Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > This B*tch Is My Best Friend

Second Step

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-31 - Updated: 2010-05-31 - 1321 words

-1Illiterate
The words from Sakura lingered in her head as she sat in her room and on her bed.
"Girl on girl?",Sakuno whispered.
"Saku!Dinner!",her mom called.Sakuno ran downstairs to a kitchen table.
"Mom,I have something to ask you.",Sakuno sat down with a smile.
"What is it?",her mom asked.
"A girl invited me to her slumber party and I want to go.It's actually more like a stay-over at her house for the whole week because her parents let her.",Sakura explained.
"And who is this girl?",her mom asked.
"Sakura Haruno.",Sakuno said.
"Haruno?As in the daughter of the man who owns the biggest buisness in Japan?",her mom asked.
"Yeah.So can I go?",Sakuno asked.
"Well,I guess so.Sasuke,drive her after she's down packing.",Sakuno said.
"Yeah,yeah.",Sasuke muttered from the living room.

"Alright,here it is.",Sasuke said as his motorcycle came to a stop in front of a three story mansion.
"What a huge house.",Sakuno said as she got off.Sasuke grabbed her bag of clothes for the week and turned off his motorcycle,walking off with her.
They got to the huge doors and Sasuke knocked on it loudly.
The doors opened and there appeared a maid standing there confusedly looking at Sakuno,but drooling at Sasuke.
"Y-Yes?",she asked Sasuke.
"My sis here is staying for some sleepover with Sakura.",Sasuke said.
"Oh,well,here.Follow me to her room.",the maid said and closed the door after they entered.They followed her upstairs,Sakuno looking around very fascinated.Sasuke looked around boredly,wandering wether this was a good idea or not.
""Mistress,your guests are here.",the maid called from outside.
"Enter.",Sakura's voice said.The door opened and Sasuke and Sakura walked in.As the door closed,their eyes widened at the large room.
The size of the two largest living rooms could've been the size of this room.
"Hi,Sakuno.Hi,Sasuke.",Sakura said coming out.
She wore short khaki shorts with a white t-shirt that had decorations and stopped at her belly-button and was tight and long pink and white socks that came to her knees.Her hair was curled and down with the same straight bangs and she wore lip-gloss.
"You look pretty.",Sakuno said with a smile.
"Thanks.You still look dorky,but that is so going to change tonight.",Sakura said with a smile and a flip of her hair.
"Well,I'm out.",Sasuke said dropping the bag of clothes on the floor.
"Wait,Sasuke.Sakuno,would you mind going downstairs.Ask the maid for anything you want to drink.I need a moment with your brother.",Sakura said.Sakuno nodded and left quickly,hurrying downtairs.
"Some more teasing?",he asked sitting on her bed.Sakura smirked.
"Maybe.",she said and turned to the mirror putting her hair on a quick bun."Now,I need permission from you to do some things to little sis there.",Sakura said turning back to him and walking slowly to him.
"And what are these things?",Sasuke asked.
"I am going to have to put her in much hot and revealing clothes.Take her to clubs now and again.Get her drunk a couple times.Get her to have some experience with boys...",Sakura trailed off as she stood in front of him looking down at him.
"Boy experience?",Sasuke asked.Sakura gave a devilish smile and sat on his lap wrapping her legs around his waist.
"So,do I count that as a no for her?",Sakura whispered pressing her chest against his chest.
"An absolute no.",he said.
"Fine,then how about some small make-out's.Not harmful at all.",she said starting to kiss his neck.
"I guess.Long as she doesn't get a baby out of it.",he murmured.
"Let me guess,no smoking.",she whispered.
"You guessed right.",he said.She smirked and started kissing his jaw.
"Then let's forget about her for a moment.You know...I've been feeling very hungry these days.",she said.
"For what?",he decided to play around.
"...for a man like you to come and make me feel more full then starved,but of course...to keep me wanting more.",she said.
"I think I have what you need.",he murmured.
"Really?Want to show it?",Sakura asked.He smirked and grabbed her by the face.
"I don't know if I should.",he murmured.She smiled and noticed the control to the radio and grabbed it playing play and soft rock music played.She turned it up some and turned back to him.
He let one arm drift down to around her waist,and his other hand rub on her leg.
She pushed him back and positioned herself so that they grinded a bit.
She bent down to him and started to unbutton his shirt as she kissed him on the neck.
"Let me lead.",he said and flipped them over so that he was on her,and she smirked.
"Alright,lead.",she murmured.
He grabbed her leg lifting it and started to suck on her neck making her moan.He made his way to her jaw where he started kissing,and soon was at the edge of her lips.
She quickly connected their lips together,and it immediately turned hot an passionate.
He lifted her shirt off and continued to kiss her,while he roamed around her body with his warm hands.
He started to unzip her short and pull them down,but she stopped him.
"Lets get rid of something of your's first.",she said with a smirk and lifted off his shirt.He them pulled off her shirt and threw them to the side.His yearning for her grew stronger as he saw her body.Not one flaw.
Her hands went down his chest feeling how strong he was as she started to unzip his pants.
"Wait,you have a condom,right?",he said breathing heavily.
"Yeah,in the first drawer.",she said pointing to her nightstand.He reached over and took out a condom putting it to their side for in case they go far.
He then continued to kiss her hotly,his fingers hooking to her underwear reading to peel them off.
"Sakura,Sasuke?",Sakuno asked from outside.Sasuke ignored her coninuing to make-out with Sakura.
"Alright,time's up.",Sakura murmured against his lips and pushed him away standing up.
"What?",he asked.
"I'm not going to keep this going.We can next time,though.",she said throwing down her hair.Sasuke sighed and got off the bed walking up to her.
"You sure got guts.",he said.She turned smirking,but he grabbed her arm and turned her back.
He wrapped his arm around her waist and pressed her against him,running his hand through her curly hair and bought her into another hot kiss.
She kissed him back for that moment wanting him and his roughness,but she pulled away.
"I said next time.",she said.He sighed and pulled away grabbing his shirt and ziping his pants back up.
"Fine.",he said and threw his shirt on.He walked up to her and grabbed her chin."Next time.",he said and pressed their lips together for one last kiss.Sakura smirked as he pulled away and walked to the door.She put her shorts on quickly and threw her shirt on.Sasuke left without a word,and Sakuno entered confused.
"What...",Sakuno started of asking.Sakura zipped up her pants and walked to her mirror to fix her make-up.
"So,let's start.",Sakura said as she wiped off all the smeared lip gloss and noticed her lips were bruised.She smirked and reapplied lip gloss.She fixed her hair and turned to Sakuno.
"Okay.",Sakuno said.
"First up...let's do something about your hair.It looks like a cat threw up on it."
Sign up to rate and review this story