Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > This B*tch Is My Best Friend

Third Step

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-29 - Updated: 2010-12-30 - 900 words

0Illiterate
Sakura had fixed Sakuno's hair and straightened in throwing in some braids here and there.
She then put some lipgloss,mascara,and some blush.
"Alright,your face is descent enough.Now,you have to do some wardrobe changes.",Sakura said looking her up and down with disgust.
"But I have no money to buy clothes.",Sakuno said quickly.
"But I do.Plus,you can have a few shirts and skirts here and there in my closet.",Sakura said.
"No,I couldn't-"
"You will.No objections.",Sakura said and turned up the music as she searched her closet.
"Oh,do I start getting in my pj's?",Sakuno asked.
"Sure,whatever.",Sakura said.
Sakuno started to take out a white gown from her bag.
Sakura looked and she groaned in frustration,walking over to Sakuno.
"This is what my grandma weared when she was five!",Sakura yelled and grabbed the clothing ripping it into shreds.
Sakuno stared in absolute shock and disbelief.
"That was my grandmothers.",Sakuno whispered.
"Another reason it is disgusting.Borrow a pair of mine.And keep it.",Sakura said and threw boxer shorts and a matching shirt to Sakuno.
Sakuno left to the bathroom to get dressed.
Sakura stripped out of her clothes and bra,and put on some gym shorts and a graffiti t-shirt.
"Alright,I'm done.",Sakuno said walking back into the large room.
Sakura looked to her and nodded in approval.
Sakuno looked more decent than she expected.More hotter.
"Perfect!So,sorry,but no girl-girl action.",Sakura said with a pouty face.
Sakuno nodded but didn't really want to ask why because it would sound wierd.
So,she stayed quiet.
"Alright,I'm going to teach you all about being one of me.Sit down so we can get started.",Sakura ordered.
Sakuno nodded and sat down on her bean bag chair.
"First question.If somebody is standing on your way,what do you do?",Sakura asked.
"You ask them to move nicely.",Sakuno said with a smile.
"No!",Sakura yelled making Sakuno jump.Sakura continued,"You either clear your throat or tap your foot.If they do not get the message,you either push them or pull them out of your way.",Sakura said.
"But-"
"Next!If a hot guy asks you out,what do you do?"
"You say yes."
"Wrong again!You tease him up a bit and then leave them with a no for an answer.It makes them want more.It makes them want you.",Sakura said.
Sakuno sighed and nodded.Sakura grabbed a bean bag and pulled it up in front of Sakuno.
"What's wrong",Sakura asked.
"I'm just not understanding this.Being a...bitch,looks like a mean job.And I'm not a mean person.",Sakumo murmured.
Sakura sighed and nodded.She grabbed her hair in a bun once more and then turned to Sakura.
"Look,I'm not being nice.But it looks like teaching you to be a bitch will ruin my life and waste my time.So,I'll just teach you some attitude and get you beautified.Alright?",Sakura suggested.
Sakuno smiled and immediately nodded.
"Okay!"
Sakura coulnd't help but smile,but it left quickly and she stood up.
"Tomorrow.We go shopping for your new wardrobe.Sunday,we give you lessons on make-up and hair.Monday through friday,we do not have school.I have excused both of us saying we got hit by a car.",Sakura said.
"What?!",Skauno exclaimed staring at her with shock.
"Monday,we take you for a first club experience.Tuesday,we go out for shopping and girl time.Wednsday,we let you have your first hangover.Thursday,we get you with a guy at another club but only for a while.Friday,we have our last fun run before you leave.Okay?",Sakura said.
Sakuno took it all in but nodded in the middle of it.
"Sakura,what's a hangover?",Sakuno asked.
Sakura smiled and rolled her eyes.
"You'll see.Now,we'll watch an awesome movie and then we go to sleep for tomorrow.It'll be a long day.",Sakura said.
"Umm,okay?",Sakuno more asked and stood up.
"Monday,Wednsday,and Thursday,your brother will be joining us.Is that okay?Great!",Sakura said not giving a chance to answer.
"Sakura,do you like my brother?",Sakuno asked.
"I don't like him.I want him.",Sakura corrected.
Sakura nodded and looked away.
"Well,you got your eyes on a guy?",Sakura asked.
"Well,I do have a crush.An old friend.When I moved,he said he'd follow me here.Don't know when he's coming.",Sakuno said with a blush as she hugged her knees.
"What's the name?",Sakura asked putting in the movie.
"Kiba Inuzuka."
Sakura's eyes widened and she stopped in her tracks.
Kiba Inuzuka?!Is she serious?!
"Sakura?"
Why would she go for a jerk like him??
"Sakura??"
If she ever sees him again,she'll rip his balls of,reattach them,then rip them off again and tear them to pieces!!!!!
"Sakura!"
Sakura jumped and looked to a worried Sakuno.
"What?Are we going to watch the movie or what?",Sakura muttered and sat down on the couch before the television.Sakuno hurried and sat beside her.
Sakura lost herself just thinking about Kiba.
Just what would she really do if she ever saw the guy who she lost her innocence to appear once again??
What?
Sign up to rate and review this story