Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How Do You Love Someone?

Chap 1

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-04 - Updated: 2010-04-04 - 1690 words

0Unrated
C
H
A
P
T
E
R


O
N
E

How Do You Love Someone?


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I sighed as I walked to my job.
"Hey,Rae!"
I turned to see Bell running towards me.I sighed and waved.She stopped beside me,panting.
"You're not gonna believe what I found out.I was walking home and all of a sudden I...."
We began to walk as she talked about what hppened while she was walking home last night.
Bell was really perky.She had red hair,with green eyes and a couple freckles here and there.The clothes she wore were far from mine.
Today,she wore a skirt with a frilly pink shirt and matching heels or whatever with make-up,and she even carried a purse.
Even if I never got the chance to wear that kind of stuff,I don't think I'd want to.It just seemed too girly.Way too girly.
We entered the restaraunt,and went back to change inot our little uniforms.The dresses you see in those movies on girls who work as a waitress at some restaraunt.
It was actually comfortable,and it's a good thing I can always just wear my tennis shoes.I would say I'm a bit clumsy.
I took the orders of people quietly.I sat down waiting for the food to be ready,when almost every girl in the restaraunt squealed,including Bell.
"Rae,do you know who is here right now?",Bell asked me,after she rushed up to me.I shook my head.She grabbed my hand and pulled me out to where almost everybody in the store was crowding somebody.
"That right there is Stark James.Famous singer and actor ever.",Bell said.I continued to stare at her with a silent and innocently confused look."Do not tell me you do not know him.",she asked.
I looked down for a moment,before loking at her and shaking my head.
"You're crazy!",she nearly shrieked.I sighed and looked at the crowd,trying to get a glimpse of this famous actor.
No sight of him so far.
"Look,I just came to eat.",I heard a guy say.
"Let me eat with you!",girls started to plead and squeal.
"No thank you.",he said,and they started making a path for him,as he walked to a table.
I watched as he went to sit down.
He was actually very handsome.His face was emotionless as he sat down,girls sitting close enough and gawking at him.
His hair was dark and spiked up,his eyes were black,and his skin was creamy colored.
"Can I get service here?",he called out as he played with his fingers.His head lifted and he looked at both me and Bell.
"You can have this one.",I told Bell and turned to walk away.
"Thank you so much,Rae!",she squealed,when I suddenly heard a thud.I looked back to see Bell on the floor grasping her ankle.My eyes widened and I ran to her.The people around us seemed to only have their attention on the superstar.
"Are you okay?",I asked.She gave me a weak smile.
"I guess I got a bit too excited.",she said.
"Hee,we have to sit you down.",I told her as she put her arm around my shoulder,and I began to help her.
"Can I get servic enow or what?",I heard the guy ask.
He might have been very gorgeous,butt he alrady seemed to much of a jerk.
"Coming right up,Sir.",I called to him and hurried bringing Bell to the back.
"Wait here.I'll back back to treat your ankle.",I said and hurried ou back to the superstar taking out my pad.
"Finally.",he muttered.I sighed and took out my pencil.
"What would you like to eat?",I asked.
"Give me the specia and make it fast.Add a black coffee as well.",he said.
"Yes,Sir.Coming right up.",I said and hurried back and told the chef the order.I ran to Bell and pulled up a chair,along with the first aid kit.
"Gosh,it stings a lot.",she said,with a weak laugh.
"It's probably just sprained.I'll wrap it up and you'll have to sit here for a while and let it rest.",I told her as I took off her heel.She nodded,and I carefully wrapped her leg.
"Order up.",the chef,Michael,said.I nodded and set Bell's foot on the chair,grabbed the plate of food and coffee and hurried out to the superstar.
"Here's your order.",I told him setting the food down.He sighed and began to eat.I turned to walk away.
"Hey."
I turned back to him and walked up to him.
"Yes?",I asked him.
"Who are you?",he asked.
"I'm Rae.",I told him quietly.
"Tell your friend,that one that fell,to come over.",he said.
"Yes,Sir.",I told him,but he stopped me once more with a question I did not see coming and was not prepared for.
"Hey,do you like me?",he asked.My eyes widened and I turned around slowly.
"Ah?",I simply mumbled.
"Do you like me?",he asked,his dark eyes narrowed.
"Umm,I don't really think I want to answer that question.",I murmured.
"Well,I'm telling you to answer me.So answer.",he demanded.I gulped and started playing with my fingers.
"I don't...know.",I murmured looking down.
"What do you mean?Everybody likes me.",he said.
"I mean,I just don't really even...know who you..are?",I more asked.His eyes narrowed even more,and they seemd to be piercing me.
"You're crazy!Get out of here!How do you not know him?!You're so wierd!Emo Girl!",the girls around him started to taunt me.He stood up and walked up to me.
"You don't know who I am?",he asked.I hesitated,but shook my head.He suddenly smirked,making the hair on my neck stand up.
"Come with me then.I'll make sure you know me just well.",he said.
"What?",I asked stepping back.He grabbed my hand and pulled out money,throwing it on the table and started to pull me out of the store.
"Hey,what are you doing?",I questioned,as he pulled me to some huge hummer.
"I'll explain once you get in the car.",he said.I sighed,and shook my head,and yet he quickly pushed me in and closed the door.He entered the driver's seat and locked the doors turning to me.
"What do you want?",I asked.
"You look poor.Am I correct?",he asked.I nodded."You need money,right?",I asked.I sighed and nodded.I don't know why I was even answering,but I felt something was coming up out of all of this.
"Where are you going with this?What do you want?",I asked.
"I've been getting very horny nowadays.You look fun.",he said looking away.
"And?",I asked,still unsure.
"How would you like to make money?",he asked,looking back at me with a smirk.
"How?",I asked.
At that time,I didn't know anything about having to do it with a guy to get money.It seemed cool to me.All I have to do is have sex with him whenever he wanted,and I get payed right after.Though,it led me somewhere I don't think I'd ever end up.Sure,it's a bad idea,obviously.And yet,I've never been happier that I actually accepted it.
"Come with me over to my house.You'll see there.",he said.
"And how much money do I get?",I asked.
"How much would you like?",he asked.I gulped.I didn't know what he wa splanning to do with me,but I wasn't going to let it go if it involved money that me and my family needed.
"How much would you give?",I asked.His smirk widened.
"How does $600 sound to you everytime we do this?",he asked.My eyes widened.
"Perfect.",I said quickly.
"Good,let's get going.",he said and started up the car.I took a deep breath and put on my seatbelt.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
He layed me back in the bed.I was already in my bra and panty.My hair was down,my shoes and socks off.
"You look good.",he murmured.He had his shirt off already and his belt unbuckled.He bent over me and started to kiss my neck.
I blushed madly,and started to pant.
"This your first time,right?",he murmured,his hot breath on my skin.I gave a small nod.He chuckled,and started to nibble on my ear."I'll go easy on you.",he said.
I squeezed my eyes shut,and nodded.
This was for my family,so it was alright.Right?
Nothing wrong with working and doing this for money so that we could survive.Nothing.
"I'm ready.",I whispered.I could hear the smirk come on his face.
His lips pressed against mine,and my body had a sudden electrical shock.
I stayed still as his hands touched every part of my body,but my lips moved themselves and kissed his back.
Soon,I found myself touching him as well.This first time was nothing I expected.
I expected my first time to be with somebody I really loved and to be super romantic.
Instead,I did it for money with a guy I hardly knew.
And it was the best time I'd ever spent in my life.
He'd made me feel very special,in a slutty wierd way.I don't know why.I really loved having my first time done with him.
The wierdest thing was that my favorite song suddenly started playing in my head.
The question kept popping in my head,each time his lips made contact with mine.
How do you love someone without getting hurt?
I think this question will forever haunt me until I gt the right answer...
Sign up to rate and review this story