Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Love

Love at First Bite

by death_b4_disco 3 reviews

Rhi meets up with the guys again

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-04-06 - Updated: 2010-04-07 - 840 words

1Ambiance
A/N: okay, it's 01:30 am, I can't sleep and my mind is running around with ideas. So what do I decide to do? Write a chapter on my iPod of course! Okay, so this is on my iPod as I just said so excuse the grammer/spelling mistakes until I update it. Also! In this chapter we meet a new character, eviesaunders, it's your turn to shine!

~*~

Rhianne's POV

I walked down out of the lift to reveal the guys standing in the hall, looking very awkward. Frank smiled when he saw me, running up and giving me a light hug.
"She's alive!" he giggled, making somthing wriggle on the side of his neck, it was a scorpion tatoo.
"Frank! You got a new tat?!?"
"yeah! Do you think it makes me look like a babe?"
"Frank, you always look like a babe!" I winked at him and the whole group laughed.
"right! You guys ready?" Mikey asked as I gave him a look.
"where are we going?" the guys all looked at Gee.
"Didn't he tell you?" Ray asked. I shook my head. "We're going to see 'Fangtagular' you in?"
"'Fangtagular'?!?" I giggled at the stupidity of the name "Whats that?"
"The Rotten Tomato gave it a rating of 5/5! It's a 'comical horror featuring a magical vampire'!" Mikey was clearly really into going to see this movie.
"Yeah sure! I better just go ask, I'll be right back!"

I made my way into the kitchen where Holly and Sadie were standing preparing a salad.
"Oh! Do you still live here?" Sadie snarled at me.
"Sadie! Be nice! What do you friends want love?" Holly smiled at me as she finely chopped an onion.
"Well, uh, to celebrate me getting out of hospital they wondered if they could take me to the cinema. Can I go?" I tried my best to smile but Sadie giving me evils was putting me off.
"Sure! What time do you need picking up? Or are you staying out the night?"
"I think I'm staying at Gee's the night, is that okay?" I was worried at the outcome of asking, but she couldn't stop me.
"sure! Here's a key for when you want to come home!"
"Hey mum! Can I go out too? It smells of dork around here..." Sadie glared at me as she said this.
"yep! See you both tomorrow!"


I walked back into the hall and gave them the thumbs up. They all cheered.
"Can you stay round ours afterwards?" Mikey asked excitedly.
"Yep! I'll go get some PJs."
"Don't worry! You can borrow some of mine!"Gee smiled and lead me out the front door.
"Wait! Rhi where are you going?" it was Cynthia, her face seemed to drop when she saw me walking out the door.
"I'm going out tonight, I'll be back in the morning though." she ran up to me and hugged me.
"bye Rhi!"
"bye scamp! Bye Holly!" We walked out the door to reveal Bob's mum's minivan.
"I call shotgun!" Frank squealed.
"Actually I think I deserve it seeing as I can't fit in anywhere else!" I giggled. Frank sighed, stepped aside, opened the door and bowed. Making everyone laugh. We then made our way to the movie theater.

~*~

"Mikes! You could have mentioned it was opening night you dork!" Bob moaned. We'd been waiting outside the theater in the cold for nearly an hour now. The line was slowly getting smaller and behind us somewhere there was a comotion going on. I turned around to see a smallish girl, about our age, getting verbally assulted by a bunch of slutty girls, one of which I recognized, Sadie.

Walking over I went and put my arm around Sadie, making her jump.
"Hey sis! I am alowed to call you sis right? Daddy and your mum say we need to bond! How about you come and sit with me in the movie huh?" a look of disgust and embaressment rolled across her face, causing her friends to laugh at her and all of them to walk off. I could hear laugher behind me and looked back to see the guys nearly pissing themselves laughing.
"Thanks." the girl who was about my height with short black hair smiled at me, grateful to have them pityful sluts off her back.
"You're welcome. I'm Rhi, what's your name?"
"Evie, have you seen a guy with a green mowhawke around? I think he stood me up." Evie looked sadly down at her hightops.
"Sorry, I haven't, but of he stood you up he doesn't deserve you! Wanna come and watch 'Fangtagular' with me and my friends?" I pointed over my shoulder at the others who all waved. Evie's face lit up, a broad smile forming on her face.
"Sounds cool! I'd love to!"

With that we made are way back to the line. Then we fiany got our tickets. It was agreat night!

A/N: Ta da! Okay, I'm finally tired and my arms hurt! Night! Oh and R&R :)
Lu
Sign up to rate and review this story