Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > This B*tch Is My Best Friend

This B*tch Is My Best Friend

by punk1210 0 reviews

The most poular and hottest girl at school,also known as the bitch of the school.She gets tangled up with a quiet,nerd,yet to find out this nerd is what she need sot understand life.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-03-25 - Updated: 2010-03-26 - 1996 words

0TrainWreck
Sakura Haruno.
This name caused everybody to cring and run away.This name caused people to scream.To want to leave the school as quickly as possible.And to hope they survived the day without any harm.
Not physical harm.Please,that was so last year.Today's harm was even worse then you can imagine.
Humiliation.
Anything bad that happens to you and is caused by Sakura Haruno,is worse than anything you could have ever imagined.
Oh,I should probably tell of this Sakura Haruno who makes everybody cry.
Pink,candy long and beautiful hair.Green,shiny eyes that glistened.Creamy,perfect tanned skin.Perfect,hot body.Sakura Haruno.
Also known as...The B*tch.


The kids at Konoha High talked intently with their friends,flirted with their crushes and boyfriends or girlfriends,and got their day ready.
"She's here!",a guy yelled making everybody gasp.They quickly fixed themselves,wishing and hoping and most definitely praying that they were not the target for the day.
Sakura Haruno always inspected everybody.Anybody show something she did not like,AT ALL,she then found her new target for the day.
The doors opened and everybody stood quietly,watching as she walked in.There she was.The sprinkling beauiful bitch of the school.
She wore a pink ruffly skirt with a white graffiti shirt that said 'You Can Be Like Me,In Your Dreams' and a pink jacket over it,with pink heels and white bracelets and hoops.She wore extra shiny lip gloss and had her curly hair perfectly curled down,bouncing as she walked.
Making boys sigh dreamily,and making girls green with envy.But making them altogether shake with fear.
Sakura walked forward,her group of bitches following behind.The students made the path for her,as Sakura looked around at everybody,up and down.
Then she paused.Everybody silently gasped as the stomp of her heel.
She turned on her heel and pointed,making everybody's eyes widen.She held up her finger and stared dangerously at the target she now pointed at.
"You.Come here.",she ordered.The puny,think glassed girl came forward,trembling as she pushed up her glasses walking forward,holding all her books in one hand.
Sakura looked up and down at her,and then back to her eyes.
Sakura smiled a dazzling smile and walked up to the scared girl.
"You have such beautiful hair.",Sakura said petting her head.The girl cringed,but smiled.
"T-thank you.",she mumured.Sakura let out a dazzling chuckle.
"Your very welcome.But-",she stopped smiling now.The girl stoppe smiling immediately."It's too bad you're going to have to cut it.I expect your hair to be as short as a boy's hair.No changes,and your life becomes hell.",Sakura said.The girl nodded,beginning to tear up.Sakura smiled once more.
"Oh,don't cry.",she told the girl,rubbing her shoulder."One day you'll see that I was right about your hair.Sure,it's pretty but looks awful on you.",Sakura said and sighed turning around.
She walked again,her heels tapping against the floor as her posse followed snickering at the crying girl now.

"New girl?How come I didn't know 'till now?",Sakura sneered at one of the girls form her posse.
"Sorry,Sakura,I forgot to tell you.",the girl said crining in her chair.They were currently in the classroom alone,some girls writing on the board,some sitting.Sakura wa spacing back and forth in the front.
Sakura stopped and glared at her crossing her arms.
"What else did you forget to tell me?",Sakura asked.
"There's also a new boy,and they're coming today.",the girl told her.Sakura could only stare.
1...
2...
3...
"You stupid prick!How could you forget something like this!I should freaking ruin your damn life!",Sakura yelled,making every girl stop what they were doing and watch.The girl bit her lip nervously,and was backed up against her chair.
Sakura let out a frustrated igh and flipped her hair walking back and forth again.
"Sakura,I'm really sorry.",the girl apologized hoping the last thing Sakura had just said,wa snot going to be for real.She's watched Sakura do things to poor innocent girls,and she did not want to be one of them.
Sakura stopped and took a deep breath.
"No,it's okay.In fact,because of how mad you got me,I got all fired up.I guess...",Sakura stopped and smiled making the girls shiver for they knew what smile that was.That very evil smile."...it'll be a little fun with newbies around.",she said and lookd at the girl.Her hair on her neck stood up,with Sakura eyeing her down with the smile.
Sakura heard the faint sound of a motorcycle rumbling.She tilted her head toward the window.She turned and walked toward it,leaning on the frame as she watched the two people get off the motorcycle.A girl,and a boy.Her smile turned into a smirk,and she sighed.
"Scratch that.A lot of fun.",she said.She watched as they took off their helmets.The girl was another dork-like puny girl.
Her dark and straight hair reached up to her shoulders,her eyes gleaming a bright brown color.She wore a long skirt,with a white color shirt and granny flats.She wore thick glasses,and carried books in her hands now.
The boy was absolutely different.Absolutely sexy.His hair out of the ordinary,with it's raven and jet-black mixtured color.His eyes shined a dark and onyx black color.His skin pale,but not too pale.He wore baggy jeans with a black color short sleeved shirt and black converse,a small binder in his hand.

Classes had begun and everybody was in their classes.Sakura was walking down the hall alone,as she headed for the front door.
She saw them come in and sighed,showing off a small smile.
"Hi there.You mst be the new kids.",she said.They looked at her,the guy sighing,as th girl smiled.
"Yo.Yeah,were the new people.Name's Sasuke Uchiha.This is my sister,Sakuno.",he said.Sakura's smiled widened a bit as his voice.As smooth as he looked.
"Cool.My name is Sakura Haruno.Nice to meet you.",she said holding out her and.Sasuke took it,shaking it firmly.Sakura shook it,showing no emotion but perkiness whatsoever.
It made Sasuke a bit suspicious.
"Hi.",Sakura told Sakuno as she held her hand out to her.Sakura took it softly,as Sakura continued to smile.
"Sakura.",a girl said walking up to her.Sakura turned and stopped smiling.
"Yes?",Sakura asked,showing a bit of her mean side.The girl bit her lip nervously.
"Looks like Ino's calling you on your cell.",she said holding out Sakura's phone.Sakura sighed impatiently and took her phone roughly,shooing the girl away.She turned back to the two Uchihas and smiled.
"Mind waiting a moment,please?",Sakura asked.Sakuno nodded happily,but Sakura gave a sigh.
"Why act?It's obvious.",Sasuke said,making Sakuno look at him confused.Sakura sighed understanding she was discovered,and her smile turned into a sexy smirk.
"Looks like you're more brains for a hottie.",she said.Sakuno stared at Sakura silently.
"I can spot a bitch when I see one.",Sasuke said carelessly.Sakura gave a small chuckle,dazzling Sakuno.
"So glad.For it is my title.Ask anyone.They'll answer you with two words.The B*tch.",Sakura said crossing her arms.
Sasuke couldn't help but think it was a bit attractive of her.
"So,what brings you two Konoha High?",Sakura asked.
"We moved.",he simply answered.Sakura nodded.
"How boring.Everybody always moves.",Sakura said.
"Not that you should care.",Sasuke told her.Sakura simply responded him with a nod.Sakura looked at Sakuno and flipped her hair.
"And you?Not a word whatsoever.A mute?",Sakura said.
"N-no.",the girl stuttered,surprised Sakura even knew her prescence was there.
"Well,you're luck to have a big bad brother to protect you wherever you go.Here I thought you could be my fun target for a while.But I'm guessing it won't go so easy with big bro standing next to you all the time and holding your hand.",Sakura said slyly.
"He doesn't hold my hand.",the girl said quickly.Sakura laughed,making Sasuke cock a brow.
She was hot.She was a bitch.She was dazzling in everything she did.What else was perfect about her?
"How cute.",Sakura said.She walked up closer to the girl,looking at Sasuke who kept his eyes onn her,and then back at Sakuno.She petted Sakuno by he rhair like a small puppy.
"Eh..",Sakuno trailed off not knowing what to say.Sakura smiled.
"You look like a total geek.Glasses,dorky clothes,and granny shoes.You couldn't look more of a total freak.",Sakura said.Sakuno was half stunned,and half hurt by Sakura's staement.And worse was that it was true,and she realized that."But...",Sakura continued making Sakuno's eyes widen."I guess it might make the rest of the year exciting if I had a geek by my side.Here,how would you like to become my new BFF.My BFF,Ino,moved away and I hardly see her anymore.So,what do you say?",Sakura asked.
Sakuno could hardly speak.
"Sakuno,say yes.",Sasuke said suddenly.Sakura looked at him and smirked.
"Eh?",Sakuno asked a bit confused.
"Just say yes.",he said and walked off,probably to the office.Sakura looked back at Sakuno,and her smirked widened.
"So...",Sakura trailed off.Sakuno bit her lip.
"Yes.",Sakura softly said.Sakura sighed and flipped her hair again grabbing Sakuno by the arm.
"Good.From now on,you are to follow me and do what I say.You do what I tell you to do,You say what I want you to say,and you wear what I want you to wear.Got it?",Sakura explained.
"Y-yes.",Sakuno stuttered quickly.
"Alright,anybody give you trouble,come to me.Their lives will become living hell.I think your brother super hot,so I'll probably have my eyes on him.",Sakura said.
"Yes.",Sakuno said.Sakura's smirk became a smile,and she grabbed Sakuno's books and wrapped her other arm around Sakuno's.
"Oh,and one last question.",Sakura said as they begun to walk.
"Y-yes?",Sakuno asked.
"Ready to become a bitch?",Saura asked.The question caught Sakuno off guard.
A bitch?What kind of question was that?!
"Sakuno!",Sakura yelled slightly.
"Yes!",Sakuno said quickly.Sakura was making her nervous by the second.
"Good.But gosh,you take long answering.You betetr answer faster next time.Got it?",Sakura told her.
"Yes.",Sakuno responded.
"Alright,let's start hell."

So,this was the first time these two girls ahd met eachother.Sakura wa sbeing he rnromal self bitch.Sakuno was the new,freaked-out-by-everything-that-just-happened girl.They're first encounter.
So,it was the first day that their lives gena for real.
The first day their friendship started.
And yes,that new freaked-out-by-everything-that-just-happened girl,was me.
Sakuno Uchiha.
And today I live on.Not as a bitch,and not as a dork.
I live on beside my best friend who taught me how to deal with life.
Yes,you got it.
My best friend,the biggets bitch you'll ever see.
Sakura Haruno...
I just hope you'll come along as I tell you our story.If not,I would say you're afraid of a little drama between two girls.
Sakura would say that you're a scared pussy that can't handle the story because you have no life and you're jealous you can't have a BFF like me.
I would just hope you wouldn't mind her.
So...
Will you be here for the next step?
Sign up to rate and review this story