Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

The email

by aerosmith14 1 review

Drama, Drama, Drama

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-04-02 - Updated: 2010-04-03 - 759 words - Complete

1Exciting
January 15, 1999
Joe still couldn't get Heather off his mind. Apparently, She lives in Boston too. Joe saw her again when he took the rest of his family to the mall. He saw her walk out of Victoria's Secret. She smiled and winked at him. He reacted by looking away quickly. Anyway, He was at home, relaxing with his wife and kids. Aerosmith will start touring sometime around spring.
"Hey Joe?" He heard Cyrinda call his name out "Can you come over here?"
He walked downstairs. He saw her sitting in front of the computer screen.
"Come look at this." She said once she knew his presence was there. He walked and stood beside her.
"Look at this" She showed him an email she got.
There was a message and the subject was titled "Your Husband..."
He didn't think of anything until he read the line: Your husband, Joe, is a cheater.
His heart sank, he froze.
"Joe, what are they talking about?" She asked.
"Let me read it." He mumbled and began reading. The message went like this:

"Your Cyrinda right? His wife of what... 21 years? I bet you two have a nice marriage. It's not going to be so nice now after I tell you this: Your husband, Joe, cheated on you. He cheated on you with me. No, I'm not making this up. I am being completely honest with you. I can point out somethings he does in bed, or in my case, the floor. He's not gentle, likes to talk dirty, and he's has a tattoo on his arm and on his ribcage. I couldn't really tell what the design of the tattoo was. I didn't pay attention to it, I was paying attention to him. Let me tell you this, He fucked me pretty good. I couldn't walk for a day. Anyway, I'd just like to tell you that. Your probably wondering how I got your email. I'm not going to tell you. It's a secret...

He looked at Cyrinda. She was looking down and kept shaking her head.
"Babe?"
"Don't... call... me... that"
He sighed "She came on to me."
"Joe do you know how many times I've heard that!" She said, almost yelling
"From me?"
"No! From Jared! He'd always cheat on me and he would always use that lame ass excuse!" She said and mumbled something.
"What was that?"
"Nothing." She stood up "I can't handle this anymore. I barely handed you drinking-"
"I quit."
"I know that. I need to go somewhere, far far away."
"You're... Leaving me?"
"I just need to think." She said quietly.
"Where are you going?"
"I don't know. All I know is I'm taking the kids with me."
"You can't!"
"Give me a few reasons why I can't take the kids."
"They need to be with their father and they are my kids too!"
"Those aren't good enough." She began walking upstairs to the bedroom. She walked in Marks room and told me to pack up. She went in Ashtons room and told him the same thing.
"Why?" Ashton asked.
"Just do it." She mumbled
Once she got her things, she went out to the car and put her stuff in the trunk. Then Mark and Ashton appeared.
"Put your stuff in the trunk and get in the car. I'll be right back" She said and walked back inside the house. She went to the kitchen to grab the keys but Joe stopped her.
"No"
"Yes"
"Come on babe, stay. Please."
"Joe, you cheated. So many guys I dated have cheated on me. I stayed true to them by not going out and doing that shit and that's the thanks I get?! When we dated, You've always tell me that you would never cheat on me. And look at what you did, You fucking cheated on me with some whore!"
"She was in my dressing room. I told her to leave so I could change. She told me I wanted it as bad as she did. I tried getting her to leave!"
"Aw bullshit!"
"I'm being honest with you."
She shook her head "Joe, You hurt me. Never in my mind I would think that you would cheat on me. You've always told me that. I was just stupid enough to fall for it."
He looked at her, She was getting teary eyed.
She grabbed the keys from him and walked outside the house before he got a chance to say something.

So whatya think of this story so far. Awesome, good, bad, or shitty? Haha
Sign up to rate and review this story