Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How Do You Love Someone?

Chap 5

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-18 - Updated: 2010-04-19 - 1141 words

0Unrated
C
H
A
P
T
E
R

5

How Do You Love Someone?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I yawned as I woke up.I rubbed my eyes and sat up,running my hand through my hair.
I looked over to see Stark sleeping beside me,snoring softly.I bit my lip smiling,and tried to stand up to go to the bathroom,but then I noticed,Stark's arm was around my waist.
And very protectively.
I blushed and slid away fom his arm,walking to the bathroom.I noticed it was now dark out.
After I took a shower,I grabbed out some shorts with a t-shirt,and sliped on some flip-flops.
I sat down on the couch and sighed as I grabbed the remote and switched the TV on.
I flipped through the channels,when I found a show.More like a game show.Stark was on it.
I watched silently as Stark answered the questions and did some singing and dancing interestedly.
But I froze as it all came down to one question.
"So,Stark,do you have a girlfriend?",the hostess asked.Stark smiled.I smiled as well,expecting himt o say it.
To say yes he had a girlfriend.He had a love.
But instead...
"No.I'm currently single.I'm not really looking for love,but luckily it will come to me.",he told the hostess.
My heart sank just as quick as it jumped.He doesn't have a girlfriend.
He doesn't have a love.
"Hey,babe."
I flipped the channel to another,and continued with it nervously.
"Hey.Looks like you woke up.",I said looking voer at him.
He was rubbing his eyes yawning,the blanket sheet wrapped around his waist.
"Yeah.It was good sleep.",he said,stretching his arms.
I nodded,with a smile.
"That's great.",I said.
"Here,I'll order some food.Pizza fine?",he asked.I nodded,and he walked off.I stopped flipping channels and sighed dropping the control aside.
When will all this acting stop?When is he going to come out and admit the truth.Say either he loves me,or he doesn't.
I threw my head back and closed my eyes.
Hopefully,it will end soon.Hopefully.
Either he will say he loves me and we'll always be together.Or he say he doesn't,and I can just go on with my love.
"Babe,I'm going to take a shower.When the pizza comes,open the door,kay?",he asked.
"Ok.",I said.I heard the door close,and the shower start.
After a few minutes,the door was knocked on.
I stood up and walked to it,opening it.
I looked up with a bored face.
Yet,it didn't stay for long.
I gasped and my eyes widened widely.
"Raeleni?",the boy asked.
"B-Brian?!",I gasped.
"Rae,what are you doing here?",Brian asked with a big smile entering.
He set the pizza quickly on the table and gave me a tight hug.
I felt my tears about to spill out when...
"What the hell?!",Stark yelled.I gasped and turned my head to see Stark,a towel on his head,barely dressed with just jeans.
"Stark.",I whispered.Stark had his eyes narrowed,staring coldly at us.His fists already forming.
"Who's he?".Brian asked pulling away from me.
I couldn't answer.I could only stare as Stark,as he glared at Brian.
"Who are you?!",Stark yelled.
"Stark,calm down.It's really not what it looked like.",I said trying to calm him down.
"No!Who the hell is he?!",Stark yelled at me.
"Hey,don't yell at her!",Brian backed me up.I looked at him and stared with wide eyes,as he now glared at Stark.
"Who the hell are you and what do you think you are doing touching my girl?!",Stark yelled.
I looked at Stark.My eyes seemed to bulge out of my head.His girl?Did that mean...
"Your girl?",Brian asked.I could now feel Brian's eyes on me,but I lowered my head.
"Yeah,now want to explain?",Stark asked.His voice lowered,but it was still deadly.
"I...I was just delivering some pizza.I guess I'll go now.",Brian said.His eyes were burning through my skin,and I felt the blood rush to my head.
I forced myself to look at him,but I could hardly speak.His eyes left mine quickly,and he walked out,closing the door behind him.
I started to feel dizzy.It had gotten really hot suddenly.
"What the hell was that?",Stark asked me.I then looked at him and gulped.
"H-He...He was my old boyfriend.",I said softly.He pulled the towel off his head furiously and it fell to the ground angrily.
"Your old boyfriend,huh?Well,then why the hell was he hugging you?",he asked.
"It's just that it's been a long time since we've seen eachother.It was just one hug.",I said.I kept my voice low,very afraid.
"Oh,how sweet!A reunion!",he yelled throwing his hands up as he began pacing back and forth in front of me.
"Stark,it was nothing.I swear.It meant nothing.We're really just friends.",I told him.He stopped and looked at me with narrowed eyes.
He started to walk toward me,his eyes cold and icy.
I took a step back,each time he took a step forward.His steps then became long strides.
I soon found myself against a wall.I went flat against it with a thud,the same time Stark less than an innch in front of me.
"How do I know I could believe that?",he whispered,his voice dangerous.
"Because it's true.",I said,shaking my head slightly.
We stared into eachothers eyes for what seemed to be a long time.
He eyes became soft and understand each minute that passed by us.
His lowered his head to me and I blushed as his hot breat covered my face.
"Rae,you're mine.That's not going to change on my schedule.You are mine,and only mine.Got it?",he whispered.
I let out a shuddered breath and noddedmabsolutely mesmerized,as I stared at his lips,my eyes close to closing.
"Yes.",I hardly even whispered,but he seemed ot hear me as he pressed his body against mine,grabbing my hands,and gave me long,soft kisses against mine.
So many things confused me at that moment.
Questions filled my mind.
What does this mean?
Are we still together?
Will we break up anytime soon?
Is there going to be more of Brian this week?
Well anything go bad being here?
...Does Stark have more possible,lovable feelings for me?
I guess all I could do was sit back and wait.
Wait for something to go terribly wrong...
Sign up to rate and review this story