Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

“It’s hard to believe he’s a year old already.“

by OhSoIntricateLie 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-09 - Updated: 2010-04-09 - 359 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday Fender, happy birthday to you!”

I laughed as I held the Winnie the Pooh cake out towards my one year old. Raising his hand he brought it down on the cake and placed the mound of cake on his high chair.

“That’s obviously his piece,” Ryan said as Julia moved him out of the way to snap pictures.

“Oh hush, it’s his birthday, He can do whatever he wants.” I said as I put a scoop of ice cream beside the cake.

“He’s a bit messy,” Keltie laughed as she wiped his mouth off.

“Just like his daddy,” Pete said as he sat his plate down and clapped Brendon on the shoulder.

“Thanks,” Brendon said before finishing off his cake.

“Ok people, as soon as everyone is done, we’re opening gifts.” I said quashing any play argument that should arise.



“Pull on it, right there baby.” I sat with Fender in my lap as Brendon handed the gifts off.

After several tries, Fender got the idea of unwrapping the presents.

“Who is that?” I asked holding up the t-shirt.

“Toma Twain.”

I laughed as I sat the shirt in the pile of gifts, “Yes it’s Thomas the Train.”




“You’re so messy,” I laughed as I carried my cake covered one year old upstairs.

“You want me to give him a bath,” Brendon offered?

“No I’ve got it,” I smiled, “But you can help me.”

Brendon stripped and got in the tub with Fender while I got a wash cloth and his shampoo.

“We gotta get the cake out of your hair, baby boy. You’ve got it all up in your tresses,” I soaped his hair as Brendon held him.


“It’s hard to believe he’s a year old already.“ Brendon mused as we watched our sleeping baby.

“It’s been a long eventful year. If I didn’t have you I don’t know what I would have done. Thank you.”

I reached up and wrapped my arms around my fiancé’s neck.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”
Sign up to rate and review this story