Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How Do You Love Someone?

Chap 4

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-11 - Updated: 2010-04-11 - 1621 words

0Unrated
C
H
A
P
T
E
R

F
O
U
R

How Do You Love Someone?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
We had gotten off the jet,and out things were being taken away to our room.I sighed and breathed in the fresh air.
It really was beautiful out here.
White sand.Clear,blue water.
It seemed like heavan...or at least I thought it would be.
I was wearing a pink dress that reached to my thighs,and had small straps.Stark had picked it out.
I had put my hair in a ponytail.
"Like it?",he asked,walking up and hugging me from behind.
"Yeah.It's beautiful.",I told him.
"Glad.",he said,and kissed me on my neck.I blushed and closed my eyes.
"What a huge surprise!"
My eyes shot open at the voice and I looked over to see Clarissa standing there.
She wore a short dress with flip-flops and a huge hat,with sunglasses.She carried a bag as well.
She really was pretty.I was starting to wonder why Stark chose me,just like she questioned.
"What the hell are you doing here?",Stark asked.
"I decided that I needed some fresh air.Besides,your parents heard you were coming and practically pushed me here.",Clarissa said as she walked up to us and stopped in front of me.
She gave me a huge smile and took off her sunglasses.
"Hi,Raeleni.",she said.
"Umm,you can just call me Rae.",I said.
"No,I'll stick with Raeleni.I'm sorry to say this,but I think it sounds way more girl-like than Rae,even though both sound like they're supposed to be given to a guy.",Clarissa said.
"Clarissa,do me a favor and get lost.",Stark said.She looked at him,and gasped innocently.
"How come?All I did was tell the truth.I even said no offense.I'm sure Raeleni doesn't mind,right?",she asked,looking at me.
I bit my lip and cleared my throat smiling.
"No,I don't care.My ame was always wierd.",I said.She smiled again and waved mouthing 'Ciao',and left.
"Rae-"
"Do you mind if I head to the room?",I asked,cutting him off.He sighed and let go of me.I walked off,without looking at him.

I had put on my bathing suit.Stark had chosen a black bikini with red flowers.I sighed and let my hair fall,and put the scrunchy aside.
I grabbed my towel,and sunblock and headed for the door.
Stark had already gone down to the beach and was waiting for me.
The sand had felt really warm and cozy under my feet.That was the best thing.No rocks or pebbels or million's shells everywhere.The sheels were more closer to the water,so I was happy to know I wouldn't hurt my foot walking down the beach.
I saw Stark and smiled.His head was turned and his eyes were narrowed,staring at something.I followed his gaze,and my smile left as quick as it came.
Clarissa sat there,under an umbrella and on a towel.Some guys surrounded her talking to her.She talked with them happily,flipping her beautiful hair and showing her best smile.
I sighed and walked up to Stark.
"Hi.",I said.He looked up at me and smirked.
"Hey.",he said.I layed my towel down and sat down.
"So,you going in the water soon?",I asked.He nodded and grabbed my waist.He practicaly lifted me on his lap.He had a huge umbrella to thankfully give shade.
I blushed and smiled.I never noticed,but he had some really strong,lean muscles.
"You look hot.",he murmured against my ear.
"T-thanks.",I mumbled.He had started to kiss my jaw,going down to my neck.I couldn't help but close my eyes.
His hand went to my thigh,going down and up.
"We should go get privacy.",he whispered.
He turned me on.
I smirked and stood up,suddenly,pulling away from him.His eyes opened and he looked up at me confused.
"Work for it.",I told him.He smirked,and I started to run.My feet splashed into my water,and I looked back to see him very close to catching me.I laughed out loud,and splashed into the water.I soon found his arms around me and I turned around laughing.
"Alright,you got caught.",he said.I nodded,and closed my eyes.I could feel me lean in,so my eyes shot open and I splashed water on his face.He steppe dback and wiped his face away.
"I said work.",I told him,and started to splash more.He soon began to splash me back.
I don't think anybody could've imagined what I felt at that moment.How happy I was.I'd forgotten all my troubles,and I forgot all my worries.I was simpl distracted by all these things.I was distracted byhim.By his laugh.His eyes.His voice.His body.
I didn't want the moment to end...


We now lay on our towels tired and wet.
"I think I worked pretty hard.",he said.I smiled and laughed looking at him.
"Yeah,you did.But I'm tired and I need a drink.",I said.He smiled and sat up.
"Alright,I'll get you a drink and I'll let you rest.When you're done,you're mine.",he said.
"Oooh.",I taunted.He bent over me and gave me a soft kiss.I blushed,and he stood up walking off.
I sighed and closed my eyes.
"Hey,babe."
Was he really that fast?
I opened my eyes to see an unfamiliar,hot guy.My eyes widened and I sat up.
"Who are you?",I asked.He smiled.He seriously had a cute smile.
"Name's Brock.So,what's your name,beauty?",he asked.
"Ummm,Raeleni.",I said.
"Mmmmm,hot name for hot girl.",he said.I blushed and bit my lip.He had short,dirty blonde hair,with blue cool eyes.He was tanned,and was kinda buff.
"Ummm,thanks,I guess.",I murmured.
"You're very welcome.So,you come here alone.I'm pretty sure I've never seen you on a magazine or movie.",he said.
"Oh,I'm not an actor or model.",I said.
"Oh,really?",he asked.
"No.",I answered.He smirked.
"You should be a model.You're beautiful,got a great body.",he said,leaning in towards me.I edged backwards,my eyes wide.
"Umm,I think you're getting too close.",I said nervously.
"Really?I still think we're too far away.",he murmured.I backed away more,pushing him away with one hand.
"Wow,Brock,looks like you found a beauty here."
My eyes widened as I looked up to Stark.He simply smirked standing there,a cup of coke in his hand.Brock backed up and smirked.
"Yeah,and she seemed to be very fond of me,when you came and interrupted.",Brock said.I shook my head,absolutely shocked.Stark,chuckled though on the other hand.
"Yeah,she's very fond.Look at that face,she's in love with you.",Stark said.
"Exactly,now stop trying to ruin and walk away.",Brock said.Stark sighed and motioned for Brock to stand.Brock sighed and stood up.Stark set the cup down and bought a fist.
"What?You want to fight?",Brock asked.
"Nah.I'm going to end this the harder way.",he said.
"What's harder than fighting?",Brock asked,showing clearly on his face that it was a stupid thing to say.
Stark pointed to me and motioned to come to him.I stood up and walked to him.Stark looked at Brock and smirked.
"Observe.",Stark said,and grabbed my face bringing me into a hot kiss.I blushed,and I was shocked,but I kissed him back.
"Hey!",Brock yelled.Stark pulled away from me,and turned me around,wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Brock,I'd like you to say hi to my girl.Raeleni.",Stark said.Brock's eyes widened and I looked down.
"Your girl?",Brock asked.
"Yeah,and she's very fond of me.But you seemed to bother her.",Stark said.Brock stayed silent,staring with wide eyes.I could almost heard Stark's smirk across his face."Exactly.You can do yourself the favor and walk away.",Stark said.Brock sighed and turned walking off.I turned around and stared at Stark.
"Stark,I swear I-"
"It's okay.I watched.Just be more careful.My girl is taken,and I will go beserk on the bastard that took her and,something might just happen to her.",Stark said.
"So,you've had this happen before.",I asked low to him.I looked down.So,he had other girls.
"Yeah.",he said.Wow,he actuallly admitted it.He continued though."But those girls were boring and really made me become uninterested quickly.So annoying.Plus,I always found them in others guys' bed.",he said.
"Oh.",I said happily.Not the whole girls with other guy on bed.But,the part on how they all made him get bored quick.I just need to know if I'm different.
"So,you better now do anything like that.",he said hugging me.I smiled and sighed.
"I promise.I won't.",I told him.
I didn't know if this was real love.I wasn't really planning on trying to figure it out.I just hoped that I kept my promise,and that he didn't break my heart so bad as I've seen and heard that other people have had happen to them.
Gosh,how do you manage life when there is love and confusion put together?
Sign up to rate and review this story