Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hello Angel

The Rain

by SoQuicklyTheyFall 6 reviews

I felt the need to protect her.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-03-23 - Updated: 2010-03-23 - 555 words

2Exciting
I didn't leave the Asylum until the next morning. The coppery taste of my feeding still lingered in my mouth. It was raining. The large droplets of water fell in sharp patters on the glistening pavement. The night's dark sky had lightened, and a faded shade of blue was now hovering above. I was almost home when I noticed a person walking towards me, I recognized them almost immediately. She was visibly shivering, her arms wrapped tightly around her torso as she made her way down the street. Her head was hung low, hiding her face from the down-pour. Her wet clothes clutched to her body, and her hair clung to her skin. She seemed so small and delicate. I felt the need to protect her. The thought of her being subjected to this weather, being cold and exposed, made me feel... odd. I don't really know the word for it. But on the other hand, seeing her so vulnerable and weak, made me want her even more. Even though she was so far away from me, her essence still crept into my lungs. Despite my recent feeding, her scent was riling me up again. My want for her was more evident now, seeing as she was so close to me. I was about three steps away from her when her head snapped up and her eyes met mine.



[Haven's POV]

I awoke the next morning feeling far from rested. I have trouble sleeping in strange places. I went to my bathrom, stripping down before stepping into the tiny space of my shower. I watched as the water ran down my chest and dripped down my back, running along my hips and legs before finally disappearing into the drain. Today, I'd have to walk through the doors of a new hell hole. Belleville High. I wrapped a towel around myself and made my way back to my room, where I searched for something to wear. I settled on a pair of jeans and a black long-sleeved shirt. I skipped breakfast, slipping on my sneakers and grabbing both my back-pack and jacket before heading out the door.


The rain.

It sucks.

It really does.



My thin, and now soaked jacket was the only peice of warmth I had. I wrapped my arms around myself, hoping to lessen the cold. I watched my feet collide with the pavement as I held my head down to sheild myself from the rain. It fell in heavy droplets, drenching my hair and clothes. What a lovely way to arrive at school. I kept my head bowed until I heard the sound of another's footsteps approaching me. I looked up, my eyes locking with those of the stranger for only a moment. He brushed pass me so quickly I was barely able to get a good look at him, but his pale, porcelain skin could only be that of the man behind the window. I had to stop myself from turning around to stare after him. His eyes, they were green I think, he moved too fast for me to tell. But, I was sure it was him... it had to be him.


****

I know this isn't much but I thought I needed before I go on to the other chapters.
Please review and tell me what you think.
- Ally








Sign up to rate and review this story