Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

Erica

by aerosmith14 2 reviews

'

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2010-04-06 - Updated: 2010-04-07 - 359 words - Complete

1Exciting
"No!" Cyrinda said, taking a step back
Erica stepped inside, closing the door behind her.
"Erica, Is that a real gun?"
"Hm" She looked at the gun "Lets see" She swung the gun, hitting Cyrinda at the side of the head.
She fell down with a loud thud.
Erica laughed and pointed the gun back at Cyrinda.
Erica was just about to squeeze the trigger until Mark and Ashton ran to the door to see what was going on.
The boys stopped running when they saw Erica. Their jaws dropped.
Erica points the gun from Cyrinda to the boys.
"Sit down!" Erica yelled
They sat down with a scared look on their faces.
"If I hear you two talking, I will not hesitate to shoot you! So that means no talking!" She evilly glared at them. Then the phone rang.
Erica points the gun at Cyrinda and tells her to answer it.
She gets up and stumbles her way to the living room. Her head was hurting so bad from that hit. She picked up the phone.
"Hello?"
"Hey" It's Joe "I'm going to be home in like 30 minutes. I'm sorry."
"It's okay. Take your time."
"No, I want to be home with you and the boys." He paused and asked "Did kourtney call?"
"Yeah. She's... coming down this..." She paused and continued "Week"
"What's wrong? Are you feeling okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine. Hey I gotta go. Love you"
"Love you too" He said. Then the other line clicked.
She put the phone down and looked at Erica. Erica shoved her to the ground.
"I really want to kill you after I found out what you did to my dad. He was so nice to you and that's the way you repay him?! You bastard!" Erica said in a cold voice "I hate you!"
Then she stomped out of the living room and to the front door. The boys were there.
"What did I say?! I said no talking! Are you stupid?!" She yelled. Cyrinda closed her eyes for a moment until she heard a gunshot. Then she got up from the ground and ran to the front door.
Sign up to rate and review this story