Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

Charges

by aerosmith14 1 review

Very short chapter. Nothing special...

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-04-02 - Updated: 2010-04-02 - 285 words - Complete

0Unrated
Cyrinda's POV
Earlier today, Joe found a box on our doorstep. He opened it and it turned out the box was full of letters. No, not love letters. They were letters Jared and Erica wrote to each other from when he was still in prison. They mostly talked about hurting me. He hated me, and you know what, I hated Jared. Jared really hated Joe only because I had got engaged and then married him. Anyway, I gave the police the letters and I did some stuff that ended up with me pressing charges on Erica. The police went out to go arrest Erica after I had pressed charges. Everything was fine until I got a call from them late at night.
"Hello?"
"Is this Cyrinda?" The person said on the other line.
"Yeah..."
"This is Officer Leigh. I have bad news, We can't find Erica."
"What do you mean?"
"She's not in town. She didn't show up to work today and her apartment is empty." He paused "She might have either left the state or country."
I felt my heart sink when he said that. Maybe she didn't leave the state, maybe she's hiding out in the backyard!
"I don't know what to say..."
"Don't be scared or worried. She'll come up, We'll find her."
Yeah, After she kills me!
"Okay!"
"Um... Yeah..."
"Goodbye?" The situation was getting awkward.
"Goodbye. Have a good night"
"You too" I said and hung up. That was one awkward and frightening phone conversation I have ever had. I hope someone finds her and calls the cops. I want her off the streets...

Sorry for the short, shitty chapter. The title was crappy too. It'll get better, I promise
Sign up to rate and review this story