Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Saying You Loved Me, Made It Harder at Best.

Kick Me Like A Stray - Six

by VioletteStella 2 reviews

no escape...trapped.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-03-31 - Updated: 2010-03-31 - 424 words

1Exciting
So... I asked about nine of my friends and the majority said EVIL... so here I am. And Am I the only one who fan-girl screamed about MCR winning on 327 votes? (And I voted three times.)

Enjoy chapter six.
(or Gerard will suck your blood)



“It’s Frank,” Mikey said. “Me and Gerard are gonna take you to see him. He’s in hospital”
“Why what happened?” I half screamed, jumping up instantly.

FRANKS P.O.V

I was so happy, that I didn’t even mind shopping. Heck, I was even carting three pints of milk home. I was on cloud ninety-nine, struggling to believe that me and Alexa were actually together. I couldn’t wait to see her again, to feel the warmth of her skin on mine. I couldn’t wait to be back in her loving arms.

To get home I had to walk through several back roads. This one wasn’t too far from Bobs house. Which in turn was about five minutes walk from the Ways.
“Iero” a voice sneered. I was about halfway down the road, with no escape. Trapped.
“Mark” I replied, curtly.
“Iero. What the fuck did you say about Lisa earlier?” he spat my name, like it caused him pain to have the syllables in his mouth.
“Mark. I told the truth. She’s one hell of a fugly slut” I let his name roll off my tongue, like the finest poetry. My heart was pounding a mile a minute. I could feel the adrenaline coursing through my veins. Telling me to run.
“Iero.” He hissed. “You are so fucking dead” He spat in my face, before punching my stomach. He punched me to the ground. I didn’t make a sound, determined to not give him the satisfaction. In my head I started singing, to ease the pain. He began to use my body as a football, kicking me over and over again. He gave a kick square on my arm and I heard the bone crunch. Mark heard it too.
“Shit” he said, giving me one last kick. Before running off.

I waited until I was sure he was gone before screaming in agony. I felt in my pocket, taking out my phone. I selected the number and dialled.

Sorry its so short! But I have citezenship coursework in for tomorrow, and I had to give that priority. Anyways... Marks just beat the shit out of Frank... whos he gonna call? (Ghostbusters!)

Thank you for reading. Hope you liked it ;)

xo R.
Sign up to rate and review this story