Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Eight

by thatcrazedfan 0 reviews

Comments make me smile. :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-03-21 - Updated: 2010-03-21 - 483 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nikki’s POV

I walked into the living room and froze. My dad wasn’t there... I know that I heard him come in last night at about eleven... I don’t remember him leaving again.

I was about to head back to my room, and not go to school, when someone walked into the living room. He smiled and sat down on the couch. I stared at him as he turned on the TV.

He turned to me again and smiled, “You’re Nikki, right?”

I nodded.

He smiled, “You’re dad is sleeping in his room.”

I nodded again. As soon as I knew that my dad was here, I left. I could find out more about this new person later. I didn’t know what he would do to me, so I wanted to get out of the house...

“Nikki!” I sighed and stopped where I was. Even if I ran away, he would catch me and ask why I still hadn’t called.

It took him a matter of seconds to be standing beside me, “Nikki, why haven’t you called me yet.”

I looked at his face and opened my mouth to say some rude remark that would make him leave me alone, but when I saw his eyes, I shut my mouth. His eyes were full of compassion, like he really cared. I shook my head, “I don’t know anymore...”

He smiled. It was small, but big enough that I could see it. I looked down at my feet, not wanting to look into his eyes anymore.

He was silent for a few seconds, before he grabbed my chin, lightly, and forced me to look at him, “How about we take today off?”

I shook my head, “I don’t know...”

He cut me off, “I know that you hate being at school.”

I shook my head, “What about you? You probably have something important to do today...”

He shook his head, “Nothing more important than getting to know you.”

I looked around at the stunned faces that were staring at us. I stopped on the faces of Jacob’s football friends. They were the most horrified.

Jacob must have known that I was looking at them, “Don’t worry about them. They can think whatever they want.”

I shook my head. I knew that deep down, I wanted to go with him, but at the same time, if I did I could be setting myself up for humiliation. I took a deep breath and nodded, “I can’t believe I’m doing this...” I mumbled.

He smiled and dropped his hand. He put that same hand on my shoulder and we started walking away from the school, into the unknown.

As we rounded the corner, Jacob dropped his hand from my shoulder and grabbed mine. I stared at him, stunned. He just smiled, “Where to?”
Sign up to rate and review this story