Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Life Is A Perception Of Your Own Reality

One Month Later

Kyle’s POV
Lunch tables are a big deal at Palo, they define who you are, which group you’re in, your stereotype and our table had definitely become one of the loudest tables.
People had more and more to talk about everyday. The other week Panic at the Disco had their first official gig at this smaller venue down by the strip, and made a little bit of cash off of it. Caro and William were the most awkward couple you have ever seen in your life. Natalie, the new chick, it was so funny, she was so new, she kept flirting with Gabe Saporta and he kept checking her out and kept insisting he was a good person, and her g-string kept showing and her 40-DDs kept popping out of her shirt. Hagen moved away. Brendon threw a ‘THANK GOD THAT BITCH IS GONE’ party. Ryan has started wearing makeup. You know, just keeping it real. Spencer has started becoming, I don’t know, more and more, I don’t know, feminine?
My band “Forever the Sickest Kids” were doing, okay, I suppose. The kid head of the band, Jonathon Cook, who I personally can’t stand, kept dicking around and we don’t get anything done, and it is just stupid to call us a band because shit doesn’t get done, and we have the one song that we put on myspace, and is now the anthem of our school. “Hey Brittany” was written about this chick, her name wasn’t Brittany, it was actually Jessica, that Caleb Turman had this thing with, one night stand, then she ignored him, and somehow that’s how the song came to be. I don’t know, I don’t hang out with those douches.
But not much had changed.
Except Paige had been dating Blake Harnage, this junior nobody really talked to, I mean we all knew who he was, but there’s a good thousand kids in the 11th grade, so its hard to know all of them. He started hanging around us, but nobody really seems to like him. I mean, sure he’s a cool guy, but he doesn’t say much, he doesn’t have much of a personality, but Paige and him are really kept to themselves which is really weird because if you know Paige, you know she’s really out in the open about her relationships. And usually she keeps PDA to a minimum but it has come to the point where it is ridiculous, and she’ll probably get a detention from the senile librarian for breaking the hands off rule. I hated every second of this relationship and everybody I tell this to assumes I’m jealous because Paige and I have been friends since grade school, but that’s not the case. He looks at her like a piece of ass, and she doesn’t get that. Its almost like he’s using her for sex, but I can’t tell her that because she’s not going to listen, because she never fucking listens.
So when she gets her heart broken, or hymen, whichever comes first, do you know who’s gonna come crying back to me?
I felt someone shake my arm, pulling me away from my deep reverie.
“Hey, you okay?” Paige asked me, her smile left over from a laugh.
“Yes, but soon you won’t be.” I wanted to say, but I swallowed my pride and answered with “Yeah, I’m just daydreaming”.

William POV

The bell rang, and we were dismissed for the day. I walked out of class with Carolyn, like always. I reached to hold her hand, and she pulled away.
“Sorry.” She looked up and me, and folded her arms across her chest.
“Um, okay.” I stuttered, kind of in shock by rejection… by my own girlfriend.
We walked out of the school awkwardly and silently. We got in my car, and drove awkwardly and silently home. When we got to her house, she finally spoke up.
“William… We need to talk.” She took a deep breath and turned to face me.
Oh shit. ‘We need to talk’ is the universal way of saying ‘I hate you, we’ve over’.
“You’re breaking up with me.” I guessed with a smirk on my face.
“Its not you, its me.” She tried, biting her lip, with fake sadness I assume.
“You just want to be friends?” I thought of all the classic break up lines I could, and actually put them to use
“Look William, I don’t like you. It was a huge mistake leaving Ryan, I’m sorry I ever lead you on. I mean, I love you, but not like that. I hope you can understand.” She ran her fingers over my cheek.
“You sound like a bad teen movie. Get out of my car.” I laughed, snatching her hand away from my face, and throwing it towards the door.
She silently grabbed her backpack, and left the car leaving me to myself.
It was a mistake leaving Ryan, eh? That fucking whore, she would too. She would selfishly go behind one of her best friends, cheat on her boyfriend, then lead on her current boyfriend. Well she can get with who ever she wants to for all I care, either way, nobody will actually end up caring for her.
I took one last look at her as she walked into her house, and drove away.
I don’t need this.

Natalie’s POV

It was 8:00 in the morning and I thought I was going to die. It doesn’t pay to be on facebook chat talking to a boy until 3. My eyes almost collapsed until he walked into the room. Gabe strutted down the rows of desks and popped a squat next to mine.
“Buenas dias bonita” He smiled, pecking me on the cheek.
“Morning” I blushed, turning forward, trying to hide the fact that I was dying on the inside.
“How are you today?” He asked giving me his full attention, looking genuinely interested.
“A little tired, you know, usually I’m not on the computer ‘til 3, but I’m not complaining,” I smirked, turning back around, “how are you?”
“You know, I’m feeling a little lost… In your eyes.” He put his hand on her heart, gazing into my eyes, trying his hardest to keep a straight face.
“Oh good lord.” I chuckled, facepalming.
“Ay mamacita,” He laughed, cracking a smile, “so there’s this party this Friday, would you be interested in going?”
“Well depends, are you asking me to go or to go with you?” I raised an eyebrow.
“If you, Natalie Kinkie, would like to accompany to Wentz’s party this Friday.” He smiled a cheeky smile, almost making me go.
“I would love to.” I returned a smile, hoping to make his heart do the same thing he does to mine.
“Awesome.” He bit his lip, and turned to the front of the class where Senorita Muchacho had started speaking.
Way to score, Kinkie.
Way to score.

Ryan’s POV

So apparently in the last 24 shit had been thrown down.
Caro and Becky broke up for some odd reason. I don’t know, I always felt like he was too good for her.
That Wentz kid decided to throw a massive blow out that guaranteed all the drugs, sex and boozes your heart could ever desire. It was a one way ticket to expulsion and/or jail. So basically, the whole school was on board.
Panic also got asked to play another gig which is always awesome.
The bell that dismissed us to lunch had rang late, so there was only so much time left to say what needed to be said, and hear what needed to be heard.
We all sat down, like everyday, but today was different. Whenever a couple breaks up, all hell breaks lose. I’m just waiting for the eruption. Carolyn and William sat at directly opposite sides of the table, you could cut the tension with a fucking knife.
William looked as if someone had taken a shit on his car on a hot summer day, and Caro didn’t really know what to do with herself, so she just awkwardly sat there, and made conversation with everybody… but Bill.
“So, whose going to that party on Friday?” I asked, even though I knew the answer, considering everybody’s motto was ‘lets get drunk and crunk’.
There was a chorus of ‘hell yeahs’.
“Oh, we’re going.” Blake said with his arm draped around Paige, like he was cool ‘n shit. Okay, did anybody really like that kid. Really.
I looked over at the new girl, still generally quiet.
“Hey, are you going?” I offered, trying to be a good Samartian.
“Mhm.” She smiled.
“Wittthhhhh?” Oli asked, even though its an unwritten rule, you go with your ‘group’ or clique to high school parties.
“Ehm, Gabe asked me to go and stuff…” She trailed off, trying to cushion herself from the blow she knew we were going to provide.
“OH YOU DUMBASS COCO.” Spencer slammed his head again the table.
“I KNEW SHE WOULD. SHE COULDN’T RESIST.” Brendon yelled from across the table.
“I CAN’T EVEN HANDLE YOU.” Caro pursed her lips, sighing.
“Okay seriously guys, what exactly is the big deal?” Natalie, I think that’s what her name is, asked.”
“HE IS NO GOOD. YOU’RE GOING TO END UP GETTING RAPED BY HIS SNEAKY ASS, AND THEN HE’S GOING TO DUMP YOU LIKE LAST MONTHS SHOES.” Kyle scolded her, like the mother he thought he was.
“Okay, has this ever happened to any of you? Has he ever done anything to you guys personally?” She questioned, her patience evidently running low.
“It doesn’t matter what he’s done to us, it matters what he’s done to people just in general, pretty girls like you, and hey guess what? It never turned out well, so if you know what’s good for you, which obviously you don’t, you’ll just stop talking to this kid. And I know, he calls you nice names, and makes you feel good inside, but think about how many other girls he says that too. HE JUST WANTS TO GET IN YOUR PANTS YOU STUPID ASS MEXICANS, GET WITH IT.” I didn’t even catch who even said that, because at that octave, people all seem to sound that same.
“If you can’t accept him, then I guess you’ll never accept me and what I stand for, which is getting to know someone before judging them!” Natalie stood up and argued.
“Yo bro, calm down, nobody’s asking you to leave, I just think we know him a little better than someone whose been here for a month.” I soothed, trying to be the neutral force, after all, I kind of started it.
“Well it possible for somebody that’s actually talked to him to know more about him than a bunch of assholes who’ve never talked to him?” She yelled, taking it quite personally.
“Yo, why you so butthurt?” Paige laughed, the rest of the table joining along with her chuckles.
Natalie’s face turned red with anger as she threw her back pack on and running off to Gabe’s table.
“Oh, she’s done it now.” I breathed, taking a sip of my orange juice.
“Haha, we can kiss her goodbye.” Oli added.
“Twenty bucks she contracts and STD by next Wednesday.” Brendon offered, throwing down a Jackson.
“Oh, you’re on.” Gerard chuckled darkly.
“That’s terrible you guys.” Caro whined, looking over at the runaway Mexican over at the stoner table, home of Gabe Saporta.
“Like you don’t know its true.” I smirked, because evidently, shit happens, you just have to learn to live and let live.
“Should we go get her?” Caro debated, doing double takes.
“No, I think its better if you just start leaving people alone, Carolyn.” William smiled at her, channeling his inner Regina George.
I could see her anger build up as she opened her mouth to retort.
“Okay, how about them White Sox.” I started, in order to restrain a bitch fight from emerging.
Caro sat back down, and calmed herself.
Oh how long of a week this would be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guise I srsly have no muse
How am I even writing this
Oaky
Well
Here you go
I didn’t edit
This is just a filler
I suck
I know
mo ima put you in here somewhere
At least it didn’t take me 30 years to update
Be fucking proud bitches
Oaky
Well ima go night night
I love you
-Paige
Sign up to rate and review this story