Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Most Scariest Thing In Life

Ten

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-01-02 - Updated: 2011-01-03 - 707 words

0Unrated
"Umm...I'm guessing it's not the right time to say I have a surprise?"
"Bye.",Naruto whispered to her as he passed her smiling.Neji and Shikamaru followed and the door was closed loudly making Sakura jump.
"Alright,we need to talk about some things.",Sasuke said standing up with his eyes glaring her down a few sizes.
"Umm,okay?What is it about?",she asked.
"It's about what you are doing to my place.If you think that you can come and make everything you little play house,that's got to stop.",he said without a twitch.
"Well,I'm sorry.I just wanted to have some fun.I'll change it all back if you want.",she said softly.
He sighed and crossed his arms relieved she understood.Then saw the large bag in her hand.
"That is?",he asked nodding towards the bag.
She smiled and ran up to him.
"That's what I wanted to show you!The surprise.You see,I found something absolutely amazing!",she said and unfilled the bag.
A bamboo plant.
"What the hell is it?",Sasuke asked,not knowing what it was,obviously.
"It's a bamboo plant.You know,I got a perfect idea.We should do some chinese styling to the house.To take out the negative enery and breathe in the positive.",she explained.
"...what??"
Sakura sighed and crossed arms.
"You girlify my house.You make me look gay!Now you're coming to me with an idea to girlify my house even more!!",Sasuke yelled.
Sakura stayed silent staring at him with both fear and apology.
Sasuke slammed his fist on the desk making Sakura jump with a yelp.
"Look,I want this place back to normal.I want my workers working again!And I want you quiet and as if you don't exist!!",he yelled.
She was now tearing up and cringing away from as if he was going to hurt her.
And he noticed it.
"O-okay.",she whispered and grabbed the plant setting it in the trash can.She walked out of the office sniffling and shuffling.
Sasuke stared at the door as it closed and realized what he had done.He looked to the plant in the trash and cursed to himself.

Sakura sat in the room wiping her tears away as soon as they leaked.
"Why me?",she muttered.
She stood up and walked to the mirror wiping away all the messy make-up stains with a napkin.
So much for having an awesome night with Sasuke Uchiha.
She took out her cell and started to call Ino.
"Yello!"
"Ino,you want to go out tonight?",Sakura asked.
"Didn't you just get home?",Ino asked.
"Yeah,but it's boring here.Sasuke is not...fun.And everybody's working.",Sakura muttered.
Suddenly,her phone was taken away and Sakura turned to see Sasuke.
"What are you doing?",she cried.
"You aren't going out.",he said and placed her phone in his pocket.
"Sasuke,I won't be here.You should be happy!",Sakura explained.
"Sakura,realize you are mine now.You can't go party at a club without me.My men will be working,no one to look after you.You,being a 17 year old and just a small,weak girl,cannot defend yourself.",he explained back.
"Sasuke,let's get real,you don't like me.So I'm not really a girlfriend.You probably don't even know what a club is from being locked in this sad place.Your "men" is not working,they are out killing people!And I'm not 17,I am 18I am not small and weak!",she explained back.
Sasuke stayed quiet and she glared at him,her face red from fuming.
"Sakura,you are dealing with gangs here.Not high school cliques.You can get shot and die at any moment.",he said slowly and softly.
Sakura stayed silent staring at him,calming down second by second.
"Sorry.",she finally whispered.
Sasuke sighed and ran his hand through his hair with a long sigh.
"Just get ready for bed.I know it's the first time together.",he said and walked into the bathroom.Sakura sighed and turned to the closet taking out some pjs.
"I think this is going to be a long night.",she muttered.
Sign up to rate and review this story