Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > can you take this broken girl and put the pieces back as 1 ?

Chapter Two

by xmcrmentalx 0 reviews

Let the tour begiiin =D x

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-03-30 - Updated: 2010-03-30 - 494 words

0Unrated
Frank was in the shower when i finaly woke up, i felt pretty damn comforatable and most definately did not want to move ... then with the brilliant timing bob has he rang me on my cellphone ... i groaned and hid my head in the pillow but he called again.
"what?" i asked slightly pissed off
"are you ready yet?!" he asked equally pissed off
"no, im in bed, im gonna get changed now" i said stretching and opening a draw ... which was empty?!
"bobby dearest? do you by any chance know where the fuck my clothes are?!"
"oh well you were asleep when i came in this morning so i thought it would save time to just pack for you"
"well what am i supposed to wear now?!" i said looking at myself in the mirror ... not good
"what are you wearing now?" asked bob clearly not seeing the problem.
"im wearing very short shorts and a vestop bob!" i whined
"wit wooo" came gerards voice and i could almost hear the smirk in it
"have you put me on loudspeaker bob!" i gasped
"maaaaaaybe ... anyway borrow a shirt from frank and hurry up.

"FRAAAANK?" the shower stopped.
"yeah?"
"bob says we're gonna be late and please can i borrow a shirt from you because bob stole all my clothes."
"haha yeah sure. just grab something from my suitcase, its by the door"
i walked over to the door and saw franks HUGE suitcase ... and this was him packing light apprantly. i grabbed the first shirt i found and immediately realised the problem ... i got my arms in fine and my head through fine and then we hit an obstacle ...
"goddamnit frank why d you have to be so skinny" he came out of the bathroom ad looked at me
"you're skinnier than me!" he giggled
"yeah but this shirt doesn't fit my boobs!" i laughed awkwardly
"here take this." he chuckled and gave me the shirt he had just been wearing, i had to make a real conscious decision not to stare at his abs, and damn they were hot seriously! we both got tops on and headed out.

"about fucing time" sighed gerard taking the last couple of drags of his cigerette.
"sorry, but SOMEBODY stole my clothes" i shot a glare at bob who was faicng the other way and didn't even see it.
"yeah i noticed" he laughed looking at my exposed legs.
"shuddup gerard" i groaned ad hid behind frank.
"ok everyone on the bus!" shouted mikey from inside
we all piled on and it seemed about bearable i suppose, i had definately dealt with a lot worse!
"everybody ready?" asked ray cheerfull. "good!" he signalled the driver and we set off on the road and to a new adventure that was just waiting for us .....









yes its short but i had to write it twice because my computor hates me ... so erm here you go. enjoy =D xx
Sign up to rate and review this story