Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hello Angel

The Window

by SoQuicklyTheyFall 5 reviews

Gerard is a lonely vampire. Haven is an innocent teenager. Opposites attract.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-03-19 - Updated: 2010-03-21 - 670 words

4Original
I stood at my window. The intense sunlight burning my skin, but I didn't dare turn away from it. I was transfixed, glued to the spot as I watched the girl. She stood awkwardly on the pavement as the wind threw her hair around. Her hair. It was a firey red, contrasting harshly with her pale complexion. My eyes travelled down her body which of course was well covered considering the time of year. But even so, I could still make out the curves of her shape. My skin felt as though it was on fire, but I was unable move myself away from the window. It was like I were under a spell.

Her eyes had some how made their way from the millions of boxes sprawled across her lawn to my hypnotized gaze. She didn't look away, as most people would in this situation, but instead she stared back at me with just as much intensity. She was beautiful. Her lips were full and heart-shaped, and were a deep shade of pink. Her eyes were a cold grey-blue color, becoming darker around the iris. They were thickly outlined with a black coal. She continued to stare back at me, seeming slightly uncomfortable as I admired her.

But she soon cracked, her gaze dropping to the ground as she turned and walked away. I remained at the window with my eyes trailing behind her as she made her way into her new home. I'd never seen a beauty much like hers. Her face was forever imprinted in my mind. One thing's for sure... I wanted her. I wanted her more than I've wanted any other human.

I had to have her.



[Haven's POV]


Moving day came quicker than expected.

I helped my sister lug the heavy boxes out of the car. We still had a whole moving van full of them so we were far from finished. I could hear my mother yelling at the movers from inside the house. I actually feel kind of bad for those guys. My mother is a prefectionist, and will not rest until the couch is precisely where she envisioned it. She can get really annoying sometimes but she means well. Her obsessive ways have only become more prominent since the divorce. I do miss my dad sometimes but he put my mother through hell and I can never forgive him for that.

"I'm going to check on mom" my younger sister, Krista said "I want to make sure she hasn't murdered any of the moving men"

"Okay" I said quietly as she walked away.

A gust of wind picked up, causing my hair to blow in the breeze. It was cold outside but the sun was still shining brightly. I wasn't a huge fan of this neighborhood. All the houses were huge and close together. The trees towered over the buildings and made it seem even more gloomy. There was a crypt-like silence that flooded the practically empty streets. It had very spooky vibe to it. It's the kind of place where you wouldn't want to walk the streets alone at night.

I studied the two houses nearest to ours. The one on the left was pretty old. It was wooden and painted a forest green color, which was beginning to chip. I looked over to the house on the right, my eyes traveled up to the window. It was the only one of two windows on the side of the house. I looked up at the shadowy figure behind it. I could hardly make out his appearance other than his deathly pale skin. We both shared that quality. He continued to stare at me, his gaze not faltering. There was something about him that fascinated me, I found myself not being able to look away. But as his eyes traveled up and down my body, I began to feel uncomfortable. My eyes fell to the ground and I felt myself blush. I turned and walked up the steps into my house.


****
Sign up to rate and review this story