Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How Do You Love Someone?

Chap 3

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-08 - Updated: 2010-04-08 - 1102 words

0Unrated
C
H
A
P
T
E
R

T
H
R
E
E

How Do You Love Someone?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I was all dressed,and I stood playing with my hair nervously.His girlfriend,Clarissa sat on his bed staring at me.
She really was actually beautiful.She wore a long skirt with a collar pink shirt.She had dark,brown hair with matching brown eyes.
"How long?"
I looked up to her with wide eyes.She stared at me and I knew sh was expecting me to answer.
"This is only the second time.",I murmured.
"Who exactly are you?",she asked.
"Raeleni.",I said.She scoffed,sniffing along.
"A perfect wierd name for a wierd girl.I understand him going behind my back and cheating.But why with a girl like you?You're simply ugly with all that wierd color in your hair,and those piercings on your ears and on your nose.",she said.I looked down.She was really making me feel guilty.
The door opened and I looked up to see Stark come in.He closed and locked the door behind him.He went downstairs also dressed in fresh clothes and explain Clarissa's scream with a lie.
"Alright,so let me explain this to you,Clarissa.What you saw,you say to nobody.You say anything,I'll guarantee that something terrible will happen.",he said,no humor in his eyes or ovice whatsoever.Clarissa stood and ran to him.
"Stark,why?Why do this to me?I thought we truly had something very special.",she cried.
"Then you are truly stupid to ever think that.",he said.
"Stark,please forgive me for anything I did wrong.",she cried,hugging him.He sighed and rolled his eyes pulling away from her.He walked up to me and gave me the money.I tucked it in my pocket safely and looked back at him.
"Like I said,meet me here tomorrow.Buy something good to wear and and wear while you come over.Doesn't have to be such fancy clothing though.",he said.
"Okay,but why?",I asked,trying to block out Clarissa's sobbing.
"We're gonna go for a little field trip.Just do it.",he said.
"Ok,fine.",I said.Suddenly,he grabbed me by the chin and pulled me into a a french kiss.Clarissa's sobbing seemed to worsen,but I got very mesmorised by his kissing.
"God,I want you right now again.",he said,as we parted for air.I smiled blushing.I couldn't really control the things that came from my mouth next on our conversation.
"I want to stay here and be with you.",I tod him.He smirked,that beautifu God-like smirk.
"You know what.I think I'll just go and buy some clothes with you.Nothing fun here.",he said.
"Just fine with me.",I said.His smirk widened and he grabbed his keys and wallet from the counter.I glanced at the crying Clarissa as Stark told her something.She simply nodded and sat on the bed,sobbing even more.
I stared at her for a moment,before following Stark out from the back,and got into his hummer.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
"We have the hot dress and shoes.Now we need to find just the right undies for you.",Stark told me as we entered the underwear shop for women.I blushed at the sight of all of these bras.
I've never been in shops like these,and they had some really hot bras here.
Stark had sunglasses and a hat on,so it was hard for people to recognize him.
We looked around,me just gawking at ths sexy underwear,when Stark had suggested...
"This one."
I stared at the selection.A lacy black bra,with a matching thong.My eyes widened and I shook my head.
"Why not?",he asked.
"It's,umm,looks too uncomfortable.",I said.
"Come on,it would sexy on you.In fact,I have something in mind.",he said.
"What?",I asked.
"I want to go on vacation.To a great beach I like to call,My Private Beach.And you're coming.",he said.
"I'm coming?",I repeated.He gave a nod and smiled.
"I'm going,so nothing to worry about.So,I'm going to pick ou all I want for you to wear,got it?",he said.
"But-"
"No objections.",he simply said and I stood there just imagining the private beach.He walked around picking out all sorts of hot clothing.
He even picked out a lacy dress that would be a total see-through to my underwear below.He also picked out a hot pink bra and a matching underwear that had ruffles around it.
This was going to be a long vacation,I could say that,
But what would I say to my parents???!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
"Are you sure you're going to a friend's house for a week?",my mom questioned.We sat at out small kitchen table,my dad and mom in front of me.I smiled innocently.
"Of course!Where else would I go?She's a friend I work with.She said she'd be lonely,so she invited me and I accepted.",I explained,or lied,to them.
My mom sighed and nodded with a smile.
"Alright,then start packing if you'd like.",my dad said.I smiled and nodded.
"Thank you!",I told them.

I sat at the park,my old luggage bag and my backpack with all important things by my side.
"Let's go,babe."
I turned to see Stark,his doors opened.I gave a small smile and helped him putting my bags in his car.
We drove off to a private jet place,and got on a jet.We were then driving off to his private island.I watched nervously as everything below me went by.
"I know this is early.The other day when I told you to get all dressed,I was going to take you out for dinner.",Stark said.I looked at him with wide eyes.He smirked.He continued,"But now that we're here,try to have some fun.I don't want you nervously thinking we're being spied on and stuff.Okay?",he asked.
I nodded.
"Also.",he said.I looked once more back up at him.
"Yeah?",I asked.
"Don't worry.You'll still get your money.",he said.I bit my lip and nodded.
Hopefulyy,yet impossibly,I would be able to be with him and not have to accept money.
My gosh,if I fall in love with him,it would be crazy.
But...
Is it really hard to be in love?
Sign up to rate and review this story