Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Meeting You

Meeting You

by ElizaBloodWay 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2010-04-08 - Updated: 2010-04-09 - 1814 words

0Unrated
Beginning of Lunch

"Love isn't worth casing anyways." Sam whispered at the lunch table. "I mean how hard is it to remember your girlfriend's birthday!" Ellen knew that Sam was over reacting but never had the courage to speak her mind all the time. "Ok maybe he didn't forget but he only did get flowers. I didn't need stupid flowers!"--

"Oh stop complaining. I never get flowers from Eric..." Interrupted Riley. "You talk a bunch of crap."

"Was I talking to you? It was simply just a comment" Sam narrowed her eyes at Riley. "Besides I wanted to spend time with him," she sighed then continued, "He came over late last night around 9 and we didn't even get the whole hour together." She rested her head on the table.

Ellen got a bit bored. This whole conversation was all just an over reaction. She was more concern about the Math test in two periods. She flipped the page of her textbook and continued to cram.

"God Ellen, has anyone ever told you, your a nerd!" Riley laughed. Ellen lifted her head from the text book and rolled her eyes.

Sam lifted her head off the table and joined in laughing jokily Ellen said softly, "At least I wont be failing the 11th grade." Riley and Sam stopped and rolled there eyes.

"Whatever. I heard there's a new kid in town, and he's coming to Belleville High School!" Jessica came over and sat down at the table. It was still early in the school year still. Only two months since school started. "Do you think he'll have a hard time to catch up? Because if he's hot I bet I can help." She winked at the girls and officially sat down.

"Jess I think you have enough boys admiring you right now," Sam looked over to Ellen now, "Maybe this one's for Ellen." Ellen eyes was already glued to the Math text book and ignoring everyone around her. While Jessica grinned Sam frowned. "Are you even listening Ellen?"

"If she was actually listening to you losers she be like 'No way! Not me!' or something like 'Teenage boys are just over rated.'" Riley mocked.

"Earth to Ellen!" Jessica snapped.

"Whoa what?" She looked up annoyed. They all just burst into laughter and Ellen's checks got red. "I'm just going to head up to the library now. Maybe I'll actually get some real studying there without you girls distracting and interrupting me."

As Ellen got up to go to the library Jesse, Sam, and Riley all shout out to her, "WE LOVE YOU ELI!" Ellen looked back towards the girls and laughed a bit.

"I love you guys too." She rolled her eyes and headed up to the library.

Library

"Hello Catherin," Ellen said with a smile moving towards the librarians desk.

Catherin smiled, she loved to see Ellen at the library. She thought she was one of the sweeties girls. "Oh, hello my sweet. How's your mother." Her smile then faded away she placed her books down by her feet.

"She's doing better now…" Ellen's voice broke out a bit, not enough to make Catherin notice though.

"I heard she's doing better, but I just wanted to make sure. Make sure you say I said hello." Ellen smiled.

"Sure. She'd be happy to hear that from you. Thank you." Ellen grabbed her books again and said in a table where there was no one. As she took her textbook and her notebook and pencil out she remembered she left her calculator, so she went looking around. The library ran out.

Ellen asked three people before she saw this guy probably a senor she didn't recognize. He had dark hear, lovely green eyes, and what a smile. He was wearing dark blue jeans, a band tee, and a leather jacket too. 'So not my type' Ellen thought. He was busy writing something. "Um. Hi." He looked up. "Do you mind if I use your calculator? I forgot mine and I have this stupid Math test to cram for." He smiled which got her all confused but she couldn't worry about that right now. "It's ok if you don't. I'll just…"

He cut her off, "No here," He opened his black bag and handed her the calculator."

She grabbed it from him softly thanked him. He went back looking at his paper. "Hey, um, are you new? Or something?" His smiled and almost made a sound.

"Yeah. Hi," He gave out a hand, "my name is Gerard. Way." He smiled at her. He's green eyes sparkled as the light hit his face. He was so pail too.

"Cool. Did you just move here?" He shook his head.

"No just the school. I still live in the same place, but the school is closer." He sat back down.

"That's cool. I'm sure you'll like it hear. I heard from my older brother that his senor year here was unforgettable. One of the best high school memories in his life." she smiled nervously.

"Uh. Actually I'm and eleventh grader." He rose up one eyebrow, "and you’re are a tenth right?" He joked. 'Oh crap!' Ellen couldn't stop hating herself right now. He started laughing a bit. 'STUPID ME! YOU ARE SO STUPID!' she shout to herself in her head. "Nah it's ok. I get that sometimes…" He had to think about that for a second or two. "Well not really."

"Ok. Well I'm going to go before I make myself look like a bigger idiot then I already have." She gowned and walked away scolding herself. 'Stupid, stupid me!' Her face showed obviously that she was upset and humiliated about that. He laughed to himself. 'She's cute. But I bet she's not my type.'

Art Class
Thank god the day was almost over. He hated when he was being introduced in the class. Gerard studied the paper, so far it was blank just the way he's head ways. He ignored his surroundings but managed to listen to the teacher talk. Mr. Brown played soft classical music in the background. He tried to let the pencil flow without him having to think about moving it. "Now I want you to empty your head and just draw the first emotion than comes in mind." He ignored the rest of the speech because he knew the next explanation Mr. Brown was going to give. "Ok drop your pencils and put them in your portfolio. Remember you must have at least 20 art works to be graded by the end of the quarter. Oh and Gerard, stay after class." As everyone left Gerard stayed. He started cleaning up while the teacher made his way to sit next to him. "You're mom brought in the paintings you had to do in your old school. And going by the amount of paintings I think you can do more than 20 paintings in no time. Not only you can catch up with my class in no time you artwork is excellent. You like art don't you?" Gerard nodded his head and started to stand up slowly.

"Mr. Brown not to be rude because I do appreciate your complements but I'm going to be late for Math," he paused for a second, "What kind of student would I look like if I'm late on the first day." Mr. Brown nod.

"I'll give you a late slip and don't worry Agnes is always late herself. She's a doll. Anyways my point is," He stroke his beard, "I think you should be place in Advance Placement Art." Gerard wasn't shocked, but he was sure good at acting that way. Even though he wasn't as happy as any other kid would be he was happy he's art was appreciated. "What do you think?"

"That would be wonderful Mr. Brown. Thank you." he smiled. And grabbed his bag. Mr. Brown was now head for his desk and picked up a sticky note.

"Then it's settled. Come at 3 and we'll make some changes to your schedule." As Mr. Brown hand him the sticky note Gerard nodded and smiled.

"Thank you Mr. Brown. This means a lot," Mr. Brown shook his head.

"No need to thank me. It was all you." He left the room happier than he thought he'd be and headed to Math class.


Math Class

"Sorry I'm late Ms. Relish." Gerard came in slowly. 'It's you!' Ellen thought. 'Shoot.' Ms. Relish pointed a seat behind Ellen.

"No problem. This class is about to take a test. And since you thought you were coming on the 10th you seem to already have taken this test." She frowned. Over the summer he had come to catch up on the material he'd missed even thought it wasn't much because his old school was on the same chapter. On the Saturday he'd come to take the test he needed to so work wouldn't pile up on him. "Anyways if you need help Ellen can help you out." He smiled.

"Hi again." He nodded. "Good luck." She smiled still a bit embarrassed.

That smile made Gerard think of his drawing. That smile was on his drawing. He remembered that smile from lunch. That smile was on his mind.

After School

"Ellen!!! Did you meet him! He's actually so cute!" Sam screamed out loud.

"Meet who?" Ellen asked grabbing her books out of her locker. Her brown eyes were glowing green now. That was the beauty of Ellen's eyes. It's as if they changed colors.

"The new kid! GERARD!" Ellen smiled at Sam and pointing at Drake behind her.

"Er. Happy late Birth Day…" Sam turned around. In his hands were a box of chocolates and more flowers. "Listen I know that yesterday didn’t go the way as planed but I want to make it up to you." Sam smiled and gave him the biggest hug and kissed him on the check gently. "Sorry about yesterday again." The walked away gazing at each other and again abandoning Ellen.

She walked slowly to her house. Thinking of nothing. "Hey!" Someone said from behind her. She looked back.

"Hey Riley." Riley grabbed her car keys from her purse.

"Want a ride?" Ellen shook her head. "You sure? Ellen you know you worry me when you walk alone for some reason." Riley bit her lip. "I can drive you, really. It's on the way to Eric's house." She shook her head no again.

"Don't worry about me. I don’t even know why you do." She sigh.

"You know why…" Ellen sighed.

"What happened wont happen again…" She sighed and looked down at her hands. "I better head home."

"What did happen?" Eric came sneaking behind Riley kissing her on the check and grabbing her on the waist.

"Alright, bye." Ellen walked away from them. Knowing Ellen Riley didn't follow.
Sign up to rate and review this story