naruto said.
"Well,where do I start?",Sasuke asked.
"Well,making sure she knows her place.",Neji said.
Sasuke sighed and nodded.
"Then the moment she steps foot in the house,she's going to find out who's the Big Boss and who's not.",Sasuke muttered.
"Sasuke!I'm here!"
Sasuke looked to the door as it opened and Sakura came walking in with a big smile.
Then she noticed the tension as the four guys stared her down.
"Umm...I'm guessing it's not the right time to say I have a surprise?"
Sign up to rate and review this story