Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > can you take this broken girl and put the pieces back as 1 ?

Chapter three

by xmcrmentalx 1 review

are you stupid?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-03 - Updated: 2010-06-03 - 942 words

0Unrated
Frank P.O.V

are you actually stupid? you can't do this to yourself! you can't do this to ... her.
great now i can't even think her name wothout all these stupid butterflies and thoughts that should be gone, what am i 13?

why did i let myself get too close? why don't i ever learn.
i sighed and pulled the blanket over my head, we'd been driving for 4 hours now, we'll have to stop for gas soon i hope.

my cell phone rung next to me, i didn't recognise the number.
"hello?"
"...."
"is anyone there?"
"frank, its me" that voice is burned into my mind, i could never forget that bitches voice.
"what do you want jamia ... sick of not being able to spend my money already? gonna beg for me to go back? i never loved you" that last bit had been a lie and we both knew it but i'd be damned if i was going to admit that.
"frank, i didn't mean to do what i did to you ... i was wrong to-"
"yeah damn right you were"
"well what i really called about is ... well i think that i may be pregnant" she sniffed
i all but dropped the phone, no this can't happen not now i finally found the courage to move on!
"how far" i whispered
"sixteen weeks" i mentally counted, a wicked and bitter smile crossed my lips
"thats four months right?"
"yes." she said not understanding
"you little slag ... i was on tour the whole time ... i didn't see you for a month! go ask the gardener or something you pathetic whore!"
i slammed the phone down and gave up on my sleeping attempt.

i walked into the lounge and noticed everyone purposely not meeting my eyes ... they'd heard, all of it.
i sighed and grabbed my cigerettes, probably with a bit more violence than needed i caught Chey's worried eyes steal a quick glance then look the other way but not before i saw the real fear lying there
i truly felt like shit.
i went to the other side of the bus opened the window and put in my headphones so i could chain smoke in peace.

Chey's P.O.V

Frank looked really angry and i suppose it scared me, i was easily scared when it came to violent or very angry people ... i already find it a bit hard with five guys on this bus because of the amount of times i have seen the nicest of people just snap into what can only be described as a monster.
i couldn't bear to look and frank in his angry and upset state and the i could almost feel the gaze from gerards eyes burning a hole into my still exposed legs, i'm going to get changed.
i put on some skinny jeans and a long top with my favourite converse that bob chose for me.

i heard a ringtone and checked my pocket ... nope not me.
i found the phone in franks bed still ringing
do i give him it? do i leave it? will he be angry if i dont tell him?
i sheepishly picked up the phone and walked into the lounge and up to frank, his headphones were still in so i tapped his shoulder and he looked up.
"frank ... its your phone ... i heard it" he looked at me with bloodshot eyes that were angry
he snatched the phone from my hand and threw it at the wall causing me to jump a mile and gasp loudly.
i started backing away from frank and bob stood up
"HEY" bob shouted at frank "don't forget yourself frank, think about what you're doing" he said in a warning tone.
frank turned to look at me with horrified eyes.
"i didn't think- i-" he started walking towards me with an outstretched arm and i flinched, i'm sure this made him more upset with himself but i couldn't help that this side of him scared me.
i stood half behind bob until i realised we had stopped at a gas station, i jumped down the steps and into the shop still shaking. i got a big bottle of Dr. Pepper, some skittles and some cigerettes this would at least be a pretty good start to cheering myself up and calming me down.

i went to the bench at the side of the building, bob said we had half an hour just before i got off the bus. i lit the first cigerette and brought it to my lips, i put the packet in my pocket and the bag on the floor, where i noticed two more feet approaching i looked up to see gerard, he sat down next to me,
"hey suger" he smirked
"hey gerard" i sighed
they kill you ya know" he said nodding towards the cigerette blanced in my fingers
"so do a lot of things gerard, what do you really want to talk to me about"
"frank. i want to talk to you about frank"
"why? what's happening to him has nothing to do with me, i'll apologise for making him angry before then i'll just stay away"
"dont stay too far away, i think he may just need somebody to be there for him ... in a way that we can't be" and with that gerard left.

i expected being on tour to be filled with a lot more fun, so that is my next aim, to try and cheer everyone up and have some fun!
i smiled and went back into the shop and got a shitload of alcohol, tonight will be fun i decided =)
Sign up to rate and review this story