Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

Box 2

by aerosmith14 2 reviews

What's in the box

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-03-29 - Updated: 2010-03-29 - 621 words - Complete

1Exciting
Joe and Cyrinda sat on the dining room chairs they had in the kitchen. In front of them was a box.
"Are you sure you want me to open the box?" Joe asked Cyrinda. He had a box cutter in his hand. The blade was out.
She nodded her head.
"Yeah, I'm sure"
"Okay" He said under his breath. He ran the blade through both sides and then at the top of the box. He set the box cutter down and then opened the box.
"There's... a lot of papers in here..." He said and then dumped everything that's inside the box, on the table.
She formed a pile then grabbed a piece of paper and began reading it.
"Joe, These are letters!" She looked up.
"From who?"
"These are letters Jared wrote to Erica." She handed him the paper.
Joe began reading the letter and then read one of the lines "I hate her so much! When I get out of this shit hole, I'm going to track her down and kill her. I'm going to kill her and that druggie, Joe Perry. Then you and I can leave the state and begin a new life. How does that sound?"
He looked at her after he read the line.
"Wow" She muttered "I thought Jared was going to change when they sent him to prison. They always change. I guess Jared didn't."
He stayed quiet and then picked up another paper from the pile and began reading it.
"What's that one about?"
"She wrote back to him." He handed her the letter.
He rummaged through the pile of papers until he got to the bottom. He pulled the last paper out and began reading it. He stopped reading and handed the letter to Cyrinda.
"Read it" He said.
She grabbed the letter and looked at Joe for a second before reading the letter.
"Joe? I'm scared." She put the letter down.
He gave her a worried look "Maybe you shoul-"
"Hey good morning!" Mark walked in the kitchen.
"Good morning" Joe said and looked at Cyrinda.
"Hide the papers" He said under his breath.
"What's with all the papers?" Mark walked towards the table.
Shit Joe sighed "It's nothing. Bills, You know."
"Doesn't look like bills to me... Ah nevermind." Mark walked away "Well, I'm going to be in the living room."
He smiled and nodded his head at Mark and turned around when Mark was completely out of their sight.
"You've got to do something about this." Joe said to Cyrinda
"And I will." She answered back and explained "I'm going to tell the police about this. She's threatening to hurt us! I'm going to see if I can get a restraining order."
"And you think a restraining order will stop her from hurting you? Erica will probably continue doing this stuff. She'll sneak in the house when we're not around or not looking. Instead of putting a restraining order on her, Just have Erica arrested."
She thought about it. He made a good point. A restraining order won't stop Erica from hurting them.
"I will" She spoke up.
"Are you sure about this?"
She nodded her head.
"Do you want to go report this?"
"Sure"
"Now?"
"Yeah" She was slightly getting annoyed by these questions "Any more questions?"
"Nope." He walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to the bedroom to go change.

I read my stories and I realized how many mistakes I made. I know, embarrassing haha. So if there's any mistakes, Please tell me so I can fix them. Anyway, I noticed how I make my stories sound very cheesy. I'm going to try to make my stories sound not so... cheesy lol
Sign up to rate and review this story