Categories > Original > Romance > For Our Sins

Moving to Rescue

by RenoTurk 1 review

Saito and Hanatou try to rescue Takahashi from Iwao

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-03-30 - Updated: 2010-03-31 - 1969 words

1Exciting
Takahashi had spent the best part of the day looking around the same walls and spaces. He needed to try and get out of the area but how? He had no idea about Hanatou and Saito’s plans to come to him and a deep fear that he would die in this place was starting to set in. He didn’t like the cameras pointed at him, he didn’t know what they were there for and he wanted to be at home.

“Hello?” He whimpered softly as he stood up again.

Eishi watched the younger man stumble around, he covered the camera and made him sit off to the side a moment. He handed him a drink and then something to eat but not a word was spoken. Takahashi pleaded him to explain but Iwao had not given any information that they would be allowed to share.

Kaitai sat at the computer not sure to worry Hanatou when he left the screens vision, in the end she just grabbed everything she could and hoped that Saito would be ready to assist. By the time they had gone the train, picked up the car and met back at the apartment his partner was sat back on the bed looking confused and tired.

The men sat down and listened as she went over the little things she could provide, he handed them a wire tap that she said could help with evidence against the Yakuza if needed. They had phones and the phones were throw away ones so that their own were not traced or involved. Kaitai also loaded them up with a phone that had GPS so she would be able to track their movements. The only concern that she had was they might have firearms.

“If they have guns nothing we can do, Saito you just make sure you get safely out the way.” Hanatou lit his smoke up and nodded to his friend. “Because you aren’t strictly involved are you?”

“I don’t back down and leave mates like some kind of coward either.” Saito nodded, they headed off into the car and set up the bits Kaitai instructed. If Saito was honest he was almost looking forward to a reason to actually test out what he had learnt at the dojo. “My swords in the back of the car but let’s hope it’s not needed.”

“I just want this over and done with.” Hanatou nodded and slid into the passenger seat.

The drive over was silent, Hanatou worrying about his partner and the measure of trouble they might end up had left him in silent contemplation. By the time they arrived at the area suggested neither man wanted to be the first to step out of the car, in the end whatever happened Hanatou had told him about their relationship and now he had to trust that wouldn’t end up around the University, more importantly that it didn’t end up being heard by his parents.

They walked up alongside a barely used pathway, the branches were all over and getting through it quietly was a harsh task. In the end they had to slow their efforts down, the noise would alert any guards they might have, they couldn’t be sure of just what sort of level of professionals they had employed for the task either.

Iwao hadn’t thought the young man would take the extreme of rescue over bribery, he was outside with two of his men relaxing and laughing about some of the things they had planned for money they had laundered. Hanatou got within sight, his anger rising as he thought of how he had initially threatened him and then to find out he had taken his partner… Saito put one hand to his shoulder and Hanatou nodded, those were the ones.

Iwao headed inside to speak to Eishi making sure that Takahashi had no chance to see him. Hanatou looked at his friend and nodded, if they could distract the other two away they could hopefully sort out a small fight before finding their way in. Saito chuckled a little and then grabbed a nearby stone, throwing it at the closest man and pushing them back behind the bushes. The man grunted and looked over, a short discussion occurred before they moved that way to check it out.

Saito lifted the sword up as the first one passed, using the handle as a device to stumble him. The first of the two fell forwards, Hanatou used the chance to bring his elbow crashing down on the back of his neck, it only served to partially stun him however so Hanatou got ready to swing at him as he came back around. Saito threw a strong punch into the gut of the other, winding the man as he used the end of the sword handle to uppercut on his jaw.

They had to make short work of the mini-ambush, they needed to keep the noise low and their energy reserves as high as possible. Saito nodded to Hanatou that they had done a decent job as they took the ties off the two men and tied them together around the tree; Saito then rang the police from a phone in their pocket and reported the suspicious finding. They couldn’t afford to talk about the truth to the police and the young men knew it, explaining why they had been attacked would only land them in further trouble.

“Yakuza…” Hanatou grumbled. “This is ridiculous.”

“I think you will find they aren’t part of any of the bigger gangs, most likely a smaller off-shoot. They wouldn’t normally waste their efforts like this.” Saito explained as they crept closer.

“How come you know so much?”

“My dad was in law enforcement before he moved to personal security.” He shrugged. “I used to think I would like to be a Detective but then I got bored of it.”

“Oh.” Hanatou went quiet, it seemed like he was confident that this wasn’t as serious as the young man was thinking. Well to him it was very, very serious however. “Just as long as Taka-san is okay…”

“Well we’ll find out soon enough.” Saito moved to the side of the door, keeping Hanatou just behind him.

Eishi came outside, Iwao had demanded the time along with Takahashi which Kaitai could see on her computer screen. It was the sudden change that alerted her to the fact that maybe Iwao knew they would try something. Takahashi spotted him and looked over, he thought maybe Iwao had come to rescue him and stood up ready to go to him.

“Don’t move if you want to live.” Iwao said coldly. “Your idiot of a boyfriend may well be on his way but I have plans for you both.”

Takahashi was so confused Iwao had been the one he thought he could trust. Hanatou had already upset him enough that he blindly ran out, but then with mocking glee Iwao set him straight about the young lady that had stayed over. Takahashi sat on the floor, his head down, by running away and jumping to conclusions he had already caused too much trouble.

“Why did you target us? We’re just students we can’t do anything to help.” Takahashi sighed, he wanted to turn the clock back, tell Hanatou they should have just forgot trying to get their own place until later on after University was done with.

“Because getting people at the right time proves to be extremely useful.” Iwao sat on the bed near him, he noted Takahashi went to move away but fear gripped the younger man. “Do you know what happens to people who try to beat me at my own games?” He touched the purple lock of hair.

Takahashi brushed the hand from his face and looked away. He was to blame for this, Hanatou would never forgive him, and that was if they even got a chance to meet again. His eyes watered, the idea of loosing everything was so overwhelming and then he felt Iwao’s hand on his leg and jumped. He didn’t want that foul man touching even one hair of him and yet he was caught where he was.

Eishi waited outside, he looked around for the potential fools but he was looking down the main road. It was the plan they had hoped for. Saito felt his phone buzz and flipped it open, Kaitai texted him instead of making Hanatou reckless but warned him, they were going to need to get in fast. Hanatou looked over and Saito slipped the phone back into his trousers, he crept around the back of the old shrine and Hanatou waited.

Hanatou could only feel blind anger at the thought of someone touching the person he cared so deeply for. He began to work his way around the side when he saw Saito’s queue from the edge of the building. Saito walked out into plain view to give Hanatou the chance to move inside the building. Eishi looked over, a little stunned by the sudden bold appearance, the sword in his hand was not missed either.

“So whose ass do I have to kick?” Saito smirked, his confidence wasn’t wasted either, as he knew given a straight out fight he had a good chance of delivering the final blow.

Eishi watched him with cold eyes, it seemed a little too obvious to send someone alone. He went to turn to go inside but Saito's hand crashed down on the back of his neck. Eishi stumbled forwards, stunned for the second and then finally turned ready to attack. The two men ended up fighting, the sword not drawn as they attempted to wrestle one another, the fist that connected with Saito's jaw hurt, the ripple of pain ran up through one side of his face and he in turn pushed his elbow into Eishi's gut to wind him.

Eishi was caught in the fight with him, working at trying to keep himself up on his feet. Saito was a very well trained fighter, he knew it and he also knew that if he didn't put up a good fight Iwao might well have him killed. Takahashi wasn't the object it was gullible idiots to use and this Hanatou guy seemed to be far too much trouble already.

“Give up already.” Saito grumbled, the bloody nose on Eishi spelling that he was already slowing down. “Is he in there?”

“Of course... he is.” Eishi put his hand up, half leant over and trying to avoid breathing in blood.

“Who else is in there?”

“Iwao-san, two others...” Eishi muttered, he sat down on the floor dazed and panting. “Iwao is a coward in a fight... that's what we are here for.”

Saito looked at him, it didn't surprise him that the head guy would not want to put himself out, it seemed that they needed hired thugs more than anything at all. Hanatou wasn't one of those, which served to make Saito even more annoyed. He pulled Eishi to his feet, making him head in towards the Shrine, the protest from the beaten victim did little to slow him down.

Inside the Shrine Hanatou moved slowly forwards, weighing up his options about how to get his partner. Takahashi was sat in the room, he could make him out just barely from his coloured hair, the room was dark but he could hear Iwao talking in a hushed voice. He could not spot anyone else, he had no idea about the two men in the back of the room, the ones in control of the camera feed and the trouble they could potentially cause.
Sign up to rate and review this story