Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > This B*tch Is My Best Friend

First Step

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-04 - Updated: 2010-04-04 - 1038 words

0Illiterate
"Don't we have to go to class?",Sakuno asked Sakura.They both were in the bathroom as Sakura sat on the sink counter,and Sakuno stood close to her holding her things tightly.
"Yes,but I hardly do.Education is perfect for you.But nobody ever gives a damn.Including me.Why?Want to go to class?",Sakura asked.
"Well,its not that I want to...I have to.",Sakuno said quietly.Sakura gave a small laugh.
"Fine,fine.Go to class.I guess I will too then.What's your first period?",Sakura asked.
"I have a teacher named Mr.Dawson.",Sakuno said.
"Oh,Dawson.What an old fart.Now Gregory is a hot one.I'd so love it if he tapped my ass.",Sakura said as she applied mor elipgloss on herself.Sakuno blushed at Sakuno's statement and looked down.
"Can I go then?",Sakuno asked.
"I'll go along.I have the same class.Let's go.",Sakura said and jumped off the counter walking out of the bathroom.Yet,she bumped into a boy on the way.
"I'm so sorry.",the boy started pleading.Sakura narrowed her eyes at him and walked up to him stopping so that they were face-to-face.
"Looks like you made a mess on the floor with my friends stuff.",Sakura said.
"Huh?"the boy asked.Sakura smiled and walked up to Sakuno,before grabbing her things and throwing it to the ground.
"Wha!",Sakuno cried out.Sakura looked at her,as if warning her to say another word.Sakuno stayed silent.
"So?!Pick up my friend's stuff.Now!",Sakura yelled.The boy did it immidiately and handed it to Sakuno,before running off.
"Wow."
Sakura turned to see Sasuke leaning on the wall.Sakura smirked.
"Sasuke.",Sakuno said.
"Sakuno,go to class without me.I'll meet you there in a moment.",Sakura said.Sakuno nodded and ran off the opposite direction.
"I see you already my sister as a new pet.",Sasuke said as Sakura wlaked up to him.
"Sure,you could sya that.She is very cute in a dorky way.",Sakura aid flipping her hair as she came to a stop in front of him.
"What exactly do you plan on doing with her?",Sasuke asked.
"I guess becoming some master and teaching her to become the second most biggest bitch in school.",Sakura said.
"How great.",he muttered looking away.
"Oh,looks like you got a scratch on your face.",she said,noticing the small scratch on the side of his face.
"And?",he muttered.She took a step closer,leaving almost no space between the and took his face.
"Want me to heal it for you?",she asked.He looked at her and sighed.
"Sure,give it a try.",he said.She neared his face,and turned his head,letting her tongue run over his scratch.She kissed it softly afterwards,turning his head.
"You know,I think I see a scratch on your lips too.",she said in a low voice.He smirked.
"Looks like it.Want to heal it?",he murmured.
"Gladly.",she whispered,and let her tongue run over his lips.He had the yearning to connect their tongues together in a hot kiss.
She softly kissed him,when he grabbed her waist and slammed her against the wall.
"Meow.Impatient now,are we?",she whispered.He smirked.
"I'm not one for waiting.",he said.
"But I am one for teasig.So,ease up.",she said pushing him away.
"Why tease?",he asked as she began to walk away.She turned and smirked.
"You can say I like to drve a man crazy.",she said,and continued to walk off.He sighed.
"There goes one reason you don't want to go after a bitch."

"Alright,you're one of us now.Anybody got a problem with hrr being one of us?",Sakura asked all girls.It was lunch and they sat in the same classroom before either eating or writing on the board again,or drinking just water.
"But Sakura,isn't it too wierd to have a dork like he rby your side?",a girl asked Sakura.
"Yes,but I need a change in my life or it will continue to be boring.",Sakura said as she played around with Sakuno's hair.
"Alright..",the girl said and continued to eat.
"Alright,physical check.",Sakura said.She grabbed Sakuno and pulld her up.Sakura felt around Sakuno's body.She said,"A bit chubby.We'll fix that quickly."She checked Sakuno's hair."Nothing bad in it and it doesn't smell too horried,but it's seriously lifeless.",she said.She stared Sakuno up and down and sighed.",a bit short,but it's okay.",she said.She then grabbed Sakuno's bchect making Sakuno yelp and blush madly.Sakura smirked shaking her head.",Your chest is luckily not so flat,but its still flat.",Sakura said and let go walking behind her.She slappe dher butt and sighed in total frustration.Sakuno just continued to blush madly."Your butt is flat as well.My gosh,what am I gonna do about you.",Sakura said.
"S-sorry.",Skauno mrmured.akura shook her head.
"No need for sorries.I can still fix you.Anyways,my parents are gone for an entire week.You are gonna have to learn a lot of things.Now,my slumber party is going to be so much different from usual high school girls because I like to make it hot,ok?",Sakura asked.
"Huh?",Sakuno asked.
"Be sure to come in some pj's and bring extra clothes.It's a Friday,so it should be just fine.",Skaura said.
"Sakura?",Sakuno asked.Sakura sighed.
"Have you ever even been to a slumber party.Here give me your number,I'll call you on where I live and when to come.",Sakura told her.Sakuno nodded and wrote down her number quickly giving it to her.
"Wait,does this mean I'm going to your sleep over?",Sakuno aske.d
"Yes.It'll be just the two of us.Don't worry.I'll make it fun,and like I said before,hot.",Sakura said.
"Hot?",Sakuno asked.Sakura smirked,all the girls laughing and stiffling giggles.
"What,you never had some girl on girl action?"
Sign up to rate and review this story