Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Most Scariest Thing In Life

Eleven

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-01-08 - Updated: 2011-01-08 - 804 words

0Unrated
Sakura sat still as she wore her PJ shorts and a matching shirt,her hair in a messy bun.
Sasuke came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist,his body dripping wet.
Sakura,not knowing,looked to him and her face went immediately as red as a cherry.
"Holy Crap!",she yelled.Sasuke looked to her confused as she turned away as quicky as she could.
"Might as well get over it.",he muttered taking out some boxers.He slipped out of the towel and slipped on the boxers.
Sakura took a peek at him and was relieved,but only a bit,to see him in boxers.
He sat down on the bed and layed back pulling the blanket up to his waist.
Sakura gulped and stood up walking to her side of the bed.She looked down at him,the blush forming on her cheeks,and slowly climbed onto the bed.
"Will you hurry up?!",Sasuke yelled.
Sakura bit her lip and layed back into the bed.Sasuke rolled his eyes and shut off the lamp making the room go dark except for the moon light entering the room.
Sakura held the blanket up to her lips and holding on tightly.
Sasuke sighed and closed his eyes as he placed his hands behind his head.
Sakura turned her head to him and stared at his resting face.It looked so peaceful.The most peaceful he has ever looked.
He did have a mean face...
She turned towards him and continued to stare with amazement and curiousity.
So beautiful...
"You going to keep staring?"
Sakura's eyes widened and she froze as he looked over to her with the same peaceful face.
"Sorry.",she whispered.
He sighed and stared back at her.
He didn't know why,but he did indeed have an interest in her.She looked so innocent,so pure.
It was possible that he'd do anything at this exact moment to have her.To be in her.
"Sasuke,why'd you decide to be a gang leader?",Sakura asked.
"My brother died.I knew this gang was family to him.I took over it.",he murmured.
"How'd your brother die?"
"...surprise attack.Him,his two best pals,and another pal,Naruto's older brother.",Sasuke explained.
"Naruto had an older brother?",Sakura asked very surprised.
"Yeah,we called him Pain."
"So,how was the gang family?"
"There weren't a gang at first.Just a normal group of guys that hanged out,but then some old friend of Itachi's handed the gang over to him.Itachi and his friends took over.I hung out with the gang and we all got close.Then...Itachi died.",Sasuke said.
Sakura sighed and understood now what really happened.
"What about your dad?"
Sasuke stayed silent and then looked to the ceiling.He kept silent for a long moment.
"My dad...he never really cared about us.He just wanted success.My mother had died when I was 5 and we were left with the old man.Another reason I left,because I didn't want to get stuck with him.",Sasuke explained,his voice a bit strained.
"Sorry if I'm bothering you.",Sakura whispered,noticing his tone of voice.
Sasuke looked to her and and shook his head.
"Whatever...",he murmured.She nodded and both stayed silent staring at eachother.He continued though,"...Sakura..why did you like me?"
Sakura smiled and shrugged.
"Obviously,you were very handsome.But...something about you was a bit interesting.I have always liked the mysterious.",she said with a small laugh.
Sasuke turned to her leaning on his elbow to hold him up.
Sakura raised her eyebrows in question as he did the sudden action.And without sign,Sasuke bent down and planted a kiss on Sakura's lips.
Sakura froze as he did and her eyes were wide and bulging.
He was kissing her.Actually kissing her!
She,though,couldn't help but...like it.
Slowly,she closed her eyes and kissed him back.He started to deepen the kiss,licking her bottom lip asking for the entrance.
She,blushing deeply at the moment,granted it and let him make the kiss more passionate.
Soon,they were making out very passionately,Sakura making it a bit rougher.
Sakura moaned into the kiss feeling excitement run through her body.
Soon,they had to pull away for air.Sakura stared at Sasuke with both shock but desire.
Sasuke simply stared at her with pure desire and wanting.
"Do we keep going or?",Sakura said breathless.
Sasuke smirked and bought his lips to her ear.
"Depends how far you want to go?",he whispered.She blushed and laughed nervously.
"Not that far.",she stammered gulping loud and hard while at it.He chuckled and nodded,bringing his lips to her neck and kissing softly.
"Fine."
Sign up to rate and review this story