Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

Flashback to 1974

by aerosmith14 2 reviews

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-04-02 - Updated: 2010-06-25 - 1708 words - Complete

2Hot
Cyrinda's POV
Here I am, in a hotel room with Mark and Ashton. Kourtney isn't here though, She's in college. I left Joe two days ago. I called him yesterday to tell him I was going to divorce him. The kids don't know about the divorce. I don't know how to tell them. Mark and Ashton are watching Home Improvement on the tv and I'm laying down on the bed, reading The Dead Zone by Stephen
King. I'm so stessed out. I quit smoking before I got pregnant with Kourtney and right now, I feel like going to the store to buy a pack of cigarettes. I promised myself, After I had quit smoking, I would never ever start smoking again. I'm thinking about breaking that promise, but I also promised Joe. Maybe I shouldn't smoke, I mean it was hard to quit smoking. Plus, I don't want to leave the kids here by themselves.
"Mom?" I saw Ashton standing next to me.
I looked at him.
"Can Mark and I go get a drink from the vending machine? It's down the hall and I have my own money."
I nodded my head and said them when they walked towards the door "Just be careful."
"Okay we will!" I heard Mark say before closing the door. I sighed and closed my book. I set it on the nightstand next to me. I can't read right now, I'm too distracted. It's Joe. He said he would never cheat on me and look at what he did. Right now, I hate him more
than anything. When I set my book down, I noticed something. My wedding ring. I stared at the ring for a second before throwing it in my bag. I can't belive he would do this to me. I need to stop thinking about Joe because all it's doing is making me angier at him. It depresses me though. I never thought our marriage would end like this. I always thought Joe and I would be together for the rest of our lives. I know that sounds cheesy and rediculious, but I seriously did think that...

Flashback to 1974
Joe walked up the stairs on knocked on door to Cyrinda's apartment. Joe would stop by and visit her when he got the time. Thing is,
He barely had time to visit her. Although he would call her when he first woke up, in the middle of the day or before he went to bed.
Anyway, It's September 3rd and Aerosmith is going to play a concert in New York City on September 9th. Joe asked Cyrinda if he
could stay at her apartment for the week. She said he could.
The door opened.
"Hey!" Cyrinda smiled at Joe.
"Hey" Joe smiled at her.
"Come on" She opened the door and asked him if he needed help carrying his stuff in.
"No thanks. I only bought one bag." He held up a bag
She closed the door and hugged Joe "God I missed you!"
"I missed you too" He hugged her back.
"You can put your stuff here or in the bedroom. Let me show you where the room is" She signaled Joe to follow her. She walked
down the hall and turned to her right and opened a door. She stepped inside and switched the light on.
"You can set your bag where ever you want." She said "I don't really care where you set it."
He set it down next to her dresser.
"So are you ready?" He asked.
"Of course I'm ready!" She smiled.
"Let's go"
Joe told her he would take her out as soon as he got to the apartment. He already knew where he was going to take her. It was a
surprise.

Joe and Cyrinda walked back inside the apartment.
"Where did you find that place?" She asked Joe
"Steven told me to go try that place out" He answered and asked "You liked it didn't you?"
"I've been living in New York for almost a year and I've never went to that place. And yes, I loved it."
"I'm glad you did" He said
She smiled at him and asked him what he wanted to do next.
"I don't know. Watch tv I guess. Is that okay?"
"Yeah that's okay" She sat down on the couch.
He sat on a chair.
"You know, You can sit by me if you want" She said to Joe.
"Really?"
"Yeah"
"Oh okay. It's cause most girls wouldn't want me to sit by them. Thye usually want me sitting away from them." He said as he got up.
"Wow they are stupid!" She watched him sit down next to her
"Yeah, they are psycho. One of them broke my windshield and wouldn't leave me alone."
"Same with my ex." She paused and said "Well, looks like we have something in common."
"I guess we do" He laughed "Don't expect that from me"
"Oh thank god" She laughed
"Seriously though, I'm not that type of guy"
"That makes me feel happy. My last ex boyfriend was competely insane."
He nodded his head and realized the tv wasn't on, but who cares?
"You know, I'm happy I got to see you. I'm even more happier knowing that I'm going to spend almost the entire week with you."
"I'm happy too and I missed you."
"I missed you too." He said and leaned in.
He closed his eyes and felt his lips touch hers.
After giving her a passionate kiss, He leaned out slowly and looked deep into her eyes.
"Joe" She mumered. He looked at her and waited for her to finish what she was going to say.
She gave him a kiss and grabbed his hand. She stood up and told him to follow her.
He followed her into the bedroom. She pushed him on the bed and gave him a look.
Damn! Joe smirked at her. He watched her get down on her knees. He moved up closer. She unzipped his zipper and pulled his pants down to his ankles. He
wasn't wearing anything underneath. "Wow Joe!" She looked up at him and back down. He's well endowed. She has never been with a man like that. Usually they were hung like a squirrel. Yeah, Bad nights. This is going to be a good night.She ran her fingers down from his chest to his thighs. She slowly ran her fingers down his cock, making it harder and harder each time
she would run her fingers down. Then she stopped running her fingers down his cock and began to lick his shaft with the tip of her
tongue...

"Joe!" She moaned out when she felt him finger and lick her at the same time. He wasn't gentle at this. She slammed her head back against the pillow. Then he slowly stopped. She looked down and watched him get on his knees.
"Get on your hands and knees" He said to her in a low voice.
She did what he told her to do and waited for him to do what he had in mind. Pressing closer, he held his cock in his hand as he pressed himself inside her. Feeling his cock against her ass she pushed back as he pressed forward. Moving together slowly as he watched his cock disappear into her ass, he heard a satisfying moan from her. Slowly he began to move as she did too. He was sliding his cock in and out of her. Soon they were moving in rhythm, his cock her ass deeply with every stroke. Her moans continued to grow as they moved faster. Soon, He was pounding into her.
"Oh, Joe!" She panted. He continued to pound her until he completely ran out of breath. He stopped and went at a slow pace. When he regained his breath, He went faster until he pulled out and flipped her over onto her back. Pushing her legs apart, He kissed her before he slowly entered his dick inside her until their hips touched. He began kissing and caressing her until he slowly began rocking into her.
"Oh god" She moaned when he began thrusting harder and faster.
She began moaning louder and louder. The room was covered by her moaning and the mattress springs squeaking. He began moaning when he began faster. She began moaning really loud.
He covered her moaning by kissing her. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out. Joe switched sides with her. Now she was on top, facing him and he was on bottom. She slowly sank down on Joe cock. She sat on him and gave him a hard kiss. Then she started to grind harder. He squeezed her ass as she pushes him into her harder and harder. He starts to thrust his hips up and down a few times in motion with her. She screams when his cock hits her violently until
they both came at the same time. She stayed on top of him, trying to catch her breath.
"Wow that was intense!" She laughed. She gave him a kiss and rested her head on his shoulder. Then she lifted her head off his shoulder and began sucking his neck. She stopped after a full minute and wiped her saliva off his neck.
"Did you just give me a hickey?" He asked.
"Maybe." She giggled
"Oh you are such a bad girl!" He teased.
She giggled and blushed.
"You know, I'm glad you let me to stay for a week, but I'm even more glad that we still have a week to do more of this." He whispered in her ear.
She smirked and gave him a kiss before lifting herself off of him.
I am going to be so sore...
End of Flashback

Cyrinda's POV
I remember that week. I was so sore through out that week, but it was worth it. I remember when Joe and I stayed at his parents house for the week. We had to be so quiet when we would... You know. Don't act like you don't know! Anyway, I remember his mom walked in on us. So embarrassing, but that's another story. Man, I'm going to go take a cold shower.
Sign up to rate and review this story